Allview fan, 23 Jul 2016True..... at 2 m from router no wi-fi.To bad....tooo badThat's right. Wi-Fi inexistent.
There is an ERROR at the specifications. It have 6.9 mm, not 7 mm thikness. Thank you.
This is a phone that could've easily be a best seller for Allview, but because of some small issues, it's not. I'll tell you why that didn't/doesn't happen (not necessarily in this order):
1. It doesn't dim the screen before turning it off.
2. When holding the phone to the ear the soft touch buttons don't turn off.
3. There's no option to turn off the buttons' lights completely.
4. No option for dark theme on Settings (saves battery).
5. No option to answer with Power button. Or one of the volume buttons.
6. Maybe the most important: wireless reception is pretty bad. The same SIM card in a Galaxy S5 has 50% more download speed with WiFi power signal is almost the same. I don't know what can be wrong inside Allview, maybe it's a software issue, I don't know.
Anyway, this phone could be a hit, with one condition: to solve the things above.