Cambodian, 14 Mar 2011it is impossible to unlock iphone 4 for ios version 4.1 or above now. if you want to buy the l... moreAnyone got an idea where to buy Apple iphone factory unlock phone in NY / CA?? Price?? Any sites of the stores where i can have a look??
Thanks in advance for all replies...
Im holding the iphone4 for a month
camera is not good in artificial lightings
too bad red eye
i feel like crippled using iphone after using androids
just 1 button? thats bad...
android,wp7 is far better in terms of usability...
Does anyone also have problem setting up Iphone4 and Nokia C7 with Plantronics 975 bluetooth earpiece (mutipoint) ?
I love everything about this Iphone4 but only one thing I HATE about it which is the history of calls. I wanted to delete a certain number on call history but I cannot instead I have to delete ALL rather than just one tel no only I hope next time they release a new version they will come up with this option then everything is perfect on this gadget
Chatt_316, 14 Mar 2011Can anyone tell about unlocking iphone 4?I'll be visint US in April & want to buy one badl... moreit is impossible to unlock iphone 4 for ios version 4.1 or above now. if you want to buy the lock version of iphone 4, please go for ios 4.0.1. you can unlock ios 4.0.1. for the original unlock iphone 4, in Cambodia, it cost me 830USD for the 16GB and 930USD for the 32GB. it is really really expensive here. in singapore, it cost around 700USD for the 16GB and around 830USD for the 32GB. you also can buy an original unlock in Canada.
Hope it help you out from this info
Chatt_316, 14 Mar 2011Can anyone tell about unlocking iphone 4?I'll be visint US in April & want to buy one badl... moreI would recommend you get a factory unlocked one if possible, seriously less hassle. Dunno why you would want to go thru the hassle of unlocking.
Can anyone tell about unlocking iphone 4?I'll be visint US in April & want to buy one badly.I heard no updates can be installed if the unlocked.Is that true?If yes, how much is the cost of factory unlocked iphone 4? Highly appreciate your confirmation.
[deleted post]- "Other than a Glorified Ipod...it's nothing else!". Thanks for saying Glorified ipod. since iphone had all the functions that ipod has + phone + a better camera. I assume that it has more than what you call glorified ipod. hehehehe
- "BAD signal" No issue with the signal or drop call at all
- "HEAVY consumption on battery" I think other phone is the same, isn't it? it's depend on how you use it.
- "Internal battery (NO replacement)!!!" what do you mean No replacement? go to apple store, they can replace it for you. :-) I know you mean no user-replacement, I think you can replace it by yourself if you know how.
- "Can't bluetooth (ONLY) Iphone to Iphone". yes, i agree with that but only with the new ios version. for the old one, you can install third party software (ibluenova). If someone know another soft for the new ios, please let me know too, I appreciate that :)
- "No flash player". Yes, no flash player out of the box. but you can install it from cydia.
- "Only uses Micro sim". errmmmm so? you always switch sim card or what? why is it so shit about micro sim? I don't understand. could you please tell me? :-)
- "Can't use your downloaded ringtones" lol it's funny for this question. of course you can and you can make your own ringtone too. I assume that you never used or even hold an iphone before.
- "NO profiling system". search in cydia.
Sorry for my bad english. but i hope you can understand tho
Nice day everyone
[deleted post]Five minutes twice a day leaves me 23 hours and 50 minutes of extra time for my own life.
I upgraded to 4.3 and enjoyed the personal Hotspot that's what really I was missing.
Allan, 13 Mar 2011My version of Skype is 3.0.1 . Is that the latest?Yes it is
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011Download the latest Skype it is there, if you have an Iphone4 you will see the option.My version of Skype is 3.0.1 . Is that the latest?
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011I do not need you to tell me how to be safe, never had an accident on land or air as I am a pi... moreLaws are put in place for safety and because accidents have happened because of distractions, besides have you never heard of the saying " there's a first time for everything" ???