Adam, 29 Jun 2016I don't seem to be able to get the 1 GB ram model here in the UK. Can anyone help me.Only sold in latin america
Just bought one of these - fantastic value, clear screen, fast processor. There are at least four different models available, according to the information in the box:
- 4034D is the dual-SIM version
- 4034X is a lower cost version: single SIM, 1.3MP front camera, 3MP rear camera (although still with HD video) 512Mb RAM. Currently available in UK.
- 4034F not sure
- 4034M not sure
Anonymous, 20 Jul 2016What an amazing phone for the price, only £25 from asda 😃😃Got one today after years of saying nobody needs a smartphone, boy my 30 quid changed my world! A great little bit of kit if want the basics, good screen even I can read, I have cataracts. Not that happy it asks so many questions on set up but that's Android. Note to all smartphone makers though: Battery life!
What an amazing phone for the price, only £25 from asda 😃😃
I like the size, most of the specs and having Android 6.0
So for now I'm happy with my purchase (model 4034D).
Though, I'd pay a lot more to get (by priority):
- a better screen technology like IPS/OLED (resolution is good, please no uselessly high PPI)
- an higher quality plastic, better finish
- the 1GB RAM / 8GB EMMC version (not available in western Europe)
- a GPS (the specs are currently wrong on this page, it's only software "GPS" using GSM towers, Wifi AP and stuff like that)
- USB OTG
I'm sad it's difficult to find good small phones...
I don't seem to be able to get the 1 GB ram model here in the UK. Can anyone help me.
Great phone if you're not a hardcore user. It runs the basic apps smoothly. Not a good camera though.
i got the Phone and about 1 gb ram is not true yes is is a quad core and it is using 6.0 android system but is good not great