gsmarena is restricting me from posting useful posts. the below chinese repo is very useful. u can get a number of cracked software there.
this is stranger
unlimited recording is possible. add repo repodotcnpdadotcomdotcn and install cracked iphone recorder and enjoy unlimited vdo recording
1. No SMS delivery reports
2. Can’t recieve MMS messages
3. Can’t send or receive anything over Bluetooth
4. 2 mega pixel camera with no video. Nokia N95 has a 5 mega pixel camera and full screen video recording and tv out playback. Result.
5. You cannot remove its battery. Thanks for replicating one of the biggest complaints about the ipod, Apple!
6. The camera has little or no options, and the pictures it takes aren’t very good.
7. It lacks proper support for Flash websites. So much for the internet.
8. It can’t record video.
9. No songs as ringtones
10. No GPS
11. It only allows for a maximum of 1 picture to be attached to each e-mail you send
12. It doesn’t have a file browser/organizer.
13. Its default ringtones suck
14. You can not save documents on it: documents can only be viewed as attachments when they’re sent to your e-mail address
15. Heat issues: the iPhone can get very hot when it is in use.
16. There’s no way to cut, copy, or paste text!
17. The mobile version of OS X or whatever it is the iPhone runs takes up 700MB of the device’s capacity
18. Apple sez between 300-400 charges the iPhone will lose battery capacity — you’ll send it in and get the cell replaced for a fee
19. No expansion slot.
20. No third-party applications.
21. No voice dialing.
TeleSoneria to sell iPhone in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
TeliaSoneria announced Tuesday a deal with Apple to introduce iPhone to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia later this year.
This phone has still not been released in Australia, it was released in June last year and STILL we do not see it.
And as for rumors of an iPhone 2 (Hopefully with 3g and bluetooth), we probably wouldn't get it until bluetooth was replaced by infared, 3g by 3.5g and touchscreens would be out of fashion!!
Wake up Apple, just because it's "the Jesus phone" doesn't mean people will grow old waiting for it
Bluetooth is used only for headset and there is no way to use it for anything else.
I'm glad that you have realized how worthless this phone is! :)
the bluetooth of iphone is only for headset?
can't send or recive any file? even on 1.1.4
if yes....i want buy it and it's baddd
i live in the uae to. . infact im an local. abu dhabi
ahh okay thanks
arab, 26 May 2008Iphone SUCKS! i gt and it brk. so i got it again and it broke. now i have it again and its fre... moreMr.Arab I Live in UAE
Ive Had iPhone FOr More Than 3 Months.
Yesterday I 4got My iPhone On Top Of My Land Cruiser And Started Drivin. It Fell Of My Car When I Was At 60 Kmph And Got Just Some Scratches. The Phone Is Working Perfectly.
And For The Freezing Thing U Might Have 2 Update The Software.
Iphone SUCKS! i gt and it brk. so i got it again and it broke. now i have it again and its frezzin. . dont bother gettin this phone. im going to get nokia n95i
now i want to talk about iphone unlocked
from all the goodies the phone have( good touch screen,etc...) there have a big problem on it
the problem is:
- the blue tooth really2 sucks, you can not transfer a data/file via blue tooth(but you still can connect a blue tooth hands free on it)
- the battery was so huge(1400mah) but the durability and the stand by time is so poor.... you need more power for this phone( approx 2/3 days for normal and 1/2 days for hardcore user)
- it is only gprs and edge. its mean is a bit slow... (remember no 3g or hdspa)
- another big problem is... other brand like nokia when you drop it.. it just fine( like my nokia n95)but this phone.....
when you drop it.... i can not say more word, you will know what i am talking about
- the last thing is... iphone is build in battery with soldering method so is not an easy like if you change your ipod battery.. its a lot harder then that
note: if you have change the battery it will make your iphone become a bit idiot and the performance is not like before you change the battery so?????
dunoneboutiPhone, 26 May 2008i was wondering that wen u buy an iPhone and register it, do u have to choose a plan or can u ... moreIf you have your phone unlocked, or buy one unlocked, T-Mobile Pay as you go will work. When unlocked, all SIMs work. There is not need to activate it even with AT&T. Just buy it; unlock it; put in your old AT&T SIM. Or, go to a T-Mobile store and get a prepaid SIM. Or, if in another country, us the local service SIM. It's a no brainer.
Many people on this site complain about the iPhone. But the stats are in. Because of it, AT&T has toppled T-Mobile as the number-one rated carrier. Apple has—in less than a year—captured the second biggest market share. It has over 70% of the Internet usage...cause it works! v2.0 software is a huge improvement, and will cost nothing. :-)
Other phones, although somewhat better in various ways, don't have a network built for its specific use—such as Microsoft Exchange Server (direct and built in the software).
Oh, and I unlocked mine. So, the age old contract issue is no factor. I will even work as a 'Pay as You Go' phone.
i was wondering that wen u buy an iPhone and register it, do u have to choose a plan or can u go pre-paid??
I have a Mac and an iPhone with v1.1.4. I went online and downloaded a software program to unlock it. In less than 10 minutes it was unlocked and working the same on T-Mobile with a data plan.
There are programs that will add the functions that everybody complains about; I have yet to try that. However, so far, 100% and unlocked.