i tried to find this phone in Romania.nothing.any hint?i would be greatful.thanks
am incercat sa cumpar tel.asta in Romania.nu l-am gasit nicaieri.ma ajuta cineva?multumesc mult.
i would like to get the software for alcatel 715 pc suite. where can i get it for free?
Try this wap site! Tons of polyphonic melodies, pictures, animations, (these are too big to send them by EMS), and EMS sounds, animatons, icons http://alcafan.nm.ru/wap Oh, and it's free.
I think this phone is the best for USE. It does everything, what you really need. If I want to make pictures than I buy a digital camera. Or an Alcatel 735. :) But for this price this IS the best.
this fone iz da blody classiest fone ever
da pic editor is well stylish and da ring tones r BA BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUY BUY BUY NOW NOW NOW
In Hungary Vodafone sell this phone in pre-paid set for 29.900 HUF, which is 130$. I think it is a very good deal. I bought it, and I am satisfied with that phone.
I tried my friends' 715 and then I had a
pained thumb :(. It was not easy to reach
key '9'. The screen is too big, then it makes the key pad too low to reach.
comment to Ali:
1. We can add words to complement the existing T9 dictionary... can not be found in others mobile...
2. The phone book can be divided into more than 20 directories... Good invention...
+ Sync with Outlook is very good, perfect.
+ Has place for the addresses from Outlook took.
- T9 seems different from those in other phones, lack of words...pretty bad.
- Cannot figure out how to search for a particular name in address book (can only scroll). Very bad if you have lots of names.
- Buttons too close to one another and slippery, difficult to SMS quickly (i guess it's common when phones are getting smaller)
Bought mine for USD180.
Great phone ever!!! The only lack is the screen color, nothing else... Good compatibility with Palm...
around 240$. it'll be cheaper in march i guess.i've test it in march 2002 at cebit and it's great!no color screen but no bugs at all!!!
i think its a great piece of invention. continue working hard. how much does it cost?
Sure or not coming to southeast asia countries?! Have wait it for few months already still not sign when it would be available!
This model is the best phone among of my 2 model I use now, Alcatel OT Pocket and OT501, if the price is below RM700 in Malaysia, I will think to buy this model soon..hope this phone will launch in Malaysia as fast as possible..