anon, 30 Nov 2009Does the iphone have hands free capabilities without having to purchase a hands free car kit? ... moreText is better, faster and more phones do SMS than do videocalls...
...I guess you never thought of that either, huh?
Every deaf person I've sold a phone to uses SMS.
Does the iphone have hands free capabilities without having to purchase a hands free car kit? like the nokia n95 o n96? im about to get the 3gs and would like to know. Thanks.
Anonymous, 29 Nov 2009Sorry but I have never seen anyone use video calling. NEVER.Video calling is very useful for deaf people using sign language,but i guess you never thought of that,being in the health care industry.
Anonymous, 29 Nov 2009Sorry but I have never seen anyone use video calling. NEVER.I really dont care what you think.Web cams for home computers and secondary cameras on phones are there for a reason.
You are gone for sometime and then you have to go back from 3 days ago to reply to everyone you disagree with.
You really are a child.
Anonymous, 29 Nov 2009Are you sure you have the iphone? The back of the iphone has the same plastic material as its... moremaking up stories?
use my keys or knife to wipe it off with?
am i sure i have an iphone?
you go way to far with the comedy!
Rebellious, 27 Nov 2009I have the Iphone 3gs (32GB), it's an insult to nokia to compare it's phone to an iphone
let ... moreYou are misinforming the readers. There are a lot of wrong things that you have said about the iphone. And here are thr following:
1. You can view your emails offline with the iphone. You're not supposed to turn your phone on when you're on an aircraft. That's against the law.
2. You can write an email and save it as a draft to be sent later.
3. Yes, the iphone does not have speed dial, but it has voice dial which is more faster and convenient. Also, it has a "favorites" which you could easily access contacts you regularly call.
4. You don't need to drag and drop photos because it automatically synchs photos. So why do you need to drag and drop?
5. Yes, you can back up data in your iphone. Everytime you synch your iphone to your computer, it backs it up in itunes.
6. You can access the iphone's gps offline (airplane mode). Now I don't know why you want to do that, but you can.
7. You said, "you can't check the tempreture of a place that u previously downloaded." This does not make sense. But if that's so important to you, you can take a screenshot of the iphone's weather app at the time and place where you checked it.
8. There are several apps that would let you load your work data to your iphone.
9. There are tons of free apps on the iphone. Not all of them are for a price.
10. The reason why you synch your iphone to your computer is to back up the data from your iphone. So of course of if you deleted dats from your iphone, it would also be deleted the next time you synch your iphone to itunes.
11. The iphone does connect to any bt headset.
12. As for data transfer, air share works better than bt.
It really sucks when someone who only pretends to have an iphone gives the iphone a review.
i hate scratches, 29 Nov 2009i love the apple iphone but why will they not put a scratch resistant back on them i put scrat... moreAre you sure you have the iphone? The back of the iphone has the same plastic material as its home button on the front, and it's pretty scratch resistant, unless you use your keys or a knife to wipe the bavk of your iphone. Those hairline cracks (not scratches) that you have mentioned are cracks from the edges of the iphone which is reported by some iphone owners. The Apple logo on the back of the iphone is the one that easily scratches. Stop making stories.
Anonymous, 28 Nov 2009Most people keep saying that apple is way too overrated and overpriced, compared with other br... moreso true, no can beat Iphone when it comes to UI and sensitivity...
and it the reason why i love it.
i love the apple iphone but why will they not put a scratch resistant back on them i put scratches on my phone wiping smudges off the damn thing with my shirt tail i have never ever in my life seen anything that is as scratch prone as the back of an iphone and an ipod for that matter for everybody here that has an iphone you know what im talking about the little hairline scratches ehh...
eminem, 28 Nov 2009all iphones look the same.boring. will the real 3gs please stands up please stand up. Identic... moreThats like If you get a divorce then you go and look for a woman who looks identical to your ex wife.
Look for something new looking.
eminem, 28 Nov 2009all iphones look the same.boring. will the real 3gs please stands up please stand up. Identic... moreit's almost all screen, so you must have boring stuff on your screen.
ALL the accessories from the 3G work with the 3GS this saves money and the environment.
There are very good reasons for keeping the same form factor.
all iphones look the same.boring. will the real 3gs please stands up please stand up. Identical triplets.