Ok i know a lot of people talking here bad for iphone..I hate only iphone, because the data plan is to high 30.00 in USA, and $20.00 unlimited text..But before we was paying 20.00 data and including text..Now apple going smart for them pocket..But if you ask me about iphone 3g, i would say great job, and no one cares about video recording or some stupid mms..That options more using kids, and not adults..Why you want video on your phone ? you will go take video every day ? you will do MMS every day ?? im sure not..I have video camera 8.0mp in my house and whenever i need i take with me..Iphone or iphone 3g, about same, only they add GPS and 3G on last iphone..But i love nore 1st iphones material, i mean this one can be more easy scratches on the back side, and apple must fix some problem which getting allot of iphone 3g users..Problem is, let say we go APP STORE and looking some program, iphone by it self going home screen or freezing some times...Otherwise, great system and phone..
The hype has finally ended. It just came out here in the Philippines and you won't see anyone lining up for this. There were some ocassional glances but most turned away when the saleslady admitted the lack of features, which ironically are already standard in most existing phones, even old ones.
Enlightened customers simply saw no logic in spending a lot just to downgrade to a phone with actually LESS features. In the vernacular, it's "nilalangaw", a reference to flies and how only they seem to be interested in this, along with other forms of rubbish.
what kind`a telephone is it? it doesn`t record video, transfer files via bluetooth and memory card !! it`s not that well thinked...
This phone came out in the Philippines about 2 days ago and I finally had the chance to try it out. I went over the brochure and the phone itself with the saleslady, trying to convince myself to get it. I mean, I was waiting for v.2 when iphone first came out. But... I just couldn't bring myself to buy it.
I have a 2 yr old w800 and even that could take videos. I sometimes take mms for business purposes and my w800 can do that too. I receive text messages often that need forwarding and my w800 can do that too. Iphone can't???!! WTF?! And, oh yeah, the Music Store isn't available for the Philippines yet. Just in case your wondering.
I post here, not because I want to unnecessarily trash Apple, but as an honest feedback. Get your act together, Apple! Your lagging in minor details called "features". Wake up!
what i fine funny is all these iphone hateer spend 24/7 research the iphone what it does't have thinking there are the best when they post the commet "hehe this makes me big"
you must like the phone in the first place to be even on this page am i right> i know i wouldn't look on a phone i dont have/want.
and we know it dosn't have the basic. and we know that when we buy them. iphone now has video recorder and mms / copy and paste etc on the way
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970
this fone is really cool
iphone is really lame
thx 4 the option u presented
Is it true that iphone 3g speaker is too weak? Can it plays mp4 format (entire movie)? Iphone users please answer
The best flaw to date is when you put a password into it it types it out so you can see it... to bad if someone is watching so therefore wats the point in hiding the password?%Pr
redneck, 22 Aug 2008cell phone lovers in the Philippines, how well is the iphone 3G doing there? Im dying to have, have already reserve the 16 gb and so much excited to recived, Bravo apple!
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970hahaha yeh I sweep up iphones we smash on floors ahahaha. Get over ur half good phone and take the flaws or rather wat they missed out, on the butt champ. Anyone would think you were an Apple with how hurt you got and your response loloPr
the latest phones today are n96,i900,i8510,htc touch pro,8800 carbon arte,iphone 3g,samsung serenata,i-mate and the vertu.what will you choose guys?
Oh yeh cheers Bob I left those out of my first post. See you Iphone freaks lolol.
Amazing new technology hahaha.
-No file manager? No copy, delete, past?
-No multitask? Can do one thing at a time?
-Can't forward a text message? Need to email?
-No multi-recipient message? Sent 20 times for 20 people?
-No voice dialing
-No multi-select? Delete 321 times for my contact name list?
-Can't replace the battery?
-Can't do anything with Bluetooth? You called that bloothoth?
-Can't share anything via Bluetooth?
-No ringtone customisation%Pr
Ahahaha guys guys look at all you icrap freaks taking your iphone flaws to heart. I know who needs to grow up, wake up and smell the coffee. Stop being soooo hurt when someone points out the cheapness & money hungry nature of Apple over there shortcuts lol. Its only the truth guys deal with the facts. Haha 2MP umm we are up to 5 MP now. Hows ur bluetooth sharing going too. Have you made that video call yet off your amazing Icrap. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!Pr
just been to the nokia e71 forum checked a few pages and not 1 quote from iphone user!!!!! Y r nokia fanboys hating in here? I dont get it. U dont like, u dnt buy! Its simple
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970no bob go away bob we knew this in jan 2008 bob
SuS One, 23 Aug 2008The guys who posted this next section was not researching, I would dare say they are working f... moreI just bought a new Nokia E71 after compare with the triple price iphone.
- Fluid UI? Yeah my E71 has that too. Try it man.
- Intuitive Touchscreen? I don need that. I can live. Not dying
- Very Good mp3 player? My E71 does that too, with loudness and wide setting? You have that?
