Oh yeh cheers Bob I left those out of my first post. See you Iphone freaks lolol.
Amazing new technology hahaha.
-No file manager? No copy, delete, past?
-No multitask? Can do one thing at a time?
-Can't forward a text message? Need to email?
-No multi-recipient message? Sent 20 times for 20 people?
-No voice dialing
-No multi-select? Delete 321 times for my contact name list?
-Can't replace the battery?
-Can't do anything with Bluetooth? You called that bloothoth?
-Can't share anything via Bluetooth?
-No ringtone customisation%Pr
Ahahaha guys guys look at all you icrap freaks taking your iphone flaws to heart. I know who needs to grow up, wake up and smell the coffee. Stop being soooo hurt when someone points out the cheapness & money hungry nature of Apple over there shortcuts lol. Its only the truth guys deal with the facts. Haha 2MP umm we are up to 5 MP now. Hows ur bluetooth sharing going too. Have you made that video call yet off your amazing Icrap. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!Pr
just been to the nokia e71 forum checked a few pages and not 1 quote from iphone user!!!!! Y r nokia fanboys hating in here? I dont get it. U dont like, u dnt buy! Its simple
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970no bob go away bob we knew this in jan 2008 bob
SuS One, 23 Aug 2008The guys who posted this next section was not researching, I would dare say they are working f... moreI just bought a new Nokia E71 after compare with the triple price iphone.
- Fluid UI? Yeah my E71 has that too. Try it man.
- Intuitive Touchscreen? I don need that. I can live. Not dying
- Very Good mp3 player? My E71 does that too, with loudness and wide setting? You have that?
- VGA screen? you called 480x320 VGA? Study more man. VGA is 640x480!!
- Scratch-proof glass display? My E71 display is unscratched too. Try it!
- Very Good Organizer? With no multi task like my E71 is good organizer?
- User Friendly UI? My E71 is running on new s60. It is too. More I think.
- Lots of SAFE applications? My E71 has too.
- The BEST visibility under sunlight? You use your fone at midnoon midstreet all the time?
- Very fast and easy zooming? My E71 does that too. With number shortcut.
- Screen turns off auto? Why you need that? You wait for it to turn on again to see how long?
- Full touch qwerty keyboard? My E71 does that without touch and comfortable.
-Very annoying little button that you always have to correct when you press… you know that too?
- Easy syncing of files via itunes? My E71 does file manager without pc. See how easy?
- 3.5mm headphone jack? My E71 can too with just little connector.
- Cool design? Someone I know ask me what is that thing when he saw for the first time? And he said, you called that mobile phone? Where are answer and end buttons?
- wifi? My E71 has that too.
- YouTube Application? My E71 play that with real player directly.
- Very Good Weather Application? My E71 has too, world mate.
- Lots of Games? My E71 support lots of s60 games too.
- Dictionary application? My E71 has it onboard too.
- Bible application ? What is that?
- Currency Converter Application ? My E71 has converter too.
- Stock Market Application? You’re a worldclass broker?
-Password protected? My E71 does that too.
- Pandora Radio? It’s not a radio right? My E71 has radio.
- Plus more, more, more faults? You know that too?
- Bluetooth? Can’t not do anything with your Bluetooth, you know that right? I can with my E71.
- The lack of copy and pasting. You know that too? I can with my E71.
Wow, it seems like you missed lots of disadvantages man… Wake up! And grow some balls? Exactly how you like that thing????
i hate this place now! It used to be a place of helpful people. Now just a bunch of phone haters. U should have to register on this place.
Ps cycorder (free) & videorecorder3g (paid) are availeable on cydia now for anyone who wants to record video! Also a new app called snapture with loads of camera effects, zoom, burst etc
it is so cool. the internet is so fast, the camera is cool the wallpaper is beautiful, almost every thing is gd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The guys who posted this next section was not researching, I would dare say they are working for apple hehehe.
You forgot to mention the following under cuts:
- Fluid UI - That is not the best and always has faults like not flipping the screen when it needs to.
- Intuitive Touchscreen - Too much info happening on the screen with sliding and clicking, zooming links they always fail.
- Very Good mp3 player - Hahaha what about the sound quality. Its 10 times better in the ipod itself.
- VGA screen - Screen display is too bright therefore lcd pixel BURNS!! Im holding one right now lol.
- Scratch-proof glass display - It will scratch trust me give it time.
- Very Good Organizer - Whats that no copy and paste functions!!
- User Friendly UI - Refer to above too many things happening on 1 screen that it always plays up.
- Lots of SAFE applications that you can download - Yeh pointless apps eg have a glass of beer and light saber lol.
