ZTE Skate - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.2
7.2
6.8

I Buy this phone whats is its best feture ?

• 2014-07-26 08:30
  • 6QuH

in malaysia...it is so cheap..only RM 399..approximately USD 100..buy the phone..we will get free 1 handphone , free 1 sim card, and free powerbank...so cheap!

• 2014-07-14 05:24
  • tueg

> In reply to Jojo @ 2014-01-24 07:40 from Kgfu - click to readfind it on XDA Developers Website.

www.xdadevelopers.com

• 2014-05-14 00:25
  • pHSd

comparing Monte Carlo to SII?? lolzzzz... bro....

• 2014-05-14 00:23
  • pHSd

I am going to buy it Tomorrow in just Rs 6400 (Pakistan). Before that I was thinking to get some costly set like Samsung S2 or Lumia 525. I think waste of money Rs 6400 Vs Rs 17000. There is bit difference though but not much. Good phone this one ZTE.

• 2014-05-09 20:45
  • 6Qm{

How can transfer most of the programs to external memory and connect to win 7

• 2014-03-18 14:39
  • NwSc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-06 12:35 from MfxY - click to readHow can i upgrade zye skate

• 2014-01-24 07:40
  • Kgfu

I have been using the phone for almost two (yes 2) years now... I can't remember how many times I dropped it hard accidentally. rained poured on it once, dropped it in a tub , dog tugged on it from the outlet and swung and smashed to a wall. but this baby is tougher than a walnut.

• 2014-01-21 15:39
  • P%u@

this device is really good. however ZTE has a very poor after-sale/warranty support here in the philippines. my unit had problem, it suddenly became unable to read the memory card. but when i returned it to memo express to claim the warranty, it has been 6 weeks now and my phone isn't back. and they said that the ZTE in Cubao is not fixing it. very poor service!

• 2013-11-06 05:40

Good Points -
It's cheap, works fine and does the whole touch screen smart phone thing pretty well.

Bad Points -
Dreadful battery life - needs to be charged daily even when not making any calls
Poor Wifi Signal reception
Quite poor camera - Ipad camera much better
Ridiculously Low Internal storage - big hassle using link2sd and SD cards that always seem to fail
Not fast
Some newer games won't work

Overall - Ok - 'does the job' smartphone.

• 2013-10-16 20:01
  • 3Wj}

> In reply to Ralph @ 2013-09-15 07:20 from RFjW - click to readYes, I use Transcend Class 10 8GB SD card on my Skate.

• 2013-10-11 13:26
  • JKUL

Friends, just a question.. is this phone capable to use class 10 memory card?

• 2013-09-15 07:20
  • RFjW

I have found this to be a decent Android phone, though with a couple of weak point by current standards.

1: It's an old version of Android, which does set a few limits.

2: The internal memory is very limited. Even though some apps will run from the MicroSD card, upgrades for the built-in apps will take up a lot of space. You will have to pick and choose.

The package I bought included a 4GB microSD card, I think that might be usual, and it is plenty to start with. It's a lot of photographs. It could carry a lot of music too. The battery figures seem rather optimistic, unless you use it only as a phone. A lot of things I do with my tablet, I wouldn't expect to do with a phone-size screen, but that's a personal size issue, not quality.

It does what I need, but I'm an undemanding user.

• 2013-09-01 20:23
  • nuhf

Guys, i need some help. My zte skate 4.3H was working so well until all of a sudden when I re-started the phone I noticed that my applications on my memory card don't appear anymore. I re-started it again and for the 2nd time the applications appear already. This happened for quite some time until one day when I was about to use the camera there was a promt saying that the memory card is not inserted. From then on, my phone is not reading the memory card anymore. i tried to buy new memory card but it does not recognize the card anymore. Does anyone knows any fix for this except for bringing it back to the shop where I bought the unit as well as reformatting the phone? Hope someone could help me. Thanks in advance!

• 2013-08-13 04:08
  • RFjW

> In reply to Ahaja @ 2013-05-08 10:28 from 0Z%2 - click to readThank you for the information about the memory card. Your were wright my current card is class 4

• 2013-05-22 20:58
  • akKA

Good device !

• 2013-05-18 22:02
  • S3rp

Good device !

• 2013-05-18 22:01
  • S3rp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-29 22:06 from akKA - click to readYour memory card is bad. Look at the package of a mc there should be a little number beside a word class, it defines the class of a memory card. If you have any class below 6 you will have problems (slow load, immpossible to use etc.). Solution is to buy a new memory card.

• 2013-05-08 10:28
  • 0Z%2

I recently bought ZTE Skate and am generally satisfied. Since the internal memory is so low, I also bought 8GB memory card, but am having problems with it. Half the time the phone does not even recognize it or when I try to put some music on it, phone shuts down. Did anyone have similar problem?

• 2013-04-29 22:06
  • akKA

guys should I buy ZET Skate ?

• 2013-04-21 23:05
  • fpsY
Total of 361 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Skate.