ZTE Tania - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.9
7.5
7.6

well that s a good phone.The negatives a re two by far(one-year-usage):no accessories, and the fact that :IF YOU FORCE IT TO MUCH(with apps)IT WILL TURN OF , AND POSSIBLY RESTART TO IT S DEFAULT(no pictures no music nothing)

• 2014-09-30 07:43
  • Li@I

> In reply to Madikasa @ 2014-01-15 12:14 from NXRM - click to readyou cant, you need new phone

• 2014-01-16 13:12
  • ntVn

I need assistance,i have relocated from France to Uganda with my ZTE phone, but i lost the line for Virgin network, now the phone reports invalid simcard, so how can i unlock it....

• 2014-01-15 12:14
  • NXRM

I need a Virgin Line to get connected is it possible to send it in my country because am in Uganda and my ZTE tania have locked its self.

• 2014-01-15 12:02
  • NXRM
  • ZTE from girl Norway
  • Rating0

When some one call me, ore I get a text message. My phone does not make any sound. Thou', in the settings, it says that everething is okay, that it calls, and not vibrate, and the difrent tunes I can pick between. I have never had any problem with this before.
I think my phone is broke. But when I use the alarm, then it makes sounds. But not when some one call me, ore I get a text message. Do any one know why? Ore is the phone broken.

• 2013-12-13 14:12
  • nrtc

I have a problem when wathcing videos in HQ on Youtube on this phone. It keeps lagging sometimes and stuttering. Do you know how to fix this problem.

• 2013-10-10 11:28
  • aj%n

It's a goot phone , but the downfall is that although you can receive mesages... on orange service in romania you just can't send them back cuz the phone would not accept the sms center number !

• 2013-08-25 18:33
  • 3RMA

Am from Tanzania have this phone its very nice,keep it up,,,,,

• 2013-08-17 18:31
  • fuDg

> In reply to dotarnot @ 2013-04-28 01:54 from nFG5 - click to readUse whatsapp lol:)):))

• 2013-08-07 13:49
  • p3F3

What type of uk charger is it? Is it micro USB? Also is this a normal size SIM card. Thanks

• 2013-06-05 22:03
  • m5x8

can i exchange data via bluetooth from zte tania to another phone or vice versa???

• 2013-05-04 14:31
  • Nvfw

I love my ZTE Tania but Orange does not support MMS. I live in UK, does anyone know who does support it. I want to send photos.
Thanks

• 2013-04-28 01:54
  • nFG5

Great phone . I have been using it for over a month and it does what it should .
The pictures are good but not great / video the same . Battery life is about 12 hours usage with games/ music/apps .
The 4 gb is a big let down . You actually get 2.9 GB storage and if you install 4-5 games + a few songs you are full . I got a skydrive account and keep files over there . Other then that it is a great phone .
I paid about 80 euros for it on a sale , and it is usually 100 euros , unlocked .

• 2013-04-05 22:28
  • Lax0

I have this phone for 4-5 months. It moves well, the CPU do a good job and help the phone, but I think this phone should have greater storage capacity. Replace the 4GB with 8GB was much better for this phone.Operating system matches the phone. It has a large 4.3 inches which can be seen excellent images and clips. The camera is very good. But is a very good phone with a good price in Romania.

• 2013-03-29 21:42
  • ajNt

I luv my ZTE Tania, responsive and great build quality. For some the 4gb storage may be a let down but with all of the cloud storage, you do not need masses on board.

I highly recommend it!

• 2013-02-18 01:13
  • HC0u

on romanian market price is amazing. Only 120 Euro DDP contract free. Well built device.

• 2013-01-23 18:53
  • sp2x

> In reply to Andrew @ 2012-10-27 17:44 from m5QW - click to readNo. Three network don't have a Windows Mobile version of Skype. Plus in the UK, Virgin are the only network to sell this handset, unless you were willing to pay stupid amounts to purchase it SIM Free.

• 2012-11-03 18:30
  • myR@

I have enjoyed in part this phone. The bad parts are no Bluetooth, the speakers are a bit quiet and you can not Skype on 3g only wireless

• 2012-10-28 17:50
  • mpGB

Is the Zte Tania compatible with Skype or Skype On three for Uk Users ?

• 2012-10-27 17:44
  • m5QW

Is the Zte Tania compatible with Skype or Skype On three for Uk Users

• 2012-10-27 17:43
  • m5QW
Total of 60 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Tania.