u must have explored this fone by now. something u need that warrant u to have hardware change or inclusion of new hardware. likewise, some of the things are not at all possible in iphone, like thinking about memcard.
it can do everything, even the job of GPS provided u know how to do it using few software and the facilities of ur gsm network
voice dial, pix dial, voice record, unlimited vdo, forward sms, mms, all kinds of chatting, skypee, transfer of file within a group, a camera with zoom, all these are very mush possible using latest iphone software. just dont sit for others help all the time, try yourself , u will find hell lot of softwares for ur beloved fone.
This fone is dull. It's hard to use and has almost no extras fo the price apple are trying to sell it. Still lot's of ppl are buying it for who knows what reason???!! Becouse it's fashionable maybe...
Yeah touchscreen is cool, but try to type an SMS .... nooo way
And REALY who uses internet on their phone on a daily basis... noone
People who want the job done use laptops. Otherwise you have to carry a magnifying glass with your iphone, or you risk your eyes.
My advice is don't buy it without seeing it first ... go to a GSM shop nearby and take a personal good look at this work of art
Vodafone to offer Apple’s iPhone in Ten Markets
Vodafone today announced it has signed an agreement with Apple to sell the iPhone in ten of its markets around the globe. Later this year, Vodafone customers in Australia, the Czech Republic, Egypt, Greece, Italy, India, Portugal, New Zealand, South Africa and Turkey will be able to purchase the iPhone for use on the Vodafone network.
We’re obviously enormously pleased to be included in the agreement to sell the iPhone to our customers later this year.
if i buy iPhone from the USA , can i use it in Europe ? does it works with GSM networks ?
thanks a lot man for your repo for unlimited video recording ......i need ur futher help can u give me ur email id pls....thanks once again
June 9th, will be NEW IPHONE 2, with 3G and couple of great future's..I would say this, I hone has a some kind of magnetic power, i mean if you buy 1st time, and maybe you dont like it, and maybe you will sell it or return it..After you buy other kind of phone and you use that phone 1 month, so believe me you will start think again, SELL THIS PHONE AND GO AGAIN BUY IPHONE...Allot of peoples did this because as i say Iphone has a Magnetic power inside he is body...Great phone
when u live in the Netherlands the Bluetooth isn't working. So that sucks.
This phone sux.Apple simply create a phone juz to bluff all the innocent customer money
stranger, 28 May 2008yasir,
u have not explored the capabilities of the ifone. except bluetooth limitation, ever... moreexcept bluetooth everything is possible HAHA
well answer these questions first:
1. Does it record video ?
2. Does it take good quality photos ?
3. Can it forward SMS ?
4. Does it have 3G ?
5. Does it have GPS ?
6. Can it send files directly to PC ?
7. Does it have memory card ? (I know it has up to 16GB memory fixed but memory cards have now gone up to 32GB)
8. Does it have voice dialing ?
9. Can it record voice ?
10. Can it do Instant Messaging ?
If the result of all these questions is positive then I'm all for the iphone.
You know me!, 25 May 2008News Flash!!!! AT&t have canceled all staff holidays in the last two weeks of june, Also ha... morewell ive been waiting for this phone to hit australia for ages sure you can get the phone on the net but i like to buy things and if some thing goes wrong you can take it back to the shop to get fix anyways i have herd in the retail line that we will see this phone in september/october and vodafone will have it also i herd that apple are bringing out the 3g phone in time for telstra to have a hand in this as well but it saying all that why would you have this phone with vodafone most people that wont this phone are young and have prepaid sims now as far as i know vodaphone does not have internet use for prepaid so lets see what telstra has to offer
u have not explored the capabilities of the ifone. except bluetooth limitation, everything is possible. ask me , i will help you
gsmarena is restricting me from posting useful posts. the below chinese repo is very useful. u can get a number of cracked software there.
this is stranger
unlimited recording is possible. add repo repodotcnpdadotcomdotcn and install cracked iphone recorder and enjoy unlimited vdo recording
1. No SMS delivery reports
2. Can’t recieve MMS messages
3. Can’t send or receive anything over Bluetooth
4. 2 mega pixel camera with no video. Nokia N95 has a 5 mega pixel camera and full screen video recording and tv out playback. Result.
5. You cannot remove its battery. Thanks for replicating one of the biggest complaints about the ipod, Apple!
6. The camera has little or no options, and the pictures it takes aren’t very good.
7. It lacks proper support for Flash websites. So much for the internet.
8. It can’t record video.
9. No songs as ringtones
10. No GPS
11. It only allows for a maximum of 1 picture to be attached to each e-mail you send
12. It doesn’t have a file browser/organizer.
13. Its default ringtones suck
14. You can not save documents on it: documents can only be viewed as attachments when they’re sent to your e-mail address
15. Heat issues: the iPhone can get very hot when it is in use.
16. There’s no way to cut, copy, or paste text!
17. The mobile version of OS X or whatever it is the iPhone runs takes up 700MB of the device’s capacity
18. Apple sez between 300-400 charges the iPhone will lose battery capacity — you’ll send it in and get the cell replaced for a fee
19. No expansion slot.
20. No third-party applications.
21. No voice dialing.