Yes, that would be a good idea.
I guess, I will receive mine earlier. It might even arrive on monday. I bought it from PIXMANIA, yet it will be silver I guess. Anyway, the colour does not matter. Perhaps we should write down our email addresses, as we will be the only ones so far to address a question about this phones' real using problems or so.
Thank you ;)
Yes, I am going to post something, when I get the phone. I think I'll get it next week...
THWS: can you post here some experiences here? Thanks and have fun with the phone... :)
I just had bought it. I got a special-price from Protel, 'cause I had order some things a few months ago.
Have you please anybody PC suite 4.18? My email is R2.email@example.com
Have u seen OT-C850
I found this page in English,though most pages in Chinese.
it is available in germany now at www.protel.de
included 256mb sandisk mini sd memory card!!!!
Hi there Hung (it's me Azim Akbar:) nice to hear good news from you. I have better converter (mpegable broadcaster)the end file in 3gp/mp4 will only give you a 3-5mb file with smooth streaming video + AAC sound. I send the file to you already thru email, hope you can try it (need winrar to open). I saw the picture of S860- absolutely gorgeous in white( not silver) with nicely redesign keypad + back cover, too bad I can't read chinese. Basic design still S853- spec ? same. Hopefully they will really make it into production + removed all the software bug from S853. Longing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi guys,take a look:OT-S860
If you use PC suite to customise your video clip, you can only keep a part of it and have a 5-minute-long video clip in the end. If you like use another video converter. I use the XILISOFT MP4 CONVERTER to convert video clips to 3GP format to transfer to my phone. I tried and I can tell you that the phone can play a 25-minute-long video clip with the size of 26M. I don't know whether the phone can play a longer and larger video file.
1. you can't use PC suite 4.17 in the CD to connect your phone with the PC so you can't tranfer data from PC to phone or vice-versa or to connect your PC to the internet with the phone as a modem. HOWEVER, you can still use the PC suite 4.17 at least to CUSTOMISE IMAGES,SOUNDS, VIDEOS AND FACE MORPH then SAVE your finished files in your PC. After that you can transfer those files to your phone with USB cable, Irda gate or more simply with a memory card reader.
2.To want to use PC suite 4.17 you have to install it to your PC WITHOUT PC-PHONE CONNECTIVITY ( choose "NO USB and IRDA connection" when installing). You only need to install some functions like CUSTOMISE IMAGES,SOUNDS, VIDEOS AND FACE MORPH...
3. Then you can customise anything you like then save them to your PC.
4. Use a memory card reader, Irda gate or USB cable to tranfer any files from the PC to your phone.
5. you can use PC siute4.17 to install phone-PC USB connection. To get the USB installation you can email to get help from Mr.Azim Akbar or me ( He helped me with that).
Hi everybody that loves Alcatel phones.
In Vietnam,I can never get a OT S853. However, I managed to get one from Malaysia and I'm very happy about that. Although it's sometimes inconvenient to use the phone because it's rather slow in some functions but I have no complaint about that. And now I have something to tell to someone using the OT S853.
To: the Guy from Greece.
PIXMANIA is an internet magazine. I guess, it does not have shops at all, at least here in Lithuania we have no PIXMANIA shops available for visiting.
All the purchasing is being made via internet, PIXMANIA has a local account here in Lithuania, I guess the same thing is in Greece. So You go there, make a bank transfer and they deliver the phone right at your door.
If you want to works your phone by USB, follow this instructions and it will works well (sorry for my english)
1) don't plug the phone
2) Launch installation with PC suite (4.18)
3) Choose Eglish as instalation language
3) plug the phone when asked
4) let usb instalation done
5) comme back and choose french as instalation language and continue installation
I done it and it works well now