This is some thing beast i would say the power full iPhone i could see upgraded from my iPhone 7, the camera is simply amazing and even I can easily get 6hrs screen on time i charge 90-95% till 7AM and by 11pm 20-23% battery is always available. I use 5watt charger only i would suggest us 18watt and magsafe only when you are very urgent and you want to goo very quickly, 9Moths done and dusted with this iPhone 11 still iam having 100% battery health and my friend purchased this iPhone 11 exactly 3 months after my use he is also like me very hard user and he use only 18watt and magsafe his battery health is now 95% within 6months of usage! Now its all up to you people what to do!
And i dont regret coz of 5G nor with LCD screen I know the screen quality is super and i can rely on apple without any fear and 5G i know in India it will at least take 3-4yrs to get 100%. So, buying iPhone 12 only for screen and 5G and pay 20k bucks isn't justified.
I think my review helped you people
kl900, 27 Oct 2021Congratulations! How much was it? Did you buy it used?I paid 470EUR for 128GB version, it was used, but with 97% battery health, no scratches and warranty. New one in our market costs about 650EUR.
just bought a new iphone 11,128gb with15.0.2 ios...but the battery was a big issue..it wont charge,and sometimes stuck at 54%,68&,87&..and for 5 days used i never reach to 100%.the battery also drained so fast eenthought i close many off widget and any oyther settting that use a lot of battery..so now what should i do?????????????? buy on(22 oct 2021)
Sauron89, 24 Oct 2021Battery lífe is a mess after iOS 15.0.2!yes...they wont charge,stuck at 79%,and drained fast
ddas, 16 Oct 2021Hi all, I’m writing this review after my usage of 4days. I bought my iPhone 11 128gb from an ... morehey,i also have battery issue,its stuck at 79%,wont charges.and also drained a bit fast..idk whats the isseu
Harry, 10 Oct 2021Guys is it ok to upgrade 11 to iOS 15 i mean is there heating issue or any battery drainage is... moreyeah i have batteri issue with ios 15,wont charge and drained also,but the battery health still good
Benne, 22 Oct 2021I was formerly an android phone user but then I discovered the iPhone 11 ! This phone is quit... moreSo did I :) I was considering to buy Pixel 4A or iPhone XR, but then went with iPhone 11, after Samsung Galaxy A52 it is just flawless experience, so smooth, cameras are good, maybe it is only too big with 6.1 screen.
Sauron89, 24 Oct 2021Battery lífe is a mess after iOS 15.0.2!Thought I was the only one experiencing this. Most comments say battery life is the same or better. I use my phone for 5 minutes and I go from like 90% to like 82/83%
Battery lífe is a mess after iOS 15.0.2!
I was formerly an android phone user but then I discovered the iPhone 11 ! This phone is quite impressive and the quality built is super ! This phone is really very very good !
Hello i know its weird question but is it only me who cant find a good wallpaper for iphone 11 i mean they looks so blurry and dosent look good at all then you put?
Jordan Reed, 15 Oct 2021Personally there’s nothing wrong with the base iPhone 11, the only feature it really lacks fro... moreThanks but it costs me $690 approx a 128GB iPhone 11 model while this same model, Amazon is selling in India in less price around $622. I bought from an authorised reseller.
Meeni, 14 Oct 2021How is your experience so far? Hi all,
I’m writing this review after my usage of 4days. I bought my iPhone 11 128gb from an authorised reseller in Pune and at more premium price than Amazon sale. It costs me 50.9k after 4k cash back i.e. $690 approx.
I was planning to buy an iPhone since many years but never got a budget to buy it. So wanted to buy my 1st iPhone self from an authorised dealer in my city. Here r my observations:
1. Battery life is not so good in iOS 15, I need to charge my iPhone twice a day even with average usage like checking WhatsApp msgs, FB, Insta & browsing internet. No games I play.
2. UI is very smooth which all know spclly the keyboard/typing usage.
3. No call recording option 😩
4. File manager is not easy/open to be used like Android. Over that U can’t directly connect ur iPhone to Windows PC and transfer contents betn d two. Always u have to rely on iTunes software installed on ur PC.
5. No option to add ur own ringtones
6. Camera is good in daylight both wide & ultrawide but details are less when compared to my 64MP camera on my Samsung M51. No night mode on Ultrawide & selfie cameras. Night mode photos with rear cam is abv average. Video is very stable due to OIS in rear camera. Better go for iPhone 12.
7. In hand feel is good. Bit heavier than iPhone 12.
8. Felt like using a dull screen than when compared to my Samsung M51 as iPhone 11 has HD LCD screen while even budget range Android phones r having FHD Amoled screen like M51.
9. I switched to iOS for it’s smooth flawless experience, long term OS updates, value of iPhone do not deteriorate faster like Androids and yes cameras r good (not when compared to higher MP camera in flagship Android phones)
10. I still feel it’s a restricted OS but secure and not an open platform like Android.
Just an ok mobile phone. In today’s time better opt for iPhone 12 or 13…don’t go for iPhone 11 now else u will feel unhappy like me.
ddas, 11 Oct 2021I'm still wondering that if it worths buying iPhone 11 in 2021?Yes it is worth buying it in 2021
ddas, 11 Oct 2021I'm still wondering that if it worths buying iPhone 11 in 2021?Personally there’s nothing wrong with the base iPhone 11, the only feature it really lacks from the higher models is an OLED display and high refresh from the 13 series. Still amazing cpu and gpu performance even compared to higher end androids. Plus not having an OLED means the phone will last longer. In 2021 I would recommend this phone if you can get it under $400 new, around $250 used, it still beats up Samsung phones at $1000 in every way but the display. Not a fanboy, I do prefer android myself.
Adel J, 06 Oct 2021Smaller screen Smaller battery Almost identical chip and camera performance The only bette... moreThat depends, do you want a good phone or some overpriced trash that supposedly gives you some weird "status"?
I'm still wondering that if it worths buying iPhone 11 in 2021?