How about the cignal? or if you are using the mobile data of this phone, it is good ? Thanks...
No problems at all with the screen sensitivity. As of yet, I have not seen any such a need to tap harder on anything. Everything I have done so far on the AFP has worked without a problem.
Sounds like you got the really specialy one.
Brand = Alcatel
Model = Insta-Broken9000POS
You should send it back and get it replaced.
I have seen some offerings for updating to lollipop. I went looking into it the other day and did find some custom ROMs for it. Complete tutorials and the whole bit.
I got one today from Lazada and is SHITTY. Quality goes with its price. Tsk tsk. Still have to check more.
Shits experienced are
Laggy at times.
Going back to the main screen from an App using home key will keep the music playing until few seconds.
Music continues to play(on an earphones ) when using the camera but closing the camera also stops the music but if you check, you see its time still running and still on Play mode. Pausing and replaying don't work. I needed to remove earphone play it on speaker and replug earphones to continue playing.
Typing vibrates at the same time then all of a sudden it will stop.
Hope to notice more glitCH and I will smash this piece of Garbage.
thanks for the review mate, just want to ask about screen sensitivity. is it okay?.. i mean is there any instance you need to tap harder the letters?.. thanks again in advance
This one seems a bit tricky to get. The timing has to be really well done OR you're going to have to wait more. I clicked the Notify Me thingie in Lazada for this phone and filled in my email address. The next day or 2 later, they sent me a message saying it's available. But when I checked, of course it wasn't. Way to screw that one up Lazada. So I sent them an email about it. They replied saying it was going to be available on the site on the August 14 at 12nn. So around 12:30pm, I checked it. Sure enough, I ordered it and yada yada.... a ZERO day delivery time message was sent to me.
I ordered the AFP on August 14. Got it on August 15. Ok, Lazada certainly got THAT part right !! hahahaha Previous orders took up to 3 days. NOT this time!! Took them a while and several phone calls from the delivery guyS. But yeah, they found me!! Total price = P6,490. But when I checked Lazada again just a while ago, it was out of stock again. Well, that didn't take long!!
1) Man o man this little sucker is QUICK!!
2) Battery doesn't give up easy. Even for a gamer like me.
3) Rooted all too easily. I used an older version of iRoot. Completely done deal in about 1-2 mins (inlcuding the reboot)..... after the downloading (drivers and the such) iRoot needed.
4) It's LOUD. That comes in handy!!
5) Good screen size for someone with "partially" bigger fingers. The smaller screen sizes can be a pain in the [insert body part here]!!
6) Everything is running great so far. Not a single problem with it.
7) Been having a LOT of fun with the voice to text.
1) Not too interested in attempting ANY updates as of yet thanks largely to the previous comments. I have no idea which update I currently have!! So if anyone wants to share a way to find out... Thanks!! All I see is an update labelled "15.08.06" which seems to be NOT the update that's been posted/complained about.
2) Seems to heat up a bit when playing games. On the upside, it doesn't take long at all for it to cool off again.
3) For some unknown reason, all sounds went really quiet for several hours the other day. Not entirely sure what all happened but after a reboot, they went back to normal (and loud). No problems with it since.
4) Ended up losing my SIM due to my attempt at converting a mini SIM to micro. Wow, that was a bad idea to try!! hehehehe Just note.... that was MY bad. Not something to blame on alcatel. Just saying!! I REALLY wish it had the mini SIM slot(s)!! hehehehe
5) No idea if this thing would be able to GET Android M considering the lack of 5.0 (according to previous posts).
6) Not sure if it's just me or if this phone really has something wrong with the Wi-Fi in it. It'll connect pretty fast and all but it's when I'm downloading games from the Play Store only. That seems to take a lot longer compared to other devices I have.
7) It was loaded up with a lot of other apps and the such that I don't care about. So far they're not getting in the way or anything so they can stay for now.
All in all..... I would definately recommend this phone. Just be sure on your timing when you attempt to get it from Lazada. And do watch the comments and check everything possible before attempting updates.
In India, the same spec released by different manufacturer -- Panasonic....
Janguloid, 13 Aug 2015The Alcatel Flash Plus uses a fully laminated OGS panel for its screen. This makes icons appea... morewhy is my afp screen not that responsive as compared to my previous fone zenfone2. are your keyboard responsive? sometimes i have to press medium hard just to text.
TeamSlate, 17 Aug 2015yeah me tooi like gold but ended up getting Slate since that's what left. anyhow, team slate. lol
Anonymous, 17 Aug 2015Got this phone now and it really amazing the nice performance and durability..two thumbs up!how's battery life and CAmera???
I ordered APS in Lazada last friday and it came on Sunday. I find the phone fast, but it heats up. First time when I opened it and after a day. It seems ok after i cleaned all the open apps and downloded Clean Master. Is this normal, from all the open apps? Or shall I be worried and ask for a replacement? Thank you!
Got this phone now and it really amazing the nice performance and durability..two thumbs up!
fancylassy, 12 Aug 2015Planning to buy these, but still waiting for the availability of the unit. It's always sold ou... morethis was available at lazada the day after your opinion was posted here. I ordered one and still waiting
dmb, 13 Aug 2015which better and good . alcatel flash plus or lenovo S90 sisley ? i need your opinion tnx asap. For me AFP is far way better than S90.
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2015Okay so a new update came out w/ 1,099mb size unfortunately it doesn't work once it's done dow... moreI downloaded and installed it successfully.after downloading,it asked me whether to go ahead and restart to install the update. After,it felt fast and not laggy... It was fine for two days... But now, it feels laggy and slow again. But it is better than the previous one.