Anonymous, 28 Nov 2009Most people keep saying that apple is way too overrated and overpriced, compared with other br... moreapple will not hav the tech to make it better, how can u force a company with low tech to create something that is great
Most people keep saying that apple is way too overrated and overpriced, compared with other brands with a lot more features to offer. Kinda true. But we never realize that unlike these more feature-packed fones, apple is just sticking to its idea of iphone: a highly responsive multi-touch interface. Other touch phones may seem to offer a lot. True. But with these tempting offers also come numerous disappointments. software bugs, laggy OS, hardware problems like poor battery and pinkish camera output images and promises of indefinite future fixes. The problem is that those manufacturers try to cover everything to draw a larger crowd but at the expense of quality and total customer satisfaction. Unlike apple, which gives full focus on one thing and aims to make the best of it.
other company use its tech to earn money but apple use its luck to do so
Anonymous, 28 Nov 2009I love the iPhone's interface and touchscreen, but I refuse to give this kind of money for a p... moreIs the Blackberry Storm 2 only 60€, the Nokia E75, the HTC Magic?
...and a whole lot of other business smartphones, you must have really low prices where you live.
I like using Office 2007 on my iPhone via Citrix receiver it's the full version running on Windows server 2008.
Amsterdammmskie, 27 Nov 2009BTW DOES ANYONE KNOWS!!?? Q1 2010? New Iphone? Will there ever come a 4th I-phone?yea i heard from my friend that the 4th 1 is coming out next year but not sure exactly when.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Yeah, research. Research b4 saying n96 is a touchscreen nokia. Like what someone here said before. Oh, w8.....
I love the iPhone's interface and touchscreen, but I refuse to give this kind of money for a phone that has the camera of a 60 Euro phone. I can't for the life of me, understand why Apple didn't fit a decent camera in the 3GS. Makes no sense whatsoever. I hope the next model comes with a camera worthy of the iPhone's price tag.
I have the Iphone 3gs (32GB), it's an insult to nokia to compare it's phone to an iphone
let me tell you and ups and downs from live experience:
+ iphone has a great touch interface.
+ high resolution sound and video.
- if u r a business outlook user, you can't view any of your mailbox without an data package live (in aircraft i want to check and write email from previous read emails, doesn't allow you, What's then the use of the 32GB .. music)
- you can't save or write a draft mail or sms and send it later.
- you can't assign a contact a defult no., everytime you have to choose between persons all contact nos.
- you can't drag and drop photos on itunes
- you can't back up yor phone data without BUYING I mobile.
- you can't use the GPS offline
- you can't check the tempreture of a place that u previously downloaded.
- you can't load your own work files or data.
- every simple application has to be bought, while other phones offer it for free e.g PDF,WORD,Flash player, Files manager, etc.
- every single time u swap between manual and synchronise moods on itunes, itunes delete all your data on iphone.
- doesn't connect to any audio bluetooth device not American.
- doesn't allow any data transfer through bluetooth.
BASICLLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MP4 PLAYER THAT BROWSE INTERNET AND TAKE CALLS ,GET AN IPHONE,
but if u are semi business user, don't even think about it, a 100$ nokia or similar brand will give u better options .
jay, 27 Nov 2009 no buddy,no apple iphone has bluetooth file transfer,the bluetooth only works for headset.thanks for the feed back buddy.i appreciate it.
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2009No it doesn't.thanks for the feed back.appreciate it.....
BTW DOES ANYONE KNOWS!!??
Q1 2010? New Iphone?
Will there ever come a 4th I-phone?
Anonymous, 24 Nov 2009The iphone is still the phone to beat. It's still the standard bearer of all touchscreen phon... moreYes. I do agree. I Phone is the best when it comes to the touch screen aspect. However, Samsung i8910 hd too is a nice phone with superb music(after adjusting the "db" factor) & camera features.I do own an i phone 3 GS & Samsung Omnia HD and love them both.
Buddies, the iphone's system bluetooth doesn't support file transfer and it only supports headset. For file transfer, you'll have to install the app "ibluetooth" and upgrade its version to OS 3.0. It works perfectly fine i'm personally using it!