Just got the Iphone 3GS 32GB last week from Globe Telecom (after waiting for 1 month due to "world wide shortage") and i just love it!
I dont know why people are saying so many bad things about iphone. Its totally cool and ive been a nokia user for 4 years and i must say didnt have a hard time transitioning to iphone.
Good job for now on these... (as i need to explore it more..hehe)
1. Touchscreen is the best. Very very nice and just love it.
2. Surfing experience it good (except for some limititions in using safari, but otherwise it is great).
3. Downloading apps is so easy
4.Camera (though it doesnt have flash) is very very nice. My officemates even say its better or comparable to a digital camera
5. Speaker is loud and clear enough
6. Very user friendly and superb interface. you wont have a hard time learning to use it if you have touched a mac product before.
7. playing a video is super nice.. very crispy clear! love watching youtube on it.
8. Can copy paste now..hehe
Needs improvement: (but not enough to make me hate the phone)
1. Photo gallery on the phone sucks. I cant make my own album. have to use my mac for it.
2. Messaging is mediocre. though i love the threaded view, i dont like the fact that it cant save messages to draft, no text counter for the message, no folders for me to keep other messages. I CANT SEND TO A GROUP. i have to click it one by one. sucks..hehe... Its a smartphone, hope apple could get a lil smarter when making or developing a new iphone.... But since i have my nokia with me, i'll use that for SMS functions until i get the new n900..hehe
3.Camera.. i dont know if its just me, but its too sensitive. they should have placed an external click for you to click rather than touching the screen.. i cant take a good pic of my self... LOL!
4. no radio.. just in case i got bored of the ipod...hehe
5. Battery life is not that bad but is neither great. 2 recharging daily if you love to surf always and use it to play music... consumes 10% battery life in 1 hr use...
For now, those are what i can comment of the Iphone. But again, i still love it. there aint no perfect phhone in this world anyways. Since we arent perfect people in the first place.
SO for those who hate the iphone, i hope you really did use it and have it. Those thinking of getting it, my bestfriend got convinced when she saw me using it for the 1st time. Its just nice to own one...hehe
I have an Iphone 3GS, and im satisfied, battery lif is average, screen the best. Its very fast, it is the BEST with internet. N-series can't open my University's site, if you search Ma in the phonebook of a NOKIA you get all the names starting with ma and ma after a year of scrolling. APPLE RULES
battery life as last me two days so i find nothing wrong with this but some say it last hours if you use right it will go for two days ..
battery life sucks android phones alot more useful and open source which iphone lacks on
just heard of it, now my hp got 3g too. why don't you made flip its better for a lady.
if u see someone who insult iphone, he is probably never used one. Dont have enough money i guess. Comparing 3gs with a product that doesnt even out is not wise and childish.battery life is questionable but rest is perfect. Even application developers love it because iphone sales r high. no dveloper cares with windows mobile, samsungs gay os touch sht, or lgs os, or android lol. Apple application store is awesomebut no, haters will say it scks because they dont know applications store. Again fail.
I dont know what kind of use you have with the N97 but I had that phone also and under heavy use it needs charging twice during 24 hour period. I have the 3GS now and it is brilliant rather than being back dated, slow and boring like the N97. But the 3Gs has even worse battery performance and under even mild use it hardly lasts 14 hours. Under medium use it needs charging during the day. Under heavy use it has yet to be tested. But the speed of the processor and smooth UI just about makes the pathetic battery life acceptable.
i've had the iphone for 2 days now and absolutley love it! i had a Nokia 5800 music express phone before this and i enjoy the iphone so much better as the screen is bigger than the Nokia i had and easier to use! downloading applications is very simple!!
ima, 06 Sep 2009iphone 3gs is the best phone in the world!!!!!!!!
big let down BATTERYFirst part,no
Second part ,yes
i have one question .........i believe is apple iphone is designed by usa but why the apple iphone is assembled in china?
Anonymous, 06 Sep 2009N900 kills this in terms of software (apps, programs and games). N900 can emulate almost every... moreHow do you know this?
The N900 hasn't been released yet.
Speaking of emulators:-
rumeo, 06 Sep 2009Nokia N900 has at least 10 knock out points against the 3GS. Just one: you want to check Mail,... moreSo you don't "like the politics of Apple", well you better not use Nokia phones as their browser is based on WebKit, open source software developed by Apple due to their "politics".
Of course Nokia ruins it by supporting Adobe's closed source and proprietry flash.
Nokia N900 has at least 10 knock out points against the 3GS. Just one: you want to check Mail, Facebook and twitter ? 3GS: open and close all apps one after the other. Is that the famous user friendly UI ? In the N900 you only have a look at the homescreen without opening any App at all !
Sorry, I also don't like the politics of Apple. If Apple would dominate more, that would be a disaster for clients.
Anonymous, 06 Sep 2009had iphone 3gs for 3 days, overheating issue... cant receive incoming call.... had to give it ... moreHahaha!
There is no overheating issue, you just been taken in by an Internet beat up and now you just look like a loser.
You probably never even got one and just made this up.
Enjoy your "new" phone.