hey gus m planning to buy i phone but i can afford for iphone 4,,,is it a right choice bcoz i dont have that much money for 4s
Emkay, 29 Feb 2012Can anyone tell me how to use gps in iphone 4, without internet connect, (offline mode), is th... moreYou can use your iphone...for internet purpose using 2 options...one using virtual access point on your laptop/desktop and connecting your iphone through wifi and 2nd is using CC proxy...for which u need to set up this as a proxy server...need to make changes in u r wifi settings..so simple is to install VAP and enjoy ur iphone.
i think the galaxy s and s2 are good phones, are they masterpieces? no they are not. Apple sticks to the good ol rule, if it aint broke why change it? we can talk about the specs all day but we all know that thats not all there is to is right?
iPhone 4 is the best phone I've ever had. When you think of a smartphone, it's not just about the hardware, say how many GHz its CPU's got, how gigantic the screen is, but it's the interplay of hardware and software that counts. What's more, I believe that Apple's always doing its best to be at the intersection of technology and liberal arts, making its products different from those just focused on hardware specification that is strong on paper.
Having said this, the problem I have with this iPhone 4 is that as the time goes by, the home button wears out. What does that mean? It means that 95% of the time the click of the home button can be registered. For the other 5% of the time, no matter how hard or how soft I press the home button, the click won't be recognised. I also have got an iPod touch 4 (released in the same year as the iPhone 4 in 2010) but the home button of it still works fine with normal usage. I think it's the design issue of the home button as you can see the dissected photo of the home button of the iPhone 4 on iFixit.com. The iPhone 4's home button is one piece, which means the home button is attached directly to the home button itself and that may be the culprit. I've also compared my iPhone 4's home button with iPhone 4Ss' of some of my friends and it seems that the home button is improved in the iPhone 4S though.
I hope Apple will improve the next generation iPhone's home button and make it better as it's the key button on the iPhone.
After all, you won't go wrong with this phone — iPhone 4.
Can anyone tell me how to use gps in iphone 4, without internet connect, (offline mode), is there any application which can connect me to gps server, not through the telephone network,
my i phone 4 ideo wallpaper and thime is not working.what i have to do for thiss.plz give a ansr..thank u all..
I4 user, 26 Feb 2012my APN settings are not shown in the general setings/network. What can I do ?go n downld " apn switcher" or "apn" application from stor.
my APN settings are not shown in the general setings/network. What can I do ?
my iphone cannot connect wiFI connection. what should i do?
o any internt connection
Anonymous, 16 Feb 2012Can any one tell me which is better to get ,SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 or iPHONE 4.iphone 4 for sure!!!
Anonymous, 21 Feb 2012Iphone 4 is good phone. But once you shift to apple then you do not have freedom to come back ... moreyou get a micro sim adapter to use in other phones and contacts transfer with a ta fo a buton in the settings.
Anonymous, 21 Feb 2012Iphone 4 is good phone. But once you shift to apple then you do not have freedom to come back ... moreI don't agree with you, now there's already a lot of shops that sells micro sim card adapator (makes your sim card whole again), or if you want to try android platfor, you can try motorolla RAZR / MAXX they use micro sim.
I mean don't make your judgement because you are stuck only on micro sim, there's already a fix on this matter
Shqipe, 20 Feb 2012What is the differenc from the iphone made in Dubai???I don't know, i give up!
samantha wimalaratne, 02 Feb 2012Hello, Pls let me know how can i transfer my contact details which is now in Samsung Galaxy... moreSamantha u need to cut ur sim if possible there are cutters available in the market in Cell shopes where u give ur normal sim and they will cut that sim by a special cutter made for that purpose only.
alen, 07 Feb 2012The mobile site for gsm arena now is horrible but on my desktop computer the site is normal as... moreOnce u open GSMarena in ur browser then u go at the end of the page and there u will find DeskTop view and once u click on that then u are able to see the same as u can see on ur computer.
Shqipe, 20 Feb 2012What is the differenc from the iphone made in Dubai???dublicate