Gaurav, 08 Oct 2015I was charging my phone and suddenly it overheated so i quickly removed it from charging and m... moreWhere do you live dude,in very hot areas? I'm in germany,during summer i was watching movies online,on highest brightness and while charging my phone,and the phone god hot like 48-50 Celsius but not melted my sd card just left it to cool down.
Saz, 21 Dec 2015I just bought this fon, had d same problem, draining the batt life n prolonged charging time. ... moreThis is the only low budget smartphone that has the best battery life,even better then some high end phones...
I love this phone,no lags,easy to use and very smooth.bad news is that someone stole it from me inside the mall lol
This phone stood out to me because of it's excellent price/performance.
I mean where else can you find a phone that's 720p, has 2GB ram, ok gpu and 16Gb rom with a 3500Mah battery for sub 200Â€.
This thing has been great for the past 2 years so i'm really grateful.
Although, it still had a couple of flaws that are hard to ignore:
- fairly poor wifi reception
- when using gps, phone can get to hot and displays italian warning that phone has to be shutdown(I think?), the system language is set to Dutch
- In november 2014 a system update appeared that corrupted my phone, fortunately I had warranty and it was fixed within a week.
- Camera is nothing special, qr codes can be difficult to read
- Coming from an xperia miro, speakers are like 40% as loud it seems on this phone
- On screen buttons under screen only work 50% of the time first try and should be illuminated
Still a great deal for sub 200Â€, ram never gets full and battery only need loading 2-4 days
I have screen problems
Screen is dark and i see lines on the screen :/
My system update in acer doesnt work it corrupts and please reply whats happening
Nandkumar, 18 Oct 2015Gets over heated during charging, Once it shown battery temperature is high and your mobile wi... moreI just bought this fon, had d same problem, draining the batt life n prolonged charging time.
What the acer service center say?
pinoypinoy, 10 Dec 2015bad audio
good in gamessir ? is your acer e39 have probLem in IMEI ? my acer e39 is INVALID IMEI how can I fix it ?
pinoypinoy, 10 Dec 2015bad audio invalid IMEI bad camera good in games sir ? your acer e39 tripLe sim is INVALID IMEI ?
When I'm on WIFI
My contacts list Keeeeeeeps loading for long time
and works after minutes when i close the wifi
can any one Help :)
Plz comfirm this phone is suitable for relience CDMA 3G net connectivity.
Very bad batery life and bad camera quality also sound problems
Andrew Safwat, 17 Sep 2015for how many hours the battery works with you?It last 1 day (very heavy duty), 2 days (normal use) or 3-4 days, if seldomly used.
Jalpesh R, 19 Nov 2015Using since 1 year : Issues 1) Headphone slot goes bad eventually. Prev kept disconnecting... moreVery true on number on. Less then a year and headphone jack is faulty. Battery heats up only when in heavy duty. I add: not very good antenna for making calls. Unable to root yet.
Using since 1 year :
1) Headphone slot goes bad eventually. Prev kept disconnecting when connected using audio cable to car audio system.
2) Lately SD card keeps getting removed unexpectedly.
3) Sudden battery heat up.
4) No dual sim call waiting.
5) Speakers are the worst.
6) Front cam gives bad quality photos and the whitest of white teeth might look yellowish green.
7) 3G support only on 1 sim
8) cannot change lock screen ... grrrr
1) Decent touch.
2) Headphone support was good while it lasted.
3) Turn off data/wifi and keep phone on overnight, not a single % drop in battery.
4) Back button good for taking photos.