this is a bad phone, i have not seen something like that, because: the bluetooth does not work with another phones,does not have flash nor frontal camera, two persons can see each other through the camera.....i think this is a bad phone.....
Hi guys... or all of you who own an i-phone 3G, did you find the satalite navigation ok? And do any of you have a complaint?
cce, 17 Oct 2008To n95 lover yes that is true there are a lot of options on n95 that iphone hasn't but I will ... moreif you are refering to me, I do have the iphone also. I prefer the n95....easy to hold and touch...just like your gf.
To n95 lover yes that is true there are a lot of options on n95 that iphone hasn't but I will tell you. Have you ever had an iphone 3g on your hand? It feels and touch different than n95.
I believe you (living by the principle: whatever you do, do it well)my girl-friend said to me that once if I ever cheat her (what ever I do, do it well)so she will not caught me because if she does then I know what’s coming.
One question what is the purpose of life if we all have in one thing or everything? Then life would be to easy.
cce, 17 Oct 2008Untill now I still dont understand you people out there why thinking gsm as a camera. If you w... moreI believe that you can't avoid that people will always consider the quality of the camera in a GSM. People always wanted to have all gadgets that are available to world in one piece. And besides, since the manufacturer decides to install a camera in a GSM, it should be of a best quality as possible (living by the principle: what ever you do, do it well), unless you prefer to live life of mediocrity (second best).
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2008Mr j9@V
Too bad your camera is not as good as the Samsung i8510 innovate, which as it uses ... moreeven the n82 beats the iphone. the n82 is the queen and the n95 is the king.
long live the king...n95.
facebook?...who cares!! Myspace.com for me.
Again without light, the camera on the iphone is useless.
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2008Mr j9@V
Too bad your camera is not as good as the Samsung i8510 innovate, which as it uses ... moreNo matter what you say bout the n-series such as the n95, the iphone can't see the brake lights of the n95. the iphone is still behind. the n95 has a fast connection too due to firmware upgrade each time. also, the n95 is able to download music from itunes. do you read articles about the n95 vs. iphone? According to the articles i have read, the n95 beat the iphone. sure the iphone may have a touchscreen, but it is not an all-around device.
as far as samsung innov8 go, it does not amuse me. Again, I prefer the slide qwerty keypad.
if you want voice dialing on your phone download say who - dialer its free in the app store go now
Untill now I still dont understand you people out there why thinking gsm as a camera. If you want a camera why not use a real camera it does better than gsm cam. GSM is a phone not a f*cking camera.
I like this phone and enjoy it but unfortunately this phone has no flash on camera so can't use at night...
therock, 16 Oct 2008and email also i may add.
It is an all around phone to take for a vacation at the convenie... moreMr j9@V
Too bad your camera is not as good as the Samsung i8510 innovate, which as it uses Symbian, works exactly the same as your obsolete phone, it must be disappointing for you to not have the best camera anymore, although my N82 which my son is using does have a Xenon flash so the N95 hasn't really been up to par for a while now.
I suggest you replace the browser on your N95 with Opera Mini even though compared to an iPhone the browsing is still painful, are those little dots on the screen supposed to be a mouse pointer?
The way it slowly jerks around the screen... urgh!
Maybe Firefox will improve things.
So why don't you upload a 5 Megapixel photo to Facebook from your phone and see what size it ends up.
Don't forget to exit the browser when you've finished, you wouldn't want to run up data charges with it running in the background.
Anyway I've got some free calls to make using Fring on my iPhone.
Having MacOSX, which is based on UNIX as an operating system has really led to some excellent applications coming out.
I tried a java version of Spore on the N82 vs the iPhone version it was hopeless.
barrister, 16 Oct 2008I purchased the iphone one week ago, and it is awesome! A lot of positives:
1) The touchs... moreand email also i may add.
It is an all around phone to take for a vacation at the conveniency to carry a one device.... n95 is a camera, video camera, internet...all-in-one device.
I prefer a device just like the n95. Other all-in-one phones such as HTC touch pro, Sony Xperia, omnia...etc...are my in my consideration.
If the next iphone comes out with a powerful flash for the camera, I just might consider it again.
I purchased the iphone one week ago, and it is awesome! A lot of positives:
1) The touchscreen is so easy to use, it is well designed. You will be amazed at how much you enjoy the touchscreen. I previously owned a Blackberry, which was four times as complex to use, and not as good.
2) It is stylish, everyone who sees it will want to play with it. Looks very good. Go to Amazon.com and buy a leather case and accessories.
3) It is a great size. It feels good in your hand while you are talking. It is good for making/receiving calls. It is slim and fits in your pocket easily, not too bulky.
4) Call quality is outstanding. Volume easy to adjust. Excellent speaker phone.
5) Email very easy to access. Blackberry is known for it's email system, yet iphone is much better for email and texting.
6) Best feature of all-the 3.5 inch screen, which is very bright. I considered buying the Nokia N95, and while I am sure it is a great phone, it only has a 2.8 inch screen. This may not seem like much of a difference, but the larger screen makes a BIG difference when surfing the net or reading email.
7) Internet safari system very easy to use. You get full web pages, not the condensed ones you see on a lot of phones. Almost as fast as my cable modem on my home PC. I don't care what anyone says, Iphone internet is much better than Nokia N95.
8) GPS system good and so easy to use. You can even get a satelite picture.
9) Battery life has ben very good. I have always charged my phone every night anyway, so I don't see a problem. I am not sure I need to charge my phone every night, but I do anyway.
Camera adequate, although not great. An AT&T manager told me you can purchase software for videotaping. I purchased the iphone to use as a phone, not as a camera. I have a Canon 8mp camera, and a Sony videocamera. I recently went on vacation, and even if I did own a Nokia N95 or a Sony K800i, I would not have used them for pictures/videotaping. You want to know why? Because my Cannon camera and Sony videocamera are much better!
If I walked around all day with the urge to take pictures of evrything I saw and email it to people, I would have purchased the Nokia N95. But, it is more important to me to use the phone for web surfing and to check email.
There are so many features on this phone I have yet to explore, such as the games, itunes, and application store. I cannot wait!
Bottom line-you will not be disappointed if you purchase this phone.
At party's I go to everyone stays stock still as they all sit around a table under bright lights playing with their iphones in tow and cant wait to log on to facebook to retrive photos i just took. All of our parents are coming by to pick us up to go home to download these photos and print the reaaly good onez... wait.... It's only 2 mpx so scrap that last one.....ENyway dim lights at parteezz Suck. yep iphone roks. Cool Screen!