Judashinus , 05 Jul 2019Can anyone tell me is this device good for digital drawing? Yes, it's fine for digital drawing. However, you may want to buy a Paperlike screen protector to make the drawing experience feel more like paper, rather than glass. If you are a professional artist, you may also want to think about the iPad Pro models, as they have a better drawing experience.
ddas, 04 Jul 2019What is the use of Home icon app on iPad? I have deleted the app...does it affects?The Home app is used to control smart home devices such as Philips Hue light bulbs, smart thermostats, ect. Unless you connected any smart devices to the Home app, your iPad should be perfectly fine.
I read a few questions so answering them
1. Home app is used to control home automation. If you do not have a smart bulb or lock then no need
2. Apple iPad 2018 supports Apple Pencil well with pressure sensitivity as well. So it is pretty awesome for designers as well.
What is the use of Home icon app on iPad? I have deleted the app...does it affects?
This is my first Apple product.i own an ipad 2018. I was surfing on the net and it suddenly went white screen . I tried reset but nothing happens. There is no even a scratch on my ipad. i wish i had not bought... I dont know what to do :(
System version:Ios 12.3.4(i am not sure of it) device model:A1893
I bought this four days ago and for 299âÂ‚¬ tablet it destroys the Android competition. All my previous similarly priced Android tablets never got any updates so im not going to waste anymore money on those, and this device is really smooth.
- iPad 2018 has 2gt of RAM but is faster than Android tablets with more RAM.
- screen is really good for the price. Superior to similarly priced Android tablets no doubt about it.
- Software is really good and I got update to ios 12 right away, with Android tablets I rarely got any updates Be it os or security. I predict iPad OS going to make this even better.
Albadre, 27 May 2019Is there any heating issue when u play heavy games like pubg?Yes there is heating issues when you play pubg, but game will run good, so dont need to worry.
I think that this tablet is of good quality. I don't lean towards any side of loving or hating it. I use it to make midi remixes of music and to add drums to my guitar songs. It works well enough, but is not the most powerful tablet in its size range. That said, this is the only iPad with GarageBand and good-quality audio apps for mixing. If I had an Android tablet, it would not work well for my audio editing, but would probably work better for other uses.
The fact I can make calls annd receive calls from iPad logged on to my sprint account is amazing I donÂ’t even have to be home... I can give my cell phone to my wife and we both can make call from my number
Anybody making (music production) and playing music (synth/midi/keys) on this? How it goes?