ok im thinking wat is the differance between the old 1 to this.. apart from the digital compass.... n wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww 3mp
Anonymous, 08 Jun 2009what? no card slot again? stupid.........stupid LG and SAMSUNG rule. You are right. what? no card slot again? All other MFG offer the slot: Blackberry, HTC, Nokia, Samsung, LG,and Motorola. Answer is they want to price their phone differently. This is Sick. Apple Engineers give us Better camera 3M when Sony, Samsung and Nokia all offering 5M to 12M with Flash......No reason to switch to 3GS. In main time the lowering the price of my Iphone 3G.
I work in a mobile phone operator company. Gsmarena is like our homepage. All the time we check for new handsets and reviews. It really helps us to decide which handset we should buy. To be honest we blindly depend on the reviews. If it says its good then we buy it. If it says bad, we forget it. But one thing that bothers us that the voting. Ok you can vote on the design or features but how can you vote on performance as the handset is not yet released? Sometimes we really get confused. If gsmarena enables voting on performence after the handset is released that would be very helpful. I think all the gsmarena fans will agree.
3rd seen action ....i just imagine apple managers in a meeting room and in the front on the table you can see nokia & smasung & sony ericsson mobiles belongs to them ....and watching the people who use the iphone and planning to have one... then suddenly one of the managers said ...see.. i told you they are just punch of loosers :)))))))))))......sory for my worst english:)
apple is expecting everybody to patronize their new crap
they are expecting to sell out a lot of crap 3gs
this is the end of crap iphone history
3rd try nothjing new, . . u can easily find it to othre high end phone outder
apple has a lice brain
what? no card slot again? stupid.........stupid
LG and SAMSUNG rule.
Man all this wait for a cheap 3 mgp camera upgrade. I understand going from 1st Gen to 3G, but 3G to this???? c'mon apple how long do you think you can squeeze the juice out of this product? Well, win. mobile/android here i come...
lets celebrate iphone's fall
january 2007 - june 2009 RIP
*******may iphone REST in peace******
I am glad for 3GS bigger Hard Disk of 32GB which is no big deal for Apple. They were already offwer on Ipod Touch. Apple made faster and Video recording which I already had it through 3rd application party. They have really no have any other changes. After waiting a year to see changes. I guess company can not run without Steve Jobs. I think he could not show his face.
Big dissapointment! It's not a bad phone but there's not much improvement. I wonder how great that camera is anyways?? This should have been the original iphone 3g hardware, since it would have been an upgrade from the original iphone 2g. I'm glad apple is giving everyone the 3.0 OS software, but i'm not shelling out any money for a tiny refresh like this.
Will I be able to transfer files via Bluetooth, like mp3 to other handsets, with the new os?
i think its a great cellphone but the lack of features like radio,camera is not 5 mega pixel,flash but even tho i still give them thump up 8/10 : )
oho, 08 Jun 2009And those details are ??i am also disappointed about the new iphone 3GS, i expected more. but here are the new added features not available in specs here in GSM arena..
- 2.1x faster to launch Messages, 2.4x to load SimCity, 3.6x faster to load an Excel attachment, 2.9x faster to load a large website.
- Supports OpenGL|ES 2.0.
- developers can take advantage of the camera too.
- camera application has a switch that lets you swap between still photo and video mode. 30FPS, VGA with audio, auto-focus, auto-white balance, auto-exposure.
- videos live alongside photos in the same application. You can scrub a video and edit it too. You can share the video right from your iPhone 3GS to YouTube, MobileMe, MMS, and email.
- There is an API for video too, which allows developers to integrate video capture into their apps. Next -- voice control.
- New accessibility options -- VoiceOver for content and controls, zooming, color inversion, mono audio, etc.
- Something business have asked for -- data encryption, which iPhone 3GS supports.
- Instant remote wipe, encrypted iTunes backups.
- arsenic-free glass, BRF-free, mercury-free LCD, etc.
- You can also ask "what's playing now?" and it will tell you. Or say "play more songs like this" and a genius playlist will be built.