I love everything about this Iphone4 but only one thing I HATE about it which is the history of calls. I wanted to delete a certain number on call history but I cannot instead I have to delete ALL rather than just one tel no only I hope next time they release a new version they will come up with this option then everything is perfect on this gadget
Chatt_316, 14 Mar 2011Can anyone tell about unlocking iphone 4?I'll be visint US in April & want to buy one badl... moreit is impossible to unlock iphone 4 for ios version 4.1 or above now. if you want to buy the lock version of iphone 4, please go for ios 4.0.1. you can unlock ios 4.0.1. for the original unlock iphone 4, in Cambodia, it cost me 830USD for the 16GB and 930USD for the 32GB. it is really really expensive here. in singapore, it cost around 700USD for the 16GB and around 830USD for the 32GB. you also can buy an original unlock in Canada.
Hope it help you out from this info
Chatt_316, 14 Mar 2011Can anyone tell about unlocking iphone 4?I'll be visint US in April & want to buy one badl... moreI would recommend you get a factory unlocked one if possible, seriously less hassle. Dunno why you would want to go thru the hassle of unlocking.
Can anyone tell about unlocking iphone 4?I'll be visint US in April & want to buy one badly.I heard no updates can be installed if the unlocked.Is that true?If yes, how much is the cost of factory unlocked iphone 4? Highly appreciate your confirmation.
[deleted post]- "Other than a Glorified Ipod...it's nothing else!". Thanks for saying Glorified ipod. since iphone had all the functions that ipod has + phone + a better camera. I assume that it has more than what you call glorified ipod. hehehehe
- "BAD signal" No issue with the signal or drop call at all
- "HEAVY consumption on battery" I think other phone is the same, isn't it? it's depend on how you use it.
- "Internal battery (NO replacement)!!!" what do you mean No replacement? go to apple store, they can replace it for you. :-) I know you mean no user-replacement, I think you can replace it by yourself if you know how.
- "Can't bluetooth (ONLY) Iphone to Iphone". yes, i agree with that but only with the new ios version. for the old one, you can install third party software (ibluenova). If someone know another soft for the new ios, please let me know too, I appreciate that :)
- "No flash player". Yes, no flash player out of the box. but you can install it from cydia.
- "Only uses Micro sim". errmmmm so? you always switch sim card or what? why is it so shit about micro sim? I don't understand. could you please tell me? :-)
- "Can't use your downloaded ringtones" lol it's funny for this question. of course you can and you can make your own ringtone too. I assume that you never used or even hold an iphone before.
- "NO profiling system". search in cydia.
Sorry for my bad english. but i hope you can understand tho
Nice day everyone
[deleted post]Five minutes twice a day leaves me 23 hours and 50 minutes of extra time for my own life.
I upgraded to 4.3 and enjoyed the personal Hotspot that's what really I was missing.
Allan, 13 Mar 2011My version of Skype is 3.0.1 . Is that the latest?Yes it is
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011Download the latest Skype it is there, if you have an Iphone4 you will see the option.My version of Skype is 3.0.1 . Is that the latest?
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011I do not need you to tell me how to be safe, never had an accident on land or air as I am a pi... moreLaws are put in place for safety and because accidents have happened because of distractions, besides have you never heard of the saying " there's a first time for everything" ???
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011You said video Skype and that is at your own risk if you are looking at the person from time t... moreI do not need you to tell me how to be safe, never had an accident on land or air as I am a pilot as well.
Allan, 13 Mar 2011I know the option of switching from the front camera to the back is available in FaceTime but ... moreDownload the latest Skype it is there, if you have an Iphone4 you will see the option.
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011A very good way to do video calling on Skype while driving is to switch to the back camera, so... moreI know the option of switching from the front camera to the back is available in FaceTime but from my Skype video calls I don't remember seeing that option available.
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011Driving and being on the cell is LEGAL in Florida, moreover I use hands free, sorry try somet... moreYou said video Skype and that is at your own risk if you are looking at the person from time to time who you are talking to!
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011Driving and being on the cell is LEGAL in Florida, moreover I use hands free, sorry try somet... moreA very good way to do video calling on Skype while driving is to switch to the back camera, so people you are talking to can see where you are driving as you move along, this way although legal, because the phone sits neatly in the Griffin holder next to the rearview mirror, you do not get distracted, the touch screen works very well switching front and rear camera, good job Apple + Skype.
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2011That mean i will have to report you to the cops in FL.
You should not be driving and doing that.Driving and being on the cell is LEGAL in Florida, moreover I use hands free,
sorry try something else.