Problems with battery.aroud 70 the tab shutting down.way?any idea to fix or replace the battery.reply
Battery problems for model B1-730hd.shutting down even 60% ....any idea to fix this one or replace the battery?
a good tab..i like to use it...but why cannot install wechat new version??pleasee give feedback
I had one, but I had problems with battery ( turned down anytime). After reclamation I got new and guess what- same problem. Plus, now it shows me battery is 2 % full, regardless on how long time I recharged it. Very bad. :-(
Horrible horrible most horrible electronic device I ever bought!
After 7 months of use, I am definitely giving up on this crappy device.
Here is the list of issues:
- both cameras were crappy from the start, seems to get worse after 7 months. I hardly use this feature.
- the mini USB connection can't read external USB storage devices
- browsing in Firefox is horrible.
- WiFi connection is intermittent. You have to switch it off then on several times. This makes up majority of my frustrations of the device.
- there are instances when the finger point cursor is off, way off by 5mm. I end up pressing the wrong buttons or links.
- for a 3680mAh battery it is very short.
- shuts down randomly. Sometimes when I put it down on the table or even if I just close the tablet cover I bought for it. IT JUST SHUTS DOWN!!!
At this point I don't want to even sell it as the buyer may hunt me down and kill me.
NoNick, 27 May 2015Of course. And you can play BattleField4 with Mantle API too.its a very good tab, compare to ipod i think this is the bast tab heheh
How about a camera in front n back front is't having problem to if i buy this acer tab ..
If i buy this acer tab have a problem for gaming internet for my personal play
Hello. anyone who uses this tablet please help me out before I buy it. Does it have Microsoft Windows..like Word, Excel, Access, etc?
Horrible device. Forgets wifi password after power off. Display is set by hardware to sleep after 30 seconds; dims after 15 seconds, not usable for any application where the screen is not touched every 15 seconds.
Most options have been disabled in ROM, leaving only basic Settings available. Acer does not provide an acceptable level of support (only advice is to reboot the device, which is not helpful.)
No option to update firmware or OS, so you are stuck with what you bought.
paperdoll, 09 Mar 2015I put in 16GB mem card and it does recognizes it, but Apps and all of my downloads doesn't go ... moreI'm having the same issue, its frustrating! Good tablet but I can't expand the memory
always automatic shut down !!!
i brought my item last NOvember 2014, for the first months, it performs well, but when 2015 January comes, its suffered automatic shut down, always low battery....
Anonymous, 17 Apr 2015GOOD !Good????, its got a problem w/ battery a random shutdown.