dan, 11 Dec 2011i like your observation with this phone. don'nt buy this phone
I got one with messy touchscreen due to lot of apps I downloaded which the the phone cannot fully process, it's only 420mhz cpu not fast enough to play games, what I did was factory reset it and downloaded the right apps for my needs and its back to normal fast and reliable plus the screen became more sensitive like a capacitve.
dan, 11 Dec 2011i like your observation with this phone. whats wrong with this phone???!!! i just got it fix in the repair centair and the next day i just calibrated the phone and its back to its messy touch screen again!!!!rRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!1
Anonymous, 09 Dec 2011i put it in may memory card . . . . is your phone not laggy if you play angry birds? how can i fix my phone??? the screen is like going crazy....... you cant open without pushing the right angle of the icon and cant type properly coz the letter i need to type is not at the proper way . . .. . is this a bug?
Where can I buy this phone in Bandung, West Java?
Yesterday, I search in BEC.. But, not available..
Can I buy this phone in Bandung, Indonesia?
Need for help please..
Smartz, 08 Dec 2011I think i have a solution for your phone that gonna make yur phone fast!!! dont download so ma... morei put it in may memory card . . . . is your phone not laggy if you play angry birds?
Anonymous, 06 Dec 2011it can play angry birds but its laggy . . . . i deleted it already . . . bummerI think i have a solution for your phone that gonna make yur phone fast!!! dont download so many apps in yur phone memory so that it will remain yur games not in so laggy.........
Smartz, 05 Dec 2011Can anyone make a video of playing Angry Birds game in Alcaltel OT-890D at youtube.. Please!!!it can play angry birds but its laggy . . . .
i deleted it already . . .
Can anyone make a video of playing Angry Birds game in Alcaltel OT-890D at youtube.. Please!!!
Can you make a video on youtube.com a video of playing AngryBirds game in Alcatel OT-890D.....
While you are using one of your lines, the other is not available!
This phone is very good for first time android users.
I've had it for 3 months now and so far here's what I noticed.
1. Good wi-fi connectivity
2. Has a physical start/end call button. (very useful for me).
3. Tethering (you can share you mobile data connection via USB, since this is upgraded to Froyo. but I'm hoping they'd give out updates to Gingerbread soon).
4. Dual SIM standby (this is very useful because I have 2 sim cards and when I receive messages from someone, all his/her messages sent to sim 1 and 2 are on one thread only.)
5. Speaker is loud, but not so rich.
6. Many apps are compatible with this phone.
1. No front camera. Back camera has no flash support.
2. Average battery life. (My former phone lasts 5-7 days). This phone, when used moderately, can stand up to 1 day and 9hrs or so. When used with Wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other apps on, can stand only for 17hrs. When on stand-by, can stand up to 2 and 1/2 days.
3. Slow CPU and RAM (only has 416Mhz and 190MB of RAM). You can't play great games on this phone, it will greatly cause lag.
4. Has a rubbery coating which peels off when hardly scratched. (This phone has no available accessories in my country yet).
It is good if you're into text messaging, calling, web surfing, watching videos,and playing light games.
For first time Android users, remember, almost anything is possible with an Android phone; you just need to find the right app.