ZTE Skate - user opinions and reviews

7.2
7.2
6.8

I'm using ZTE skate..
Even though i'm using memory card, everything i'm downloading is getting stored in my internal memory.. So that my phone memory is getting full all time.
Please help me

• 2014-10-20 14:04
  • utAh

less memory.. any idea on how to increase memory? :(

• 2014-10-07 03:50
  • u{KY

128 megabyte internal (rom free).
just that you know many things are not possible with so low room

• 2014-09-10 19:18
  • mWyx

it's slow and unresponsive...

• 2014-09-09 19:19
  • iA1B

my screen stopped working or responding.. what do i do to resolve or clear this error

• 2014-08-30 20:35
  • ftIF

very good set with a large 4.3" display and 5mp camera plus flash...very nice looks and stylish design...has very good pixel result

• 2014-08-13 06:54
  • fBhp

can i upgrade my ZTE skate to android Os 4.0.4 or 4.2.2...? if yes then any help!

• 2014-08-13 06:44
  • fBhp

I Buy this phone whats is its best feture ?

• 2014-07-26 08:30
  • 6QuH

in malaysia...it is so cheap..only RM 399..approximately USD 100..buy the phone..we will get free 1 handphone , free 1 sim card, and free powerbank...so cheap!

• 2014-07-14 05:24
  • tueg

> In reply to Jojo @ 2014-01-24 07:40 from Kgfu - click to readfind it on XDA Developers Website.

www.xdadevelopers.com

• 2014-05-14 00:25
  • pHSd

comparing Monte Carlo to SII?? lolzzzz... bro....

• 2014-05-14 00:23
  • pHSd

I am going to buy it Tomorrow in just Rs 6400 (Pakistan). Before that I was thinking to get some costly set like Samsung S2 or Lumia 525. I think waste of money Rs 6400 Vs Rs 17000. There is bit difference though but not much. Good phone this one ZTE.

• 2014-05-09 20:45
  • 6Qm{

How can transfer most of the programs to external memory and connect to win 7

• 2014-03-18 14:39
  • NwSc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-06 12:35 from MfxY - click to readHow can i upgrade zye skate

• 2014-01-24 07:40
  • Kgfu

I have been using the phone for almost two (yes 2) years now... I can't remember how many times I dropped it hard accidentally. rained poured on it once, dropped it in a tub , dog tugged on it from the outlet and swung and smashed to a wall. but this baby is tougher than a walnut.

• 2014-01-21 15:39
  • P%u@

this device is really good. however ZTE has a very poor after-sale/warranty support here in the philippines. my unit had problem, it suddenly became unable to read the memory card. but when i returned it to memo express to claim the warranty, it has been 6 weeks now and my phone isn't back. and they said that the ZTE in Cubao is not fixing it. very poor service!

• 2013-11-06 05:40
  • RFjW

Good Points -
It's cheap, works fine and does the whole touch screen smart phone thing pretty well.

Bad Points -
Dreadful battery life - needs to be charged daily even when not making any calls
Poor Wifi Signal reception
Quite poor camera - Ipad camera much better
Ridiculously Low Internal storage - big hassle using link2sd and SD cards that always seem to fail
Not fast
Some newer games won't work

Overall - Ok - 'does the job' smartphone.

• 2013-10-16 20:01
  • 3Wj}

> In reply to Ralph @ 2013-09-15 07:20 from RFjW - click to readYes, I use Transcend Class 10 8GB SD card on my Skate.

• 2013-10-11 13:26
  • JKUL

Friends, just a question.. is this phone capable to use class 10 memory card?

• 2013-09-15 07:20
  • RFjW

I have found this to be a decent Android phone, though with a couple of weak point by current standards.

1: It's an old version of Android, which does set a few limits.

2: The internal memory is very limited. Even though some apps will run from the MicroSD card, upgrades for the built-in apps will take up a lot of space. You will have to pick and choose.

The package I bought included a 4GB microSD card, I think that might be usual, and it is plenty to start with. It's a lot of photographs. It could carry a lot of music too. The battery figures seem rather optimistic, unless you use it only as a phone. A lot of things I do with my tablet, I wouldn't expect to do with a phone-size screen, but that's a personal size issue, not quality.

It does what I need, but I'm an undemanding user.

• 2013-09-01 20:23
  • nuhf
Total of 368 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Skate.