Slim, 26 Aug 2008Want to ask if the new 3G phone can be installed software like windows xp,vista or marcintosh?oops! wrong reply,
From what I've heard if you jailbreak the phone it can run windows mobile 6.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970from what i've heard if you jailbreak the phone it can run windows.
Want to ask if the new 3G phone can be installed software like windows xp,vista or marcintosh?
Joe, 26 Aug 2008You can forward an email to someone. No copy paste phone is activated at the storeWe (iphone owners) will gladly help those who have an iphone with questions about how to do things. There are bogus people on here that do not even have an iphone, much less touched one that are asking stupid questions that iphone users already know how to do or can easliy figure it out. If you have a question please give your serial number on here so we can be sure you are an iphone owner.
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2008Heard below points, are they true :
1. Can't forward received messages to someone.
2. Can'... moreYou can forward an email to someone.
No copy paste
phone is activated at the store
Heard below points, are they true :
1. Can't forward received messages to someone.
2. Can't cut copy paste anything
3. If suppose need to change another SIM, we
have to activate phone over internet.
This phone doesnt worth tat much and who say is cost US$200 is cost more than u ask for...
1) No video Call although is 3G network
2)No MMS ( hello Apple is year 2008 not 1988 )
3) No video recording, Camera no auto-focus (but pictures stil decent )
4)No Multiple SMS
5)Cant Forward msg
6)Cant Bluetooth Files only bluetooth headset
7)The speaker of the iphone 3G is soft( when u crowded area u wont hear it ringing) and music come out from it seen like no bass and cracking.
8)the price tag is more than US$200 i think u can get a better handphone than this. Why is it good bcos is a trend and ppl jus dont care whether the phone is functional... people time to wake up.
The key functions of a mobile phone are to make phone calls and send messages. Good to compare other features that comes along but let's be constructive in our comparison, avoid sarcastic remarks and not bash other phones. The mobile phone is just a part of our life. Do not get emotional! Cheers!
iphone_newbie, 26 Aug 2008Hi Please Help Me...I am new to iPhone...
1. How can i change the keyboard layout (annoying... moreIt looks like the Iphone is not for you.
I love mine and i do not need how can I.
Go for Nokia or Samsung .............
It,s price is two high and it is very much less features as compared to nokia n96 at the same price in india
Hi Please Help Me...I am new to iPhone...
1. How can i change the keyboard layout (annoying when typing .,and numbers and so slow)?
2. How can I put music and photos without using iTunes?
3. How can I transfer files using BT?
4. How can I do cut and paste?
5. How can I see context(right click menu) menu?
6. How can I calculate % calculation in calculater without turning landscape?
7. How can I delete only one last call record?
8. How can I send MMS?
9. Can I get do handwriting recognization (I can't see to do a good hand writing notes)?
10. How can I change the battery?
11. How can I do video call? ( I don't see any camera in the front for video call).
12. How can I reset when it is frozen?
13. What can I do the battery last longer? (It seems to last barely a day.)
and a million things to be continued....
my dilemna was wait for 8mgp phone or touch phone with video & blootooth ie. innov8 or omnia etc but went with IPhone which i got on Friday. O2 assured me if I am not happy in 14 days can return. I LOVE IT. I am a gadget nurd and researched the phone well but the comments & votes do not reflect the truth in my opinion. It looks fantastic, the O2 iphone help desk is free & v helpful. The sound quality is second to none, loads of ringtones, the istore has tons of free downloads ie. games, applications etc. My downloaded photo album crystal clear, and the 2mgp camera seems as good as my old G600 5mpx phone seriously. Wouldnt change this phone for any other phone now.
Nobody is pushing anyone to buy iphone if you think is not good enought.
Just buy Nokia and get lost from here.
We love the IPHONE ............
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2008And you are missing his point. Iphone buyers know what the iphone cannot do, yet we still bou... moreOkay, so you don't care about the features missing from the phone then you say you want Apple to put them in? And then you use these features that you don't care about but actualy want, even though you don't need them, just so you don't feel guilty about buying the phone? Maybe I've been looking at this the wrong way. Maybe you DO need to be screwed up in the head to appreciate the iPhone...
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2008Wat or Who is OMNIA ?
Why everyone is talking about it ?
It sepose to be about Iphone only i... moreYou mean you don't know who OMNIA is!? Omg like who doesn't know who OMNIA is! They are like the coolest person ever!
what about the battery? i can hardly get a day (meaning from morning till evening) with a an average use and 20 minutes of talk time...