i will be mad when apple will tell any news about new iphone,,,plz apple any news
Anonymous, 26 Mar 2010What does it claim to have, that you feel is missing?the most LoL advanced browser that, oops, doesn't even have flash lite :))
how about no thethering via usb and certainly NO TETHERING via wifi (aka iphone as a wifi spot)
So much for yet another "most advanced computer" from apple :)))
Well us potential buyers of an iphone would not complain if the iphone actually has "everything" it claims to have!!
jock, 26 Mar 2010My top five Probs
1. Decent battery life. I was (mistakenly, clearly) under the impression ... moreYou don't deserve the iphone. There are other phones out there that has those features that you want. Why don't you get those instead. It's quite stupid to buy the iphone when it doesn't have the features you need and then complain. Would you go to a Chinese restaurant when you do not like Chinese food? Would you eat meat when you're a vegetarian? Be smart, not dumb.
I love my iphone. I know what it does and doesn't do. And the things that it doesn't do, I don't really care about, so it is the best device for me and my needs.
My top five Probs
1. Decent battery life. I was (mistakenly, clearly) under the impression that the iPhone 3G S had a better battery life than its predecessors. Not in my experience. Iím averaging one charge a day if Iím lucky - and I barely use it as a mobile phone. If itís supposed to be used for music/phone/internet/email, why doesnít the battery reflect it? And while Iím aware that itís (partly, at least) due to push settings on the applications, surely someone somewhere in Apple should have picked up on this fact before it was released.
2. The ability for apps to run in the background. Getting logged out of instant messaging because you want to check your email is a bit of a pain. Likewise that I canít run Boombox or other music apps in the background while I work online.
3. An FM radio. Which would handily eliminate the need for the third party radio apps that currently donít run in the background.
4. The ability use it as universal mass storage. That way you donít need to use iTunes for everything and you could possibly use it to edit documents on move without having to download yet another app.It might handily solve that annoying tendencey it has of prompting me to erase my phoneís music library any time I dare plug it into my laptop to transfer music instead of my desktop, which just happened to be the first PC I installed iTunes on.
5. A better camera. Yes, itís a phone. No, a camera is not a necessity. But fact is, people use them. So instead of relying on third-party apps (yet again) to zoom or perform even the most basic editing features, perhaps Apple should have put a little more work into the camera functions.
so when is the new iphone 4g out ? this summer? hope it comes with a camera flash and camera on the front for video calls.......I been doing video called for years with nokia phones its not as iff its new technology!
K, 26 Mar 2010Your right, the iPhone battery isnt the best and every phone needs an update now and then. But... moreI admit the iphone internet experience is better.For me i like having a good camera in a phone and i love the hardware qwerty.Some of the things the N97 offers me.To each his own.
d, 26 Mar 2010also its got no stereo Bluetooth output, or fm transmiter, and you cant watch bbc, itv, and ch... moreAnother person who clearly has never owned an iPhone but is making judgement, probably on that ridiculas "iDont" list...
Pal check out www.tvcatchup.com. Then come back to me say you cant watch tv on an iPhone! And I can bet you that this free live streaming knocks the socks of any free live streaming you MIGHT be able get on your Symbian phone. And TVU player....I was watching live football on the phone this week, games that are broadcasted from another country!
And 64% Apps bookmarks? WTF????????
also its got no stereo Bluetooth output, or fm transmiter, and you cant watch bbc, itv, and channel 4, and now even sky on demand, and it dosnt view youtube as desk top version, that means you cant get all the tv shows, and films, also 64% of apps are links to web pages, ( that can only be seen in mobile version cos it got no FLASH ) lol , also symbian now has second largest share of free app software on market, free sat nav ( voice ) compass ( on HD ) iphone is not just the best cos people with one say so, i sold a 3gs because it was over hyped, Simples
Anonymous, 25 Mar 2010I don't think you know what you're talking about. What's your basis in saying that hd2 is the... moreIt's just the begining... HD2 sold out already... More on the way... Iphone is just a toy (basic over priced phone).. It's just a status symbol... Nothing more... People buy it just to say they have one... But then they say yes it's a basic phone... The people that see my HD2 say it's way better than the iphone... Then they say they hope ATT gets it... People keep the iphone because of ATT.. If ATT was to get the HD2, you would see it sells fall.. I'm on ATT and I hope they get the HD3 when it comes out late 2010 or 2011??? ATT picked up the second version of the Diamond 2.... Maybe they will pickup the HD3??? They usually get the second version of phones from HTC... You cannot over look how well the HD2 is doing on TMobile...................
