Hi all the iPhone 3g people
It launches in a month here in South Africa: pardon if these questions have already been answered but could anybody plz answer me this:
1. Can you receive delivery reposrts for smses?
2. Can you download images and PDF and .doc (Word) files from Safari browser onto your iPhone?
Would really appreciate an answer, thnx!
Hendra, 20 Aug 2008Are you sure, it has no bluetooth? or you do not know how to turn on you bluetooth?
It shou... moreyou know guys..iphone
has bluetooth but cannot tranfer pic and video..for connection purposes only..
hey price for the iphone in india is for 31000 for 8 GB and for 16 GB its 36100 , well i think its over priced isn't it neways enjoy :D
Are you sure, it has no bluetooth? or you do not know how to turn on you bluetooth?
It should be 2MP instead of 5MP of the camera.
as stated, it is 3G speed not 3G phone...
hi guys i will tell you my comments on september when i will buy the i-phone ha ha ha
Iceman, 20 Aug 2008Hey everybody!!! I only have 1 question??? Will I be able to go on mxit with this phone???mxit ????????
I only have 1 question??? Will I be able to go on mxit with this phone???
Kazim Apple Engineers Brain is working more than others And apple is the only company who's taking care of copy right of the Music n Videos, So they'r not allowing u to share it ! that's all. if u think this is a problem go for another one :p !
Apple has cheated the people by giving false information in their site."Twice as fast.Half the price".Actually it is in the reverse order.Double the price and half the features.Ha ha haa....
Hmm, no video recording, no bluetooth for file sharing. I don't know what is the problem with engineers in Apple? This is unfinished mobile phone although I thought it would be different. It's like you buy a car without ABS.
momen, 20 Aug 2008can i put a mp3 song from my iphone as a ringtoneyou can just google for it
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Price for Iphone is not the some in every country.
In us 199$ for 8 GB + contract
299$ for 16 GB+ contract
wihout contract is about 1500$ for 16 GB
and 1300$ for 8 GB
Gosh there are some real down sides to this awesome looking half cool phone eg.
* No video calls over the 3G network
* The handset wobbles on hard even surfaces
* There are a number of messaging downers
* Camera has no auto focus, nor video recording… nor any settings at all
* Safari browser doesn't support Flash and Java, doesn't have a download manager
* Bluetooth support limited to headset use only (no A2DP or file transfers)
* No office document editor
* No copy/paste functionality
* You cannot sync Notes and TO-DOs
* No memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one)
Come on guys get over the fact that apple have amazing designers... thats it!!! Cant wait till all you guys see the flaws apart from no java & flash!!!
Someone should tell Apple to stop playing wannabe Gods!!%Pr
how to remove wallpapers which are located in the setting options. Please advice