- The BEST visibility under direct sunlight (better than Nokia) - Yeh its really bright no wonder but wait till you get lcd burns in your beautiful screen.
- Very fast and easy zooming in and out of images - Oh 1 good thing that has not stuffed up yet!!
- Screen turns off when you put the phone on your ear and turns on when not - You would hope so!!
- Allows you to freely navigate to any applications while on a call - Um every phone does that.
- Full touch qwerty keyboard - Very annoying little buttons that you always have to correct when you press the one next to it by accident. Plus its only good with the index finger so its limited and that means 2 hands always :O
- Easy syncing of files via itunes - yay what phone cant sync now days.
- 3.5mm headphone jack - Yay is this a benefit? Of course its a 3.5mm its an I product.
- Cool, minimalist design - This you can have
- wifi - Well you would hope so its missing everything else.
- YouTube Application - YAY cant you just web browse you tube?
- Push Email - Oooh watch your data usage people.
- Very Good Weather Application - The news usually is quite sufficient so this is pointless.
- Lots of Games (tetris, hangman, solitaire, tic tac toe, blackjack, etc) - What phone doesnt?
- Dictionary application - Cool if you use it.
- Bible application - Cool if you use it.
- Currency Converter Application - Yay
- Stock Market Application - Yay.
- Selected (not all)Password protected applications (notes, expenses) - Yay you would hope so.
- Pandora Radio - A special name for a radio is this.
- Plus more, more, more faults like 2 MP Camera, uuum we are up to 5 are we not? Oh wait no video call Camera!! Oh wait no video recording. Oh gosh Apple the money hungry mob strike again!!
- Bluetooth - Yay you can connect a headset but you cant share files with your friends.
- The lack of copy and pasting has really got me stumped.
- Have we touched on software issues and why after 2 weeks, work friends of mine have had to do full restores on there icraps and even full returns and exchanges because of freezing?
Wow, it seems like you deliberately missed a lot of the icrap's crap features. I wonder why? LPr
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970If you do not mind the extra internet access fee of $30 w/ AT & T, go with the iphone. It's marvelous. But if you're planning to get the inlocked iphone, I discourage you in doing that. Get the N96 instead.
Anonymous, 23 Aug 2008before the iphone 3g was released i was one of the worst critic of the the phone however yeste... moreGood for you. That's what people need to understand, learn, and realize, that the iphone is not just about specs and features, but really about functionality and performance. The iphone is not out there to be the most feature packed multi-media phone. Its focus is more on effortless use and fluid UI. It is not with its features that you would go "wow", but it's when you start to use it and see how easy it is to operate and to navigate from one app to another, and how responsive and intuitive its touch UI is. That is when you would say WOW to the iphone.
before the iphone 3g was released i was one of the worst critic of the the phone however yesterday at the demo of the iphone i got to feel and touch the phone and boy am i impressed with its sleekness. I now appreciate the phone and i now plan to get one hoping and praying that this will be the best phone i will ever have my hands on. by the way,i am planning to buy it here at the business center of globe telecom in our locality.
Sverka, 22 Aug 2008I feel like this guy: http://gizmodo.com/5040593/cranky-windows-guy-apples-iphone-bugs-stoppe... moreIphone is still better than other phones even after reading that story. It does switch to EDGE from 3g every once in a while, and it's not really a pain. There's always something to complain about, and antagonists make a big deal out of every small mishap. I've had the iphone 3g for a while now and I am very happy and satisfied with it. I have no problem with other people not liking it, it's just irritating to hear them whine on things that don't really matter a lot, then promote their less than perfect favorite phone.
I feel like this guy:
Never Apple again. They don't care about their customers.
with this phone so expensive is not possible
share files via bluetooth
Anonymous, 22 Aug 2008the iphone is way more hyped then any phone on the market and not only that it has half the th... moreway more hyped you said? Why? What did the iPhone promise that it did not deliver? It does exactly what they say in it's ads and specs. So where is the hype there? It never said that it can transfer files via BT. It never claimed to take videos. It never claimed to have a 5mp camera. So where is the hype that you're talking about?
Mr Omer .....You can get some iphone webapps from here
Lol the specs are a little out dated. It does a have a smokin screen but sadly thats not enough...
cell phone lovers in the Philippines, how well is the iphone 3G doing there?
I have an iPhone, and my advise, DONT go for it.
this fone in india is 2 expensive keeping in mind its features
i dont knw y in india it is selling for rs. 31000 when it is available for 200$ outside india
i was thinkin of purchasin it but anything above rs. 15000 is useless to spend on this fone
guys go for samsung touch or omnia