I love the iPhone's interface and touchscreen, but I refuse to give this kind of money for a phone that has the camera of a 60 Euro phone. I can't for the life of me, understand why Apple didn't fit a decent camera in the 3GS. Makes no sense whatsoever. I hope the next model comes with a camera worthy of the iPhone's price tag.
I have the Iphone 3gs (32GB), it's an insult to nokia to compare it's phone to an iphone
let me tell you and ups and downs from live experience:
+ iphone has a great touch interface.
+ high resolution sound and video.
- if u r a business outlook user, you can't view any of your mailbox without an data package live (in aircraft i want to check and write email from previous read emails, doesn't allow you, What's then the use of the 32GB .. music)
- you can't save or write a draft mail or sms and send it later.
- you can't assign a contact a defult no., everytime you have to choose between persons all contact nos.
- you can't drag and drop photos on itunes
- you can't back up yor phone data without BUYING I mobile.
- you can't use the GPS offline
- you can't check the tempreture of a place that u previously downloaded.
- you can't load your own work files or data.
- every simple application has to be bought, while other phones offer it for free e.g PDF,WORD,Flash player, Files manager, etc.
- every single time u swap between manual and synchronise moods on itunes, itunes delete all your data on iphone.
- doesn't connect to any audio bluetooth device not American.
- doesn't allow any data transfer through bluetooth.
BASICLLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MP4 PLAYER THAT BROWSE INTERNET AND TAKE CALLS ,GET AN IPHONE,
but if u are semi business user, don't even think about it, a 100$ nokia or similar brand will give u better options .
jay, 27 Nov 2009 no buddy,no apple iphone has bluetooth file transfer,the bluetooth only works for headset.thanks for the feed back buddy.i appreciate it.
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2009No it doesn't.thanks for the feed back.appreciate it.....
BTW DOES ANYONE KNOWS!!??
Q1 2010? New Iphone?
Will there ever come a 4th I-phone?
Anonymous, 24 Nov 2009The iphone is still the phone to beat. It's still the standard bearer of all touchscreen phon... moreYes. I do agree. I Phone is the best when it comes to the touch screen aspect. However, Samsung i8910 hd too is a nice phone with superb music(after adjusting the "db" factor) & camera features.I do own an i phone 3 GS & Samsung Omnia HD and love them both.
Buddies, the iphone's system bluetooth doesn't support file transfer and it only supports headset. For file transfer, you'll have to install the app "ibluetooth" and upgrade its version to OS 3.0. It works perfectly fine i'm personally using it!
dude, 26 Nov 2009can someone please tell me whether the i-phone 3GS support media transfer via bluetooth?please... more no buddy,no apple iphone has bluetooth file transfer,the bluetooth only works for headset.
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2009"Most iphone owners rejected years ago"
Do you speak for everyone? Is pepsi one of them? I... moreSo the 50% of Fortune 500 companies that are currently evaluating iPhones for enterprise use are run by kids...
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2009Stop it you're putting us to sleep, if I cared I could install it on my N82 which is lying aro... more"Most iphone owners rejected years ago"
Do you speak for everyone? Is pepsi one of them? I think not.
Lots of iphone owners probably have never had a nokia b4,considering a good majority of them are kids.
Allan, 27 Nov 2009Just cause the iphone can't do it you resort to calling it boring.
Weak argument with no su... moreIf it was something that I used then I would have bought a phone with that capability, as I said before I've had phones with videocalls since 2004 and found it was pathetic and useless.
My IP changes when I use my iPhone.
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2009I was able to do videocalls in 2004...
...how underwhelmingly boring and useless, yawn.Just cause the iphone can't do it you resort to calling it boring.
Weak argument with no substance.
Allan, 26 Nov 2009who was asking you.i never did.This is skype we are talking about.Half way around the world yo... moreStop it you're putting us to sleep, if I cared I could install it on my N82 which is lying around somewhere gathering dust.
Your like a kid with a new toy that most iPhone owners rejected years ago.