vicky, 04 Feb 2013How do I set a specific ringtone to a specific group e.g vip, family etc. Please helphow to change vibration mode in idea 918
thutz, 18 Feb 2013why does alcatel ot-918n doesn't have photo editor on the gallery unlike samsung galaxy y? ...... moreAs a solution to that, you can download photo editing apps like Pixlr Express from the Play store. Great photo editor. Small sized app about 2mb as I remember. =)
Anonymous, 20 Feb 2013does alcatel needed to be reset every 2 weeks,and if it is not reset it cannot receive any cal... moremy Alcatel OT-918 Mix doesn't need a reset. I never had a reset since I got it.
Hey! I got Alcatel OT-918 MIX from Suncellular Plan 350 last January, 2013. It's a great phone (my first android phone) even if it's not rooted yet. I installed apps such as Viber, Raging Thunder, Fruit Ninja, Doodle grub (all in all 14 downloaded apps) and I still have 22-24 free internal memomry. Everything's working well, music, camera (the problem is the shutter, just cover the speaker with your fingertips when capturing photos, haha), wifi, sound recorder, etc. Too bad some games were not compatible like temple Run 2, Subway surfers. But it's alright.
All in all, a super nice phone. I'll rate it 9/10.
Hey! I got Alcatel OT-918 Mix from Suncellular Plan 350 last January 2013. And, so far, it's been really a great phone (well it's my first android phone). Here are some advantages and disadvantages on the phone. (My phone is not yet rooted)
- Everything's working fine: Camera (enough for me), Music and Sounds, Record, Wifi etc.
- I installed many apps already (13 in all) such as doodle grub, fruit ninja, raging thunder, viber, etc. and I still have remaining internal memory (about 22-24 mb). The key is just move apps in your sd card and don't install super big size apps (maximum can just be 20mb). And I can assure you that it's still pretty fast.
- I like the fact that I can change the covers. Blue and Black.
- Low RAM. I sometimes need to kill viber and facebook to free some memory. The good thing is when I kill it, everything is back to normal speed and fast again.
- Temple run 2, subway surfers were not compatible in this phone. Some sites said like osandroid.com that temple run is compatible but I haven't tried because it's too big (23mb).
All in all, I can rate this phone 9/10. It's still great.
FB s not working. I subscribed to SMART unli surf but it doesnt' allow me to access FB! Also I cant send MMS!
What are the needed set up if there is. Thank you
kenyanDeveloper, 20 Feb 2013I managed to root phone. camera sound was disabled well. after uninstalling all the pre inst... morewould you plz explain to me how am going to disable dat annoying camera sound, its giving me a headache, cant even take private photos
I managed to root phone.
camera sound was disabled well.
after uninstalling all the pre installed apps, i still cant account for 49Mb missing from my RAM. pls help
does alcatel needed to be reset every 2 weeks,and if it is not reset it cannot receive any calls and it is out of coverage area
Anonymous, 16 Feb 2013my phone will not download any more apps even though there is memory on the phonemine is the same, I have it re-format.
Mine got lost before installing a tracker.Someone help.How do get it back.
why does alcatel ot-918n doesn't have photo editor on the gallery unlike samsung galaxy y? ... we cant edit our photos after we save them in our gallery
my phone will not download any more apps even though there is memory on the phone
I rooted my phone. when i delete the camera sound its appear again. what now?