Guest, 28 Mar 20121. Love it how people say iTunes is buggy, responsive and hard. It's so straight-forward and f... moresuch a big liar =). itune is slow bro especially if you have full app n data , no need to tell lies, maybe yours is fast bc nothing on it LOL
Wind, 25 Mar 201211,560 mAh? That's enough battery to run a plane engine for a day, and after that there will b... moreOh yeah??? Then why is it that despite the big battery capacity, it still lags behind battery test against other devices?
what i can say. ipad should change it name to isuck. require 6 hours of charging? sucks! but and only can use for 9 hours? sucks! that only thing that i hate with this ipad. but, i impress with the screen resolution. maybe the bigger the hardware (Screen, Quad-core GPU,) take alot of battery.
[deleted post]Love those useless descriptions which I don't really give at all... seriously.
[deleted post]1. Love it how people say iTunes is buggy, responsive and hard. It's so straight-forward and fast. Don't know how to use it? Your DUMB. Slow? Get a new computer. I can run iTunes flawlessly on a netbook...
2. Can't comment WITHOUT buying one or at least try.
3. Apple can't put quad-core CPU, not compatible with LTE. This can explain all those HTCrap X phone and ASUS tablets.
4. What do you expect? 4x Pixels, BIGGER BATTERY, Better cameras and LTE chipsets will of course have to make it thicker and heavier.
5. Don't seem to get the message quite right. Adobe quitted development of flash, stupid Samsung wants to continue using Flash. All sites are currently move to HTML5, why do you think Youtube has a trial of HTML5?
6. For what? Mouses? Touch screen is the next-gen of technology, screw mouses. Keyboard? Bluetooth keyboard.
7. And? Consumers don't give. Crapple batteries won't last long.
8. Most people use their headphones, not speakers. You don't need good sound, just some decent sound is all you need.
9. GPS? Most people have smartphones these days which have GPS. They'd rather use that.
10. 64GB is all you need and I seriously doubt anyone would exceed that range.
11. Do you think Siri servers can handle 50 million+ devices every second? No, don't think so...
12. Bigger battery and better display is of course will have to make it hotter.
13. WTF are you talking about? Android troll... You can still use it while charging. Won't charge on slow powered computers.
Love it how Android fanboys use these points and can't come up with something else. Drink some Apple Kool-Aid? Seriously, get some new jokes...
iOS devices sell BETTER than Android. 500k of android devices activated every day? Answer this for me people..., how many Android devices (types) are there in the world?
And I LOVE IT HOW ANDROID USERS DON"T HAVE GOOD EYE-SIGHT. I WAS REFERRING TO THE CELLULAR CHIPSET THEY HAVE IN THE IPAD, NOT ABOUT THE TABLET.
No, it's not shouting. I simply made it all capital so stupid Android fanboys can read and get the message right. (which they are failing to do so).
Artanis, 19 Mar 2012Recent reports said, this handheld device overheats. Because of its features and hardwares bui... moreThen how do Asus manage to accomplish that with a quad core CPU in a device that is both thinner and lighter (yes, that's right, CPU, not GPU). I have one and confirm that There is no overheating problems at all with the Transformer Prime. I also use an iPad every day and can tell you that the Asus is a far better performer than the iPad 2 or 3 that I get to use daily at work.
Apple are going to have to come up with some new excuses because the overheating is ridiculous. As is the additional size and weight. And the fact that thy basically changed nothing else but still call it a new device? What a piece of shit waste of money the iPad 3 really is...
no offense but i personally went to the apple store put the ipad 2 right beside the ipad 3 and there is no ABSOLUTE difference between the resolutions they look the same....
I had my ipad 2...a relative from abroad has an ipad, I been using her ipad...after a week of using it, she had acknowledged me that hers is an ipad3...too bad I thought it is an ipad2, too...there is no big difference with the two devices...if you will unknowingly use both devices at the same time, you'll say that they are just same model... =(
front camera is a low only vga..also it will burn hole in the pocket..dont go for it.....
Y'all know this is the best cellular chipset out there in the world? I bet no other phone/tablet carries GSM, HSPA, DC-HSPA, CDMA EV-DO and LTE in one chipset. So don't blame Apple for not having LTE compatible with your carrier. And hey, at least you still have HSPA/DC-HSPA
11,560 mAh? That's enough battery to run a plane engine for a day, and after that there will be enough to complete all 4 Angry Birds games!
Anonymous, 25 Mar 2012Apple has never supported flash! And never will.What?! Loudspeaker is not stereo?
I will not buy this gadget!