Eight, 06 Dec 2016Can anyone help me with my dilemma. I want to move some of my downloaded application from devi... moreYou can't do that on FP2 unless your device is rooted. Since it is hard to root FP2 and you dont want your warranty be voided, use Link2SD available on the playstore.
Just got mine very quick delivery less than 24hrs. Charges fast. But the back cover is a pain to remove.
Eight, 06 Dec 2016Can anyone help me with my dilemma. I want to move some of my downloaded application from devi... moreTry doing that in a computer to transfer files to SD Card, I think that's the only way. I tried doing so on my FP2.
Can anyone help me with my dilemma. I want to move some of my downloaded application from device storage (internal storage) to memory card (external storage) but I can't seem to figure it out. Please help. TIA :)
> Perfect for 3G RAM Php 6,500.00 budget phone.
> 5-6 hours online playing time on with mid level games @ minimal light/sound
> Approximately 1.5 hours charging time, 90% at first 1 hr.
> Good sound quality, very loud sound output
> Camera can produce good quality video and photo.
> Very light compare to Alcatel Flash 2 or other devices.
> Highly recommended!
zhan, 30 Nov 2016any opinions?i want to buy it...is it the fingerprint budget phone and the best to use it? tqHi! Well I just bought this phone the other day and this is my review for FP2 (I bought the 3GB RAM though)
-Fast and Responsive Fingerprint Scanner
-Can Manage to play intensive games (Like Asphalt 8 but requires lower frame rates with a little bit of high settings for NBA2K17)
-Fast Battery Charging takes about approximately 1hr 15mins from 0% - 100% (It becomes warm when charging though, its normal and given to a non-removable battery device)
-Camera produces good pictures and has flash if your taking a picture in a low light
-Smooth and Balanced UI and I find it very nice to look at
- Battery life is 7hr 51min if continuously used but 19hrs+ for standby time (base on my experience)
-Box doesn't come with an earphone (which is a bummer) but the device is compatible with any other earphones and it never cease to amaze me because it gives clear and crisp sound.
Overall its a great handset with an affordable price! You can try it out if you want and definitely recommend it!
any opinions?i want to buy it...is it the fingerprint budget phone and the best to use it? tq
I have Meizu M2 Note and buying Alcatel Flash Plus 2 for my mom. This is my comparison with M2N:
- Slightly larger dimension than M2N but thinner and lighter.
- Removeable metal back cover, but doesn't feel like flagship metal and to open this one is really really really difficult. If you're a woman and do meni pedi then ask someone else to open it.
- Dedicated slot for SIM 1 (micro), SIM 2 (nano), and microSD, while M2N used hybrid slot.
- M2N has more brighter screen but FP2 still capable under the sunlight.
- Wider bezel than M2N.
- Stock Marshmellow UI / Flyme, this is not cons, I am happy with both UI.
- Around 23 GB free space ROM and 1.3 - 1.8 GB free RAM.
- FP2 has better camera in good light condition and it has front flash, low light goes to M2N
- FP2 speaker is very loud, while M2N little bit quiet, for headphone output FP2 slightly better.
- Very responsive fingerprint scanner.
- Better gaming performance than M2N.
Anonymous, 24 Sep 2016I am planning to buy the flash plus 2 anytime now and compare it with Asus zenphone 3 I saw th... moreThe zenfone 3 is grossly overpriced for what it offers. They're at samsung levels in terms of pricing. Not to mention that asus has terrible support for OS updates for their phones. Go with the flash plus 2. Its way cheaper and is great for day to day use.
AnonD-435577, 15 Jun 2016Alcatel Flash Plus 2 BETTER than Xiaomi Redmi 3 pro? That's funny
But the REAL question is ... moreOf all the comments, this one is worth it. You nailed it bro!
Never waisted hitting the next button 😎😎Thanks for the info!