Anonymous, 26 Mar 2010ha, just type in the words poor battery on google and apple iphone is all over the place.
i... moreYour right, the iPhone battery isnt the best and every phone needs an update now and then. But when people are saying the N97 is better than the iPhone, there doesnt seem to be too much backing that up.
But im glad you like the N97 pal, if you feel thats the right phone for you then thats cool.
DOM, 26 Mar 2010ha ha ha, you still got no flash support, lmao, omnia hd is by far the better phone, just do a... moreBelieve me I had a Samsung H1 which easily rivals the Omnia HD in specs, can do everything you mentioned, however I can easily say that even though the Samsung has more features, it cannot rival the iPhone for overall experience. The iPhone beats the Samsung hands down. So what you can watch videos online? We have Apps to watch YouTube n DailyMotion. Plus the abilty to watch live tv through TvCatchUp and the TVU App more than makes up for not having Flash!!!!!!
Once again, people bashing the iPhone KNOW the its the phone to beat but cant accept it, therefore feel the need to slate it to justify them not having it :)
K, 26 Mar 2010Seriously, comparing a Nokia N97 is like comparing a Hyundai Coupe (the N97) to a Ferrari (iPh... moreha, just type in the words poor battery on google and apple iphone is all over the place.
i have the N97 and no complaints for me.Every phone even the iphone needs software updates.N97 design and screen clarity is fantastic and its Fm transmitter is better then most stand alone units.
ha ha ha, you still got no flash support, lmao, omnia hd is by far the better phone, just do a compair online, we can watch vids on the net like on p.c, oh and cahnge batts, and memory cards, oh and record video in *hd *
and its got omled screen, and i could go on and on, dont be sheeps people, you think its better cos media tell u so, but if any one was to look u would see theres better out there...
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970"If you ever doubted that our friends at iFixit were the kings of the nerdy tear-down, you can stop it right now. With one simple (and rather big) info-graphic, Kyle Wiens and his minions have managed to detail almost every difference between the flagging Nexus One Googlephone and Appleís iPhone 3GS. And despite a huge defeat in the first monthís sales (almost three million versus almost 100,000), the Nexus wins in just about every category.
In fact, if the cellphone market were instead a game of Top Trumps, Google would be killing it. From its bigger, higher resolution screen through its processor and the RAM available to it to its easy-to-replace battery (two steps vs. the iPhoneís whopping 16 steps), it has the iPhone beat. Why, then, is nobody buying them?
Weíd say software. From one end, the iPhone has roughly a zillion apps available, against the tens of thousands in the Android marketplace. And from the other end, it seems that the real, normal cellphone buyer could care less about multitasking, preferring something that is just easy to use.
We have seen this before, remember, in the MP3-player market. Everyone tried to compete with added features, from FM radios to voice recording, but people kept buying the iPod because it was easy, it worked with iTunes and it was what all their friends had. If Google or anyone else is going to beat the iPhone, it had better come up with something that isnít just an old desktop style OS made for the small screen
Read More http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/03/nexus-one-vs-iphone-info-graphic-googlephone-wins/#ixzz0jHnNQRwR"
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970"(Reuters) - Google Inc's initial sales of its Nexus One smartphone have significantly lagged the pace of Apple Inc's iPhone and Motorola Inc's Droid sales coming out of the starting gate, an analytics firm said on Tuesday.
According to a report by Flurry, Google sold roughly 135,000 of its new Nexus One phones in its first 74 days on the market. By contrast, Apple sold 1 million of the original iPhones in the first 74 days, while Motorola sold 1.05 million Droid phones -- which are based on Google's Android software -- during the same timeframe.
The sales estimates, which Flurry said it based on software applications featuring its analytics technology that have been downloaded to most of the phones, suggests a less than stellar start to Google's plan to play a larger role in the mobile phone business."