Anonymous, 15 Feb 2009can i put my downloaded music using limewire on the iphone 3g, or do i always need to use iTun... moreYes, you can add any MP3 on your computer to iTunes and sync them with your phone.
dont buy this phone. its not a smart phone its a fashion thing not practical, i could go on for ages.............no MMS....dodgy APPS......
so what benefits do u get from a jailbroken iphone? & if ur downloading apps by the iphone over wifi do u still have to sign in to your account? steve jobs is pissing me off with this itunes thing. am having trouble making an account. so i cant even download free apps. man this sucks.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970I do agree that the N97 shows a lot of potential to be an iphone killer. But so did a lot of touchscreen phones that came out before the N97 that included features that's missing on the iphone. So I don't think anyone can be sure that the N97 is indeed an iphone killer, until it finally comes out. Features is one thing, user experience is another. And user experience is where the iphone trumps all of them.
The iphone still has some advantages over the N97 that are noteworthy and important. To name some:
1. Capacitive touch (N97 uses resistive) - capacitive has more pros than cons than resistive. Sorry, but the stylus is more of a turn off than a likable feature.
2. Scratch-proof glass display (N97 uses plastic) - The N97's screen would look cheap and easily scratched compared to the iphone's beautiful and sturdy glass display.
3. Safari and OSX- already known to be the best, if not one of the best, mobile web browsers and OS out there. We're not sure yet with the N97's because it's not out yet.
4. MP3 - It's already known to be the best, if not one of the best, MP3 players out there. Nokia's Tube did not turn out to be at par with the iphone's mp3, I doubt if the N97's would, but we'll see.
5. The App Store - it has over 20,000 available apps right now, and still growing (some apps fill in for the iphone's missing features).
6. Integration of services - for legit iphone users, this gives us the EASE and CONVENIENCE in acquiring services that's almost none existent in other phones (app store, itunes, at&t)
7. Built, Quality and Design- the iphone has a more solid and sturdy feel and look compared to the N97 that I'm sure would again be creaky and too plasticky. Quality is very important to a lot of users. The physical qwerty is good, but then, that is not what being a FULL touchscreen phone, like the iphone, is all about.
8. Multi-touch - I need not elaborate on this one. We all know that this is a winner feature.
So, is the N97 the real iphone killer (for the 1,000th time)? I really doubt it, but we'll see.
can i put my downloaded music using limewire on the iphone 3g, or do i always need to use iTunes for my multimedia experience on the iphone 3g?
i have lots of mp3 on my comp. can i transfer them to the iphone?
how can you say the touchscreen is well done?
it is not out yet, you never tried it for long period.
your judging a phone with no experience on it...
haha seems pretending you know more.
You no it makes sense just check out the n97 specs then compare to iphone and there is your answer n97 Wins O
Jamal, 15 Feb 2009is there a way i can download free apps without having an itunes account? please some one help... moreUse an iTunes gift card to open an account, that way you can also get some paid apps as well or some music.
mr p, 14 Feb 2009I'm having a little problem. the bars of the signal on my iphone is 3.it has be 5. What is... moreU need to move to closer your operator antena's. To check it out. Or u sell your phone to me cheap cheap cos it may defected :)
is there a way i can download free apps without having an itunes account? please some one help me. thank u.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970I was thinking of the 5800 but did not like that fact that it does not have threaded messaging. Also did not like the fact that a period was not added after pressing double space. How is the messaging on the 5800 compared to the iphone does it auto correct errors as good as the iphone?
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970How. Are you finding that tiny scroll bar at the side, it must be pretty annoying after using the flicking anywhere on the screen method of the iPhone.
Not having pinch zoom must also be annoying.
Now you can send MMS, have you sent many?
How much does your carrier charge for each one?
I have Tmo and want to go back to using the iphone. Is anyone having problems with an unlocked iphone on the US Tmo network? anyone have any advice or problems?
Anonymous, 14 Feb 2009The Samsung i8910 will destroy the N97 just like the i8510 destroyed the N96. Meanwhile iPh... moreBrillance, do you have kids, why would video recording be a useless feature, i use my n95 for this and the quality is good enough, or is video recording useless at a concert when camcorders are not allowed. Remember we already discussed that. GPS is a useless feature on the iphone 3g with no voice guidance!
Anonymous, 14 Feb 2009The Samsung i8910 will destroy the N97 just like the i8510 destroyed the N96.
Meanwhile iPh... moreHey brillance, useless features like a music player with 1 mono speaker and no a2dp, a camera with no auto focus or flash! Not mentioning any names like the iphone 3g !
Hey no disagreement on samsungs quality.