- VGA screen? you called 480x320 VGA? Study more man. VGA is 640x480!!
- Scratch-proof glass display? My E71 display is unscratched too. Try it!
- Very Good Organizer? With no multi task like my E71 is good organizer?
- User Friendly UI? My E71 is running on new s60. It is too. More I think.
- Lots of SAFE applications? My E71 has too.
- The BEST visibility under sunlight? You use your fone at midnoon midstreet all the time?
- Very fast and easy zooming? My E71 does that too. With number shortcut.
- Screen turns off auto? Why you need that? You wait for it to turn on again to see how long?
- Full touch qwerty keyboard? My E71 does that without touch and comfortable.
-Very annoying little button that you always have to correct when you press… you know that too?
- Easy syncing of files via itunes? My E71 does file manager without pc. See how easy?
- 3.5mm headphone jack? My E71 can too with just little connector.
- Cool design? Someone I know ask me what is that thing when he saw for the first time? And he said, you called that mobile phone? Where are answer and end buttons?
- wifi? My E71 has that too.
- YouTube Application? My E71 play that with real player directly.
- Very Good Weather Application? My E71 has too, world mate.
- Lots of Games? My E71 support lots of s60 games too.
- Dictionary application? My E71 has it onboard too.
- Bible application ? What is that?
- Currency Converter Application ? My E71 has converter too.
- Stock Market Application? You’re a worldclass broker?
-Password protected? My E71 does that too.
- Pandora Radio? It’s not a radio right? My E71 has radio.
- Plus more, more, more faults? You know that too?
- Bluetooth? Can’t not do anything with your Bluetooth, you know that right? I can with my E71.
- The lack of copy and pasting. You know that too? I can with my E71.
Wow, it seems like you missed lots of disadvantages man… Wake up! And grow some balls? Exactly how you like that thing????
i hate this place now! It used to be a place of helpful people. Now just a bunch of phone haters. U should have to register on this place.
Ps cycorder (free) & videorecorder3g (paid) are availeable on cydia now for anyone who wants to record video! Also a new app called snapture with loads of camera effects, zoom, burst etc
it is so cool. the internet is so fast, the camera is cool the wallpaper is beautiful, almost every thing is gd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The guys who posted this next section was not researching, I would dare say they are working for apple hehehe.
You forgot to mention the following under cuts:
- Fluid UI - That is not the best and always has faults like not flipping the screen when it needs to.
- Intuitive Touchscreen - Too much info happening on the screen with sliding and clicking, zooming links they always fail.
- Very Good mp3 player - Hahaha what about the sound quality. Its 10 times better in the ipod itself.
- VGA screen - Screen display is too bright therefore lcd pixel BURNS!! Im holding one right now lol.
- Scratch-proof glass display - It will scratch trust me give it time.
- Very Good Organizer - Whats that no copy and paste functions!!
- User Friendly UI - Refer to above too many things happening on 1 screen that it always plays up.
- Lots of SAFE applications that you can download - Yeh pointless apps eg have a glass of beer and light saber lol.
- The BEST visibility under direct sunlight (better than Nokia) - Yeh its really bright no wonder but wait till you get lcd burns in your beautiful screen.
- Very fast and easy zooming in and out of images - Oh 1 good thing that has not stuffed up yet!!
- Screen turns off when you put the phone on your ear and turns on when not - You would hope so!!
- Allows you to freely navigate to any applications while on a call - Um every phone does that.
- Full touch qwerty keyboard - Very annoying little buttons that you always have to correct when you press the one next to it by accident. Plus its only good with the index finger so its limited and that means 2 hands always :O
- Easy syncing of files via itunes - yay what phone cant sync now days.
- 3.5mm headphone jack - Yay is this a benefit? Of course its a 3.5mm its an I product.
- Cool, minimalist design - This you can have
- wifi - Well you would hope so its missing everything else.
- YouTube Application - YAY cant you just web browse you tube?
- Push Email - Oooh watch your data usage people.
- Very Good Weather Application - The news usually is quite sufficient so this is pointless.
- Lots of Games (tetris, hangman, solitaire, tic tac toe, blackjack, etc) - What phone doesnt?
- Dictionary application - Cool if you use it.
- Bible application - Cool if you use it.
- Currency Converter Application - Yay
- Stock Market Application - Yay.
- Selected (not all)Password protected applications (notes, expenses) - Yay you would hope so.
- Pandora Radio - A special name for a radio is this.
- Plus more, more, more faults like 2 MP Camera, uuum we are up to 5 are we not? Oh wait no video call Camera!! Oh wait no video recording. Oh gosh Apple the money hungry mob strike again!!
- Bluetooth - Yay you can connect a headset but you cant share files with your friends.
- The lack of copy and pasting has really got me stumped.
- Have we touched on software issues and why after 2 weeks, work friends of mine have had to do full restores on there icraps and even full returns and exchanges because of freezing?
Wow, it seems like you deliberately missed a lot of the icrap's crap features. I wonder why? LPr