This phone is really good for its price and i don't regret buying it at all.
Pros - A lot of android possibilities and games you can get from the Google play store
- 4.0 screen
- Amazing for internet, wi-fi, 3G
- Easy messaging and calls
- Perfect design, feels like its unbreakable,not too big and easy to carry
- capactitive touchscreen
- Camera quality is good, software 5MP, LED flash
Cons: -Not alot of phone memory and its bad because most of the apps use phone memory, SD card won't help as much as it needs
It's an amazing android phone for such a low price. I am satisified. :)
hey if you have problems with internal memory install aplication AP2SD from google play and transfer programs from internal memory to micro sd card !!!! PROBLEM SOLD
How many app can i store in this phone on the memory that is with phone?
And if I put a memory card can i put some of the aplications in the memory card so it doesn't lagg ???
hey,i want to know,what kind of games you play on this phone?i know angry birds,but games like dead trigger?or anything else...
All you have to do is go on GOOGLE PLAYSTORE you have it in the menu. Acces it and type there " skype for android phone " you can download it very simple. The phone is very good. I got it almost 4 months and i'm proud of it. With 3.5mpx camera i got no problems... For 89euro is a good phone :)
migo, 11 Oct 2012this phone is very bad it will destroy the reputation of the alcatel company and i bought this... moreI have this mobile for 2 months, and it is very good!
Only bad side is low memmory and not so good camera.
redeingel, 21 Aug 2012I had the same problem with dell streak 5' & android 2.3 the oovoo work with front camera... moreI tried this link but it does not work. Can you tell me what version of skype is it??? I am having 3-4 versions and non of them works for video calls... If you have any other link please post it here, thks!
Anonymous, 08 Oct 2012I have had this phone for a month now and i love it. Its not good if you want to download load... moreHow does this Alcatel One Touch 991(D) work with Skype application? is the front camera good, any lags?
pls.& Thank you
I got this phone on special sale. Happy so far, especially for the price.
- One of the most well built phone I've ever owned, and I've owned around 40 phones of almost all brand (except Apple). You'll feel like it's made from one solid piece of metal. 10/10 for construction.
- Good battery life. One day for heavy use, two-three days for light use.
- Clear voice over conversation, at least from my end.
- Look nice in life with matt finished back cover
- 3G, wifi, GPS, dual sim, 4.0" screen...a lot of spec for your money
- Low res screen, limit viewing angle
- Very low memory limit number of apps can be installed. SD card won't help much as apps need phone memory, more or less.
- Mediatek CPU isn't well supported, incompatible to some apps
- Bad camera
it's a good phone....it's cheap,one - is RAM memory only 128...it's good if you dont have a huge budget
This is my first android and my first alcatel phone. I had heard a lot about alcatel. My sis and me picked up our first android phones together. We didn't have a huge budget she picked up a samsung ace. i feel like an idiot for not reading reviews and doin the same. Alcatel has put out a phone that has not only affected their brand name but actually managed to make me hate android.
jace, 30 Sep 2012You must throw away this crap out of your life.. what is the use of Cloud back up? Traf... moreI bought this phone few days back and am regretting why i bought it, this is one of the worst android phone so far.
Alcatel mobile phones are very good to use, and their service response is good from customer service end, trust me. Go for it.... make your money worth..... or else pay more to other mobiles just for their brand names...... and for their commercial ads. I bought 3 Alcatel mobiles its good to use.