Anonymous, 12 Apr 2016this is not a good phone, not a user friendlyits a stock android how can it be not user friendly????
Got a problem wid my flash 2...the flush doesnt work or the torch..what should i do? Thnx...
its time for alcatel (tcl) to announce the alcatel flash 3..cause the redmi 3 , meizu m3 , lenovo a6020/k5 ..have better spec
Anonymous, 10 Apr 2016Who else got overheating issue?I also have overheating issue at about 45 degrees celsius and also when i installed the app CPU X it says the camera is 23.8 MP also when I installed DSLR app for camera also 24MP...
the alcatel flash 2 is actually one of the best budget phones today!! its just underrated compared to xiaomi,meizu or lenovo
Using this phone for 4mnths, and its an absolute stunner. The camera, the speaker, music quality, handling, display - simply the best in its class
J, 05 Apr 2016can anyone tell me if Alcatel Flash 2 good? or is it working good ? does it have many issues?- If you like a phone at 5" and not expensive, this is not a bad selection.
- 3G/4G network works perfectly with all the PH carriers because it's made for SEA market.
- 3000mah battery works quite well, me as a heavy user, a full days usage is no problem.
- Front Camera is auto focus, which I think bring better quality compare with other 5MP front camera.
- Flash light works good, 2 different modes, flash mode and torch mode; I like using torch mode though, at night, it lights up your face and the background building light will be kept. But you need to make your hand steady when taking selfie at night.
- It's android stock UI, there are no non-sense applications inside, which I like the best, it provide almost 12GB free memory out of the 16GB, while other phone in the market, for example, Moto, there is only 9GB left when you got the phone. Overall, the phone works quite smooth.
Well, a bit disappointing is the camera effect is not as great as it claims on it's official website...but I think it's quite acceptable as long as you are not comparing it with iPhone and Galaxy...
Hope the opinions help.
AnonD-526804, 16 Apr 2016I also encountered your concern, and still now i am searching for a solution. Everytime i plug... moreHi, Jowa:
I believe you plug in your speaker to the 3.5mm audio jack right? Then, the phone will recognize your speaker as a "headset", and to avoid sudden burst noise which might damage your speakers, the phone will pause the music first, and after you plug in, you can play from the stopped point.
Hope it's helpful.
sohel patwari, 27 Feb 2016everytime i connect phone to an external speaker why does my phone automatically turns off ... moreI also encountered your concern, and still now i am searching for a solution. Everytime i plug my af2 to speaker the music will stop. Anyone can answer this problem?
AnonD-522667, 05 Apr 2016hi! i have an updated system, v3.6, but still the front camera button is missing every time i ... morei also had issues with my camera when i updated the software..the switch to front cam button disappeared..if you want a quick fix, open your cam app and go to cam settings and select restore to default..a problem with this is that you're gonna have to do this everytime you open your cam..what i did to fix it for good is i backed up my data and apps and restored my phone to default factory settings..fixed the problem like a charm.
Ahsan, 10 Apr 2016flash 2 camera is bad front & back .
any option hv wch i missing pls help if hvOne of the following might be the reason of the bad photo that you speak of:
- poor lighting, consider using the LED light or the flash.
- bad angle.
- shaky hands?
- incorrect usage of camera functions?
It will help to educate yourself on proper camera usage :)
I have been using the unit for four months now and I must say that it exceeds my expectation.
Rating: 9/10 ..because of a "not good" speaker and a really bad headset that comes with it.
Anonymous, 10 Apr 2016Who else got overheating issue?How do you use your phone? Online gaming etc.? For how long? Tell us more.
But if you browse thru this page - it is either you are a heavy-user, you do not use your phone properly, or your unit is defective.
flash 2 camera is bad front & back .
any option hv wch i missing pls help if hv
J, 05 Apr 2016can anyone tell me if Alcatel Flash 2 good? or is it working good ? does it have many issues?It is a good buy.
1. Buy the phone.
2. Do not think that you are using an alcatel brand.
3. Use it.
4. Then share us your own personal experience.
This phone overheats easily, especially when you use vpn for data connection and playing an online game simultaneously. But this phone in good for its price range.