you can also turn off/reset by hold down the button on the top and the button on the front at the same time.
many of you believe that there is no bluetooth other than for a headset. if you bothered to look in the app store the is an app that unlocks bluetooth so you can file share. We also seem to be forgetting the new iphone 4g is in the pipeline. get a grip, each person has different needs and will find one phone that suits them. its like a school play ground on here
Anonymous, 16 Mar 2010Apple doesnít care about consumers; they just want to make a buck off you. 1. I am restricted... moreItunes is your platform! What other company allows you to create apps and sell them through itunes/apple (or any applications software)? OFcourse they're going to profit of it (its a business), do I need to explain anymore on that subject? Speaking of which, if you have smashed you screen- Insurance? Funnily enough, rule of thumb- you break something, you pay for it. 'Freezing, having to take the battery out'? You know you can turn it off right? IF, IF you have to restore- all your songs, videos, contacts, apps ect should be backed up...Another benefit of Itunes/Apple. Best phone--and if people are going to argue, dear lord give some credible examples...NEXT
Apple doesnít care about consumers; they just want to make a buck off you.
1. I am restricted to Itunes to put stuff on my phone. No other device mistreats me like this!
2. Since I open Itunes every time I transfer, it lures me to buy stuff on Itunes, which cause them pennies to get and sell a million for them. Mind you they didnít create any of the content and they just sit to get rich by this.
3. Doesnít let me organize my files in the way I want them.
4. I remember them charging me $19.8 the first week I got my phone for an upgrade. Then when my phone crashed and I lost everything they want to charge me another $19.8 for the same upgrade. I was very mad and jailbreak instead.
5. Thatís the reason they make battery and memory not exchangeable, you broke it, you buy a new one from them.
6. I saw tones of friends with a cracked Iphone screen, quality of phones suck.
7. Crashes frequently, and I canít remove the battery to restart. If itís really bad I need to reinstall factory settings, and I loss all data along the way
8. It doesnít even muti-task! Itís not a smartphone.
8. Everything is setup their way. I have to learn their way. I hate their way.
Enuff said, I don't care what others say. I want to change my iphone 3 G model. Went to most phone sellers. Ask them only 1 question ' I want a phone which is better than my current iphone. With all the iphones can do plus new features".. Most seller answered me " Iphone 3Gs".. Blackberry? My bf is using one , more functions yet suitable with him, who is working 24/7 around the net. Me?.. Young and need more colours. Would certainly stick to iphone. if you want FM radio?..yes you can , download the application free from apple store malaysia.. I currently listening to hitz thru my iphne. Bad camera?.. I have my 13 megapixel digi cam to cover that. No front phone?..Come on.. i can tolerate that with superb graphic, stability, various apps yet useful, customization features and largeee screen. Tho HTC touch 2 really caught my eyes yet Iphone will go better with my MACbook rather than a HTC.. Actually, looking for 3GS anyway.
how i can put thems on my iphone? i downloaded but don know how to use it?
'No Radio'= are we in the 60's, download music!
'No Bluetooth'= are you simple? OFcourse you can't file share music--theres a little law saying you can't!
Only a 3.2mg camera= and what!? The lens is better than the samsung tocco ultra (which is an 8mg)
Ok, so the processer is better on the N900--has anyone out there acutally got one that hasn't frozen- as i think even Nokia garantee, there N series phone will and do freeze at some point.
People that buy iphone only waste their money.. Thats the fact! A 3.2 mega pixel and a pekky touch screen.. I think thats equals to sony ericsson p1i.. Waste of money!
apple still make iPhone poor , its must incloude what user needs , also the bluetooth only for hedset !!!!! how come that ??!!!!!!.
Only poor people who can't afford a car would want an FM radio on a phone.
this 3gs is for stupid pp , other phone company learn what user need but for iphone user learn what apple need
Anonymous, 16 Mar 2010Hi, I've had my iPhone since 3 years ago, and basically, I've been "babying it", ... morejust throw away this piece of shameful stupid phone n get nokia 3310, much better than that piece of stupid. Bcos my grandma always careless n drop this 3310 to d ground for many many time n yet the lcd screen still normal, bwaaaaahahahahahahaha, reply me if u want, i can surely give it to u
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970this stupid iphone u say it great? Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha. U don even know what is technology dude, if it is so great alot of pp will worship it, but u see everywhere pp is hoping iphone to R.I.P . It is right pp say this phone is piece of stupid
I've had my iPhone since 3 years ago, and basically, I've been "babying it", keeping it in a protective cover etc.
A few months ago, I noticed that my iPhone has a horizontal strip of light just above the screen. When the screen is active, the edges of the strip display light leakage.
I'll post pics as soon as I can when it's a bit dark, but, has anyone else seen this?