hii guys.wanted 2 knw if ipohone has sms forward options and bluetooth..was told dat it doesnt have all dese features.is it true
My phone will not connect his self to the network, also below the symbol, there is a symbol that show a openlock. Do somebody know what is wrong with the phone, and how I can fix it
stuff magazine uk,
by public vote the apple iPhone has been announced as the coolest gadgit of 2007. the n95 came 4th.
also has been voted by public vote as the best smartphone of 2007. The n95 came 2nd!
These awards are from uk public vote.
Can anyone tell me what you tube is like when you are on normal internet (Gprs) and what is google maps like
is this some kinda joke?
I love my iphone. It's the best phone that i'd ever haved. But the only thing I dislike it , have to use I-tune to transfer phonebook, and ringtone, too. I can't make my own ringtone from my own cd. I have to buy their boring ringtone. The most software I love is PC suite from Nokia, it is easy to use in like I-tune. Thanks for read my opinions!
In 2000, the wireless application protocol was supposed to bring the Internet to the cellphone. Our hero turned out to be a flash in the pan. That was attributed to a lack of high-speed cellular data networks, so a frenzied and costly effort to build third-generation, or 3G, networks ensued. But at a recent conference, 3G was called “a failure” by Caroline Gabriel, an analyst at Rethink Research. She said data would make up only 12 percent of average revenue per user in 2007, far below the expected 50 percent. (The 12 percent figure does not include text messaging, but you don’t need a 3G network to send a text message.)
Iphone is iphone, the best phone and Mini computer at this days..Soon will come 2nd iphone, and im sure more better...
Ok here goes,
I'm not someone who is going to argue I'm just going to tell you my experience. I work in the mobile industry in the uk, I had a nokia n95 from its launch, now if I remember rightly everyone bad mouthed the n95 when it came out! But due to its high spec it sold well. Now mine went faulty in under a month, so I had it replaced and I have had it replaced 4 times since. My review of the n95 is it to have great spec but more of " a jack of all trades" but its build really let's it down. So come the 9th I brought an iPhone! Now what can I say about a device that does less than the n95 and costs more? Its perfect!! What it can do it does so well, it is built so well ( I refer to stress tests on youtube ) now with the n95 we had many returns, but with the iPhone even though sales are higher we have had 0 returns! My thought is, if you can not afford an iPhone then get eather an of veiwty or an n95 but with the n95 expect faults! If you can afford an iPhone get it you will not be disappointed. This is my honested opinion and from what I have seen from work.
don't buy the i phone. lacking many feature's and it break's after 1 drop!!
cyprus i phone user. his iphone broke when he dropped it and it had to be Repaired! If nokia are made out of cheap material's then why did my wife's n73 not get broken or have to be repaired when she dropped it like 3 time's. cyprus i phone user drop's it once and it has to be repaired!!!
this phone...aaah....so many things could have been done:
- at least 16 GB flash memory (don't tell me it's not possible...if an ipod touch could manage so should this one)
- 3,2 mpx camera with xenon flash
- dedicated 3D graphics chip - you will see later on what for
- 3G HSDPA with dual camera
- Open the damn system - SDK, SDK, SDK (it seems that 02.2008 is not that far away)- and I want everything Open-Sourced or at least freeware - I'm done paying for palm, Windows Mobile, Symbian
- If you don't release the SDK then memorize this list of apps as if it was the single most important piece of poetry humanity has ever produced: 1) PDF viewer
2) Office documents viewer 7 editor: doc, ppt, Xcess and whatever
3) Universal IM: yahoo, windows live, AOL, Google talk...and whatever wit support for video-cals
4) Skype (mary mother of Christ this one would be great)
6) P2P software
7) Flash 9 & Java support for the damn Safari
8) VNC (this one....)
9) emulator for windows mobile interface of Symbian (like nokia did with the Garnet VM for N810) if you really like to break their balls
10) 3D games - Java or whatever
- USB Mass storage support - funk iTunes (This is the holy grail)
If almost all of these are resolve din iphone 2.0 or maybe 3.0 i'll sell my house and buy one of these babies :))
Glass and steel cheap materials ?
Since when is Nokia plastic a "noble" material ?
Efel. cheap plastic in nokia's you say. cyprus i phone user dropped his i phone and it broke and had to be repaired. he he he. my wife has dropped her n73 2 or 3 time's and it didn't have to be repaired!!! cheap material in the i phone and there is your proof!!