hey john, how about u get your facts straight before you go criticizing the iphone 3g! it DOES have a phonebook and sms txt messaging! So shut the hell up!
hey everyone just for the info the new nokia touch screen is coming out soon and trust me guys the phone is hot its just banging . you can see it in the batman movie .its just amazing. iphone is nothing infront of it
I bought a samsung j200 for $99us. It has MMS, Videocall, Bluetooth transfer, Video recording, Memory card slot, mp3 player and a 1.3mp camera. Apple Iphone is one of the worst phones ever released and as a apple user I am ashamed of this fones lack of features. It hurts me to say but my next fone will be the Samsung I900. Steve Jobs should resign.
it lacks video , blue tooth , mms but i found a wAY to have them , i rubbed the iphone to my mother in laws private area 3 times easc time 1.76 second , and after restarting it , i have all the three items and im very happy , god bless america ..
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970hahahahaha, I work at a vodafone store, and I can gaurantee you that there is definately a phone book, a really good one. hahaha
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970You can buy it ithout a contract but for 599 and 699 respectively and mind you it needs to be unlocked which is abig hassle now days as even if you jailbreak(unlock) you will not get any updates whatso ever from apple guys.They are a bunch of racists i tell you..only serving the west and europe to an extent.Well, they have been like this right from the MAC days.
I stay in the US have friends who use iPhone, nobody here is really bothered whether the rest of the world gets it or not.But i must say there products are class apart.Steve Jobs delivers what he says.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970on home screen push PHONE + CONTACTS and uper side you will see this icon +, click on + and you can see how to add names, numbers , emals, and more...
best phone ever.the apps are awesome.people are not stupid.thousands of folks qued in 21 countries for this phone.this phenomena has not happened for any other phone or product.this cannot be due to marketing hype alone.this is definitely a superior device.
i have the iphone 3g it is a very good phone and the interface is excellent. I also have the samsung omnia and for me personally i am using the omnia because of the front video camera,bluetooth,mms,and you can use it as touch phone as well as use a pen. if one is a mac user iphone is easy to syncronize contacts and specially music.
Anonymous, 19 Jul 2008please tell me how to input contacts on the phone itself without syncingwell putting all contacts on ur sim needs to be synced, but anyone with half a brain could work it out. I synced my nokia e61 with my mac, then sync my iphone with iTunes, I'm sure it's the same for pc. If u want to input a single number just go to dial keypad, type the number then on bottom left u will see the shape of a man, press that then it says add contact. iPhone haters say the phone is behind technology, I say it's u who r behind cos u think that syncing is hard.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970please tell me how to input contacts on the phone itself without syncing
* The third applications of the iPhone cannot work in thorough task (Limitation imposed by Apple in its SDK)
* Resolution of the iPhone 3G always there 320x480 while on Mobile Windows they have at least twice better
* Resolution of APN of the iPhone 3G very weak
* Impossible to record videos on an iPhone 3G
* HSDPA of the iPhone 3G is restricted to 3,6 Mbits / s against 7,2 Mbits / s on HTC Touch Diamond for instance
* No battery ammovible on an iPhone 3G
* Not of compatiobilité with documents Service which they accept very often by mail
* Software library Mobile Windows of several dozens thousand titles
* It is absolutely necessary necessary to buy Mac to use the kit of development of the iPhone
* They can buy apparatuses Mobile Windows no simlockés
* It is absolutely necessary necessary to use the fingers to pilot its iPhone (Usage of an impossible stiletto)
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Hmm, guessing you queued up for 3 hours and then they were out of stock...
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Yes you can buy only phone without contract but you will pay 599.99 for 8gb or 699.99 for 16gb