why do u want everything in one fone. dont u think that they should make some business. think about nokia, samsung. what they r doing? what difference do u find in n95 and n95 8gb? why they go for new model evry after alternate day? just to attract ppl and make money.
if apple would have given everything in one fone, that to in their first initiative, then what would have left for iphone 2 (coming next june).
reserve some comments for iphone 2. pls dont lose ur patience.
Trust me people, after you buy and use an iphone, you wish you never bought it!!!
- no (real) bluetooth - just some hardware-crippled bluetooth for expensive apple headset
- no internal gps
- "no internal gps" + "no bluetooth" = no possibility to use it for gps (now or in the future) - don't get fooled, google earth is not gps
- cannot put your mp3's or whatever as ringtones, you are stuck with some lousy defaults; after some hours of reconverting mp3s and tweaking the iphone, you can finally have some new ringtones
- no ringing profiles, just ring "on" or "off"
- no 3g
- hard to put music on, otherwise than the excessively commercial itunes
- once put on, you cannot delete or rename your music on the phone
- rather difficult to type an sms, believe me
- furthermore, making american dictionary corrections at its will, to your sms or google entry, by default; you have to edit some internal files to fix this
- you cannot turn off EDGE!! the phone spends your money on internet data in the background (without asking!), only to update the stockmarket info application or local weather
- no VOIP integration, not even some 3rd party application yet, AFAIK
- spent several nights to "jailbreak" my phone off the AT&T some time ago; finally they had to become more open
- high price when you buy it, low price when you try to sell it - because people already know some of these disadvantages
customize does not in 114 fw. 114 will do the job of customize except putting the number of icons in the dock.
i think v112/3 has nothing to do with iringer. iringer will convert the songs/music in to ringtone and save in the ringtone of itune. once u sync ur fone it should go into ur fone. however, i am not sure, coz, i am in 114 and facing no problem.
thnx done...but i hv 112 version the iringer converts the mp3 but its not compitible to iphone 112...plz any one tell abt the software which can turn mp3 to iphone ringtone...thnx
Iphone is not a good phone, it's a pocket size mac that can also be used as a phone if need be making all other portable devices obsolete
yah all thx to ur support!
btw, u have customize for 114 iphone? it seems if i install that, that its only for version 111/2and3 but not for 114. any thoughts?
i got soooo many other apps installed now, which didnt work for 112 before. im so happy ;)
Trust me people, when you buy and use an iphone, you will never want to have or use other phones again. This is the future at your hands. beautiful device!!
which program i should use to put any song at my iphone as ringtone ( iringer doesn't work with me ) i'm on 1.1.3
and which program to forward msgs ?
plz somebody answer me !
I agree with KxWx. I always change my phone every less than 3 months, but I think I shall use iPhone for a long time...though if it becomes too common when the tariffs gets cheaper, I would change it. Would be a pain having a phone which everyone else has.
i m the kind og guy who will change cellnphone ever two months..but guess wat i jus promise all my friends that i will never change phone again!!as iphone is the best phone i never use..!!
it seems , stranger is master of iphone, giving all kinda solutions!!!!!!!! keep it up....................
the best way of conserving battery life is to use the fone as less as possible except making and receiving calla. i charge my fone everyday cuz i use it extensively.
to add ringtone, download and install iringer in ur winxp pc. also u should be having itunes installed. find ur music from iringer. it will convert and save in itunes ringtone folder. once done, go to itune, find ringtone, check the files to be transfered and sync. remember , iringer doesnot convert all types of music format.
i am unable to add mp3 as ringtones..plz help me to do so & also plz tell how to save battery
I used to buy one cell every 4-6 months. Nothing ever lasted longer in my hands, because nothing was good enough.
I bought the iPhone 3 weeks ago, and the only thing I would like to say is that this phone I will keep for ever. It is not just a phone. It is a mini computer in my pocket. It is more I could ever dream off.
Just give in into it's magic and you will know what I am talking about.
iPhone and Apple rules.
pls read previous posts. i narrated every steps and dos and donts about upgradring. jailbreak is a method of breaking codes of ur phones that will allow u to install 3rd party applications.
be satisfied with ur present fw version. go to ziphone.org , download and install ziphone v2.6b. after that chose jailbreak only.
It is very expensive, that tariff will make you pay overall of £1000. The way things are, this phone is no more expensive than N95 8GB, and in America, it is indeed CHEAPER - at least the 8GB version anyway.
If downloads don't work in "installer", just "Clear the queue".
Does anyone know how to turn of EDGE completely? I've installed "Services" and it still uses it...