ZTE Warp Sequent - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.9
6.7
6.7

Worked fine at first. Not too long after that, it constantly was restarting itself. I could be doing anything (or it could be just sitting there) and it would reboot itself. When it came back on, it didn't matter if I touched the screen or not, it did it again. And it was just a continuous cycle. This caused my battery to become unstable, I could charge it all night, wake up, and once it had rebooted once, my battery was suddenly down to around 60%. It often got down to 9% within a few hours, even if I had hardly gotten any use out of it all day. Not sure if there was an issue with mine, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

• 2014-07-26 20:39
  • kEpi

What is GSM network???

• 2014-07-24 20:40
  • 4%8N

I cannot play videos over the internet but it will play videos over youtube. All I get is a loading video screen that does not play videos. Why???

• 2014-07-10 23:22
  • FBgj

what a piece.of shit ive had 3 of these in the past 4 months they all get a pink fuzzy screen then the screen blacks out then quits working all together clearly there is serious fractory problem with these pieces of shit phones a waisted 600 $ on my part

• 2014-06-16 15:05
  • jBvc

My phone works very good but were do you go to Chang the front.picture its the luck front how do you get into tools I think its in there can someone tell me please try cillamilwsukee14@gmail.com

• 2013-12-23 10:03
  • jBu6

I have had nothing but problems with this phone I loved it at first but this is my 2nd in less then a yr my 1st one completely just quit on me and I got it replaced and now this one restarts when it wants to I could be in the middle of a phone call text or not even touching the phone and it just reboots itself and when it does this it kills my bat I could have just charged bat all the way and when it reboots itself it takes it down to like 11%!!! :( not a happy person right now!

• 2013-11-14 04:40
  • 4wpF

> In reply to Funnydupes @ 2013-04-26 20:56 from 7wC7 - click to readHold the power button and the down volume button at the same time and take screen shots

• 2013-10-29 03:58
  • jBu0

Does this kind work in Egypt?

• 2013-07-29 21:06
  • fuCJ

I love it too

• 2013-06-15 02:02
  • RbqB

I try downloading music and it won't let me. Help?

• 2013-05-30 03:05
  • jBut

I try downloading music and it won't let me. Help?

• 2013-05-30 03:04
  • jBut

I only paid 100 bucks at radioshack.. Well worth it; u can't beat that price..lbvs

• 2013-05-29 18:59
  • jBtX

> In reply to AppleRock @ 2013-05-02 16:56 from w49i - click to readEven for this i think you need to contact the service provider.

• 2013-05-02 18:27
  • w49i

> In reply to AppleRock @ 2013-05-02 16:55 from w49i - click to readTo activate the data contact the service provider.

• 2013-05-02 18:26
  • w49i

Also i need to know how to activate the voicemail.

• 2013-05-02 16:56
  • w49i

Thank you so much for the answer and do you know how to activate the data?

• 2013-05-02 16:55
  • w49i

Interesting phone. I bought it because I am well past due on my Sprint account, about six months or so, and am in dire need of a phone to accompany this new job.

I wanted a phone to be something above a burner. At the price I paid it's still cheap enough to be disposable. As stated before I started a new job. But it's going to be a while till I get my issues resolved with Sprint. So I went with this.

It's not my S II that is for certain. Technologically speaking this phone barely squeaks past my S with an ICS rom on it. But overall, the form and function of this phone actually impress me with what I paid for it. My only real complaints are in the life of the battery and 3G data speeds on the Sprint network.

To put things into perspective, it's not a bad phone for what it is. It's actually pretty damned impressive. But I bought this as a stop-gap measure with the month to month plan. As soon as I am able I am getting an S III or IV if it is out at that time. But I don't regret my purchase.

• 2013-05-02 07:12
  • RrDv

> In reply to AppleRock @ 2013-05-01 23:01 from 7wB% - click to readYou can go to settings where you will find privacy, the factory data reset will be in this privacy option.

• 2013-05-01 23:14
  • 7wB%

My phone got lots of problems could some one tell me hoe to do the Factory data reset.

• 2013-05-01 23:01
  • 7wB%

I have been using this phone from past 3 months and i feel great......I never had this kind of a phone before....The features in this phone is just amazing with 5.0 MP camera , front camera and TFT display. The internet work so fast in this phone. This phone deserve the price which i paid. It is android 4.0 version and it supports 32GB SD card. I did not had any issue in this phone from past 3 months so am happy with this phone.

• 2013-04-30 20:56
  • w49i
Total of 114 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Warp Sequent.