Hi! Just want to ask which one is better? I am a heavy user of tablet. Usually for internet browsing, watching movies and games. I am torn between LG G Pad and iPad Mini 2. Kindly share your EDUCATED opinions please. Thanks a lot! :)
Please confirm me about is ipad mini 2 (officially ipad mini with retina display)wifi only models contain gps or any equivalent service? Does apple maps can search location on this device???
its a great tab for me.. easy to carry, easy to use, faster browsing even the internet access is weak, compared to 10 inch tabs, the retina display feature of this makes everything alive with eyes and brain satisfaction, on gaming, excellent! no lag, every move brings you to the game alive!!! sd card slot, is not a big deal, sim also is not as long as you have a router or either pocket router,. connects as fast as you are expecting everything...
Yes, ipad mini 2 is aka ipad mini retina.
Guess i'll have to wait for ios 7.1 then :)
IS these ipad mini 2 is the same with ipad mini with retina display? Thnks.
SCU Iori, 16 Jan 2014Thank you to everyone who answered my question before, if the iPad Mini 2 can be used as a cel... moreiOS 7 has problems on iPad.I heard that Apple made iOS 7.1 more optimized for iPads.So wait for that update.
Ali, 15 Jan 2014But some of my friends said that mini 2 is slower than Air Is it true ?Not really. Listen in IPhone 5s,IPad mini 2 and the IPad Air you have the same beast processor but in the IPad mini 2 the processor is clocked at 1.3 if I remember correctly and at the IPad Air is clocked at 1.4 because of the bigger screen size. It's really a matter of what screen size you want in a tablet. And you get that 64 bit chip to futureproof your tablet for years and years to come.
Thank you to everyone who answered my question before, if the iPad Mini 2 can be used as a cellphone (call capabilities). I just got my iPad Mini 2 last night at Smart Communication Philippines (Thank You Smart ^__^).
Here are some of my hands-on experience with the mini 2:
1. I don't own an iPad Air but I own an iPad 4 so I can't compare the speed of the Mini 2 over the iPad Air. But when I compare it with my old iPad 4, the speed is some what the same.
2. The touch response is kinda slow :(. There are times when I touch on the keyboard, the response was slow. I have to touch it again twice. Not just the keyboard, even when you are just dragging your fingers.
3. Playing hard-core games like Dead Trigger-2 is awesome no lag, its like playing on my old iPad 4 but only smaller screen size.
4. Retina display is excellent crisp font and colors.
5. Scrolling or zooming in and out is crisp.
6. LTE is fast :) can play Iron Force or Dungeon Hunter 4 over LTE no need for wifi.
7. I don't like where the earphone jack is placed. When using the iPad (all ipad and iphones) for driving games or dungeon hunter or iron force with my earphones on. My hands are uncomfortable because my hands are hitting the earphone wires. They should remodel future ipad or iphones to have the earphone jack on the top right portion (beside the power button) rather than in the top left.
8. Over all 90% I love the iPad Mini 2.
Have fun everyone with your iPad Mini 2.
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2014They are the same. Same pprocessor same internals gpu etc only the size changes.But some of my friends said that mini 2 is slower than Air
Is it true ?
Ali, 13 Jan 2014Could you help me which one is better ?
This or ipad air ?I think Ipad mini 2 is better
Ali, 13 Jan 2014Could you help me which one is better ? This or ipad air ?They are the same. Same pprocessor same internals gpu etc only the size changes.
i want ask u same question!
i am play castle clash and Clash of clan in android phone, if i'v play castle clash and Clash of clan in ipad mini 2 this two game can get back old device game data in IOS? i am very trouble it
Cosmos, 06 Jan 2014Does iPad Mini 2 support multi-windows or multi-tasks options as I would like to use it both l... moreYes it does, there isn't really any device in this era that doesn't support that anymore lol :P Don't worry about that it does, but you can't view more than one app at a time, different than in samsung and sony where you have the ability to split the screen in half and view 2 apps at the same time.