josh, 06 Oct 2013This was my first touchscreen phone i saved up for ages then i remembered hating it in the endi was so happy when i got it in 2009. having a phone where u cud touch the screen was awesome then. in 2011 i got a job in a phone shop and ended up purchasing lots of htc touchscreen handsets by discount
This was my first touchscreen phone i saved up for ages then i remembered hating it in the end
BOBO, 10 Apr 2010who can help me and tell me how to decode this phone?If u need to decode this phone u need to contact hot line number .OR contact ur service provider .
Rahul, 13 Apr 2010Can anybody help me to enable java on this phone?Sorry this mobile will not support JAVA
zb, 13 Dec 2010does facebook works on it and where can i found softwares for it
NO It will not work in this phone .
using this phone for last two months. It is a great phone if a phone means to you only for calling, texting and playing music. But if you're an advance user then just forget about it. It doesn't have any java support. Battery life is average type. Its built in browser is very poor. I found these features below of this phone.
1. 65k display with TFT RESISTIVE touch screen.
2. Can be used as a modem, web cam and in mass storage mode.
3. micro sd card support upto 4gb.
4. Responsive enough touch screen considering its price tag (52 dollars in my country).
5. Speaker sound quality is great enough and headphone sound quality is so so.
6. you can store 500 contacts and 270 SMS in this phone.
7. Very easy to use interface.
One problem after several months of using it is that its gone dead and won't come on again but the phone is alright, apart from being a touchscreen its very basic. Internet's alright but you'll need a memory card if you want music or videos.