the average guy, 30 Jan 2018this thing iz a beast *fire emoji* 🔥
Here are the reasons not to buy a smartphone like the Razer which does not have a 3.5mm jack:
1. Wireless earphones are expensive, have mediocre audio quality and batteries that requires regular charging or replacement.
2. The USB-C earphone that is supplied with will only work with the phone and not other devices.
3. When using a USB-C earphone, you cannot listen to music and charge the phone's battery at the same time.
5. If you want to use an earphone that requires a standard 3.5mm jack, you will have to use an adapter. It is inconvenient to carry around and easily lost. They are not standard items that you can just go into a shop to get. You will have to buy one from the same manufacturer, probably at a steep price.
6. You can wear out the USB-C socket by continually plugging and unplugging the earphone.
7. If you play games on your phone in landscape mode with personal audio, the USB-C earphone will get in the way of your fingers.
After all that, there is not a single advantage in a phone without a 3.5mm jack, either in sound quality or space saving despite manufacturer's claims. The only reason seems to be in aping the iPhone and being thought cutting edge.
Prince, 18 Feb 2018Any one tell me about camera on razer phonePictures taken with this phone are EXTREMELY soft around the edges of what you are trying to take! It's like a camera on a phone from early 2013.
AnonD-737360, 13 Feb 2018Has anyone tried uhd movie from Google play and does HDR video on YouTube work?Works perfectly.
Has anyone tried uhd movie from Google play and does HDR video on YouTube work?
Any idea where to purchase this device in Middle East specifically in Saudi Arabia please.
Rocky, 31 Jan 2018Guys can you pls tel me which phone is better for day to day work, Razer phone or note 8 ....!!!!!! If you like play a games (I have Razer Phone) and you like 120hz (it is really big different) between 120hz or "standard frame rate" 60hz like in note 8. I can recommend you Razer Phone but if you don't like phone without Jack you can buy like me headphones on Bluetooth ;)
Rocky, 31 Jan 2018Guys can you pls tel me which phone is better for day to day work, Razer phone or note 8 ....!!!!!! just go for note 8 coz this phone goes for trending useless no earphone jack.
Guys can you pls tel me which phone is better for day to day work, Razer phone or note 8 ....!!!!!!
Anonymous, 22 Jan 2018what are you talking about ? The nokia c3, a phone from 2010.
joe nodden, 21 Jan 2018Get out of 2010, that wasn't even a good phone back then...what are you talking about ?
Miyako Hazuki, 05 Jan 2018I'm just using Nokia C3 to be safe.Get out of 2010, that wasn't even a good phone back then...
jaaptekarz1, 12 Jan 2018I am very optimistic about this phone. One thing that I was not able to find on the Internet i... moreLOL VoLTE is a network provider feature to have call over LTE and the phone it self this will start in Australia.
AnonD-730161, 12 Jan 2018Project Linda is not out.. its a "concept" that is a long way from being a reality Well, getting showcased at CES and attracting so much attention is one step closer becoming a reality. Also, why do you think it will never be real? Just curious.
I am very optimistic about this phone. One thing that I was not able to find on the Internet is whether it supports VoLTE (hd calling). Does anybody here knows something about that? Thanks!
1) Enquiry when is the software update available for the Razer phone (esp: camera...)
2) Any idea where to purchased the Razer phone casing in Singapore...
3) Any free gift for the Razer Phone promotion purchased in Singapore @ Singtel
Looking forward for this phone
ducle2502, 10 Jan 2018With Project Linda out right now, this phone has become an even more attractive option. Project Linda is not out.. its a "concept" that is a long way from being a reality