ZTE Warp Sequent - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.9
6.7
6.7

My phone works very good but were do you go to Chang the front.picture its the luck front how do you get into tools I think its in there can someone tell me please try cillamilwsukee14@gmail.com

• 2013-12-23 10:03
  • jBu6

I have had nothing but problems with this phone I loved it at first but this is my 2nd in less then a yr my 1st one completely just quit on me and I got it replaced and now this one restarts when it wants to I could be in the middle of a phone call text or not even touching the phone and it just reboots itself and when it does this it kills my bat I could have just charged bat all the way and when it reboots itself it takes it down to like 11%!!! :( not a happy person right now!

• 2013-11-14 04:40
  • 4wpF

> In reply to Funnydupes @ 2013-04-26 20:56 from 7wC7 - click to readHold the power button and the down volume button at the same time and take screen shots

• 2013-10-29 03:58
  • jBu0

Does this kind work in Egypt?

• 2013-07-29 21:06
  • fuCJ

I love it too

• 2013-06-15 02:02
  • RbqB

I try downloading music and it won't let me. Help?

• 2013-05-30 03:05
  • jBut

I try downloading music and it won't let me. Help?

• 2013-05-30 03:04
  • jBut

I only paid 100 bucks at radioshack.. Well worth it; u can't beat that price..lbvs

• 2013-05-29 18:59
  • jBtX

> In reply to AppleRock @ 2013-05-02 16:56 from w49i - click to readEven for this i think you need to contact the service provider.

• 2013-05-02 18:27
  • w49i

> In reply to AppleRock @ 2013-05-02 16:55 from w49i - click to readTo activate the data contact the service provider.

• 2013-05-02 18:26
  • w49i

Also i need to know how to activate the voicemail.

• 2013-05-02 16:56
  • w49i

Thank you so much for the answer and do you know how to activate the data?

• 2013-05-02 16:55
  • w49i

Interesting phone. I bought it because I am well past due on my Sprint account, about six months or so, and am in dire need of a phone to accompany this new job.

I wanted a phone to be something above a burner. At the price I paid it's still cheap enough to be disposable. As stated before I started a new job. But it's going to be a while till I get my issues resolved with Sprint. So I went with this.

It's not my S II that is for certain. Technologically speaking this phone barely squeaks past my S with an ICS rom on it. But overall, the form and function of this phone actually impress me with what I paid for it. My only real complaints are in the life of the battery and 3G data speeds on the Sprint network.

To put things into perspective, it's not a bad phone for what it is. It's actually pretty damned impressive. But I bought this as a stop-gap measure with the month to month plan. As soon as I am able I am getting an S III or IV if it is out at that time. But I don't regret my purchase.

• 2013-05-02 07:12
  • RrDv

> In reply to AppleRock @ 2013-05-01 23:01 from 7wB% - click to readYou can go to settings where you will find privacy, the factory data reset will be in this privacy option.

• 2013-05-01 23:14
  • 7wB%

My phone got lots of problems could some one tell me hoe to do the Factory data reset.

• 2013-05-01 23:01
  • 7wB%

I have been using this phone from past 3 months and i feel great......I never had this kind of a phone before....The features in this phone is just amazing with 5.0 MP camera , front camera and TFT display. The internet work so fast in this phone. This phone deserve the price which i paid. It is android 4.0 version and it supports 32GB SD card. I did not had any issue in this phone from past 3 months so am happy with this phone.

• 2013-04-30 20:56
  • w49i

I feel its very good phone actually, the features are amazing the display is good and also the phone seems to be pretty durable. You cant really complaint about it for the price u get it at. Same features and similar size of a phone is gonna cost u much more than this. Overall the phone is value for money.

• 2013-04-29 18:14
  • w49i

Though zte phones have been quiet solid in the past, they always somewhat managed to have a flimsy buil quality. But this phone changes that trend this has a nice finishin and design for an unbelievable price

• 2013-04-28 01:46
  • w49i

A good user friendly phone with cheap price. these kind of phones should be manufactured by the companies. i love this phone and i am loving the android in it.

• 2013-04-27 23:09
  • 7wCh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-21 23:57 from jBuK - click to readThis might be because the size of the apps are too large and your phone's internal memory is less. So, try to insert a SD card and then install the apps.

• 2013-04-26 21:09
  • 7wC7
Total of 110 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Warp Sequent.