[deleted post]Who sayed that Apple listen what we need in phone? How much it cost U know that? And why is it sooo high range? For Features, Design or Something else? It's ony high range for the BRAND NAME APPLE & that's the only reason Celebrity likes this phone most but celebrity don't know about the features and they only buy for show us that they r STAR and they R so Hi-fi. More Android, Windows Mobile 7 and Symbian Phone R available in market in Hi Features and low range. I recommended to people that whatever UR buy just SEE Phone Features and know the Performance and then buy Phone, not go just the BRAND NAME!
I request to people just look around in market this mobiles Nokia N8 - Nokia N900 and Nokia Symbian Devices, Samsung Galaxy and Samsung Android Phone, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Motorola Android Phones, LG Windows Phone 7 Phones and HTC Windows Phone 7 Mobiles. If people r SEE this kind of mobile with this kind of features then I will definitely SURE that people don't go ONLY BRAND NAME mobile, they are go what is best in there RANGE!
(Sorry For My English)
I started thinking about what a converged device the iPhone is and compiled this impressive list of devices I used to carry that are now replaced by my iPhone. This is an unprecedented level of convergence if you ask me. A quick informal tally shows that the iPhone is replacing $2700.00 dollars worth of equipment and several pounds worth of gear.
1) Blackberry – I used to carry a dedicated Blackberry for email in addition to my phone. Most users will just use their Blackberry as their phone, but I was never really happy with the BB form factor as a phone. The iPhone serves as both my email retrieval device and phone.
2) Phone – See above.
3) iPod – My iPhone has a built in iPod. No need for a dedicated device, though in all honesty I usually carry my iPod Touch or Classic with me on travel as well.
4) Nuvi GPS – With built in GPS (and soon turn-by-turn directions) I’ve had no need for a dedicated GPS device.
5) Sirius portable player – I used to carry a Sirius radio portable player on travel for access to commercial free music and talk radio. With my iPhone I can stream Sirius over 3G or WiFi. Unfortunately, there is no Howard Stern which may be a deal breaker for some users, but not for me.
6) RSA SecureID – With the RSA application, no need to carry a separate token.
7) eBay/PayPal SecureID – Another iPhone application eliminates the need for either of these devices.
8 ) WiFI SIP phone – My iPhone has a SIP phone client that I use to connect to my SIP provider over WiFi from anywhere in the world.
9) PSP – I’m happy enough with the iPhone as a gaming platform to leave the PSP at home.
10) Nintendo DS – I gave this to my daughter after buying an iPhone.
11) Digital camera – I wouldn’t want to photograph my cousins wedding with the iPhone camera, but for out and about daily shots it works great. I can also upload and email photos from the device on the go.
12) Flip Video Camera – The iPhone 3GS replaces my Flip video camera with a larger capacity, built in editor, and ability to upload my videos to the Internet directly from the device.
13) WiFi signal locator – My iPhone can tell me which signals are nearby.
14) Amazon Kindle – For long trips, I’ll still bring the Kindle, but for day to day and short duration travel, the iPhone Kindle reader works just fine.
15) Police Scanner – Several iPhone applications allow you to listen to local police scanners. My favorite is WunderRadio. While you lose the proximity aspect of tuning in what is nearby, most major cities are well covered and can be listened to from the iPhone.
16) Radio – With Internet streaming of most major radio stations available, there is no need for a separate radio unless you trying to pick up a specific signal. I’m usually not and there is something glorious about listening to your favorite NYC radio station while in LA
17) Travel Alarm Clock – The iPhone built in alarm capability has you covered. I don’t even use the alarms in hotel rooms any more.
18) Portable TV – Honestly, I only carried this on a handful of trips, but with my iPhone and Slingbox application, I can watch TV anywhere I can get a WiFI signal. In addition, I can watch shows recorded on my DVR at home.
19) Portable Voice Recorder – The iPhones built in application (or any of the dozens for sale in the App store) handle my voice recording needs.
20) Calculator – Until the iPhone I never could use my cell phone’s built in calculator without extreme frustration.
21) Compass – The battery to the digital compass I had attached to my laptop bag died and I just removed the compass and threw it in a drawer.
22) White noise machine – I don’t personally travel with this device, but we do when traveling with the baby. With the ambient noise application on my iPhone, we can leave this one at home.
23) USB Key – My iPhone works as a drive to share files wirelessly with my laptop when needed.
varen, 05 Dec 2010might be gettin a iphone 4 frm aussie,can i used it in msia ? do i need to unlock or somethin ??i have bought my iPhone4 just last Nov.21, 2010 & i love it can't live without it now, actually your question is my very first concern before i bought mine, im currently here in Saudi & will be going back to the Philippines by January, thank God the answer for me is a BIG YES, the salesman from Mobily, a telecom Company here in Saudi said yes it's brand new & i could use whatever Philippine simcards i have, therefore i could also use any simcards from anywhere... I think you better ask the salesman first from where you're going to buy it if you could use your homeland's network's sim :) Good luck!
I come from Samsung and Nokia, I say that iPhone 4 is really awesome it only need some features "essential but not that deal" just like bluetooth transfer, video calling over 3G and sms delivery reports.
These are the most wanted but of course there are some others but can live without them, however, really I love this phone and I can not image that I go back to other manufactures the technology behaind this phone is from future.
might be gettin a iphone 4 frm aussie,can i used it in msia ? do i need to unlock or somethin ??
[deleted post]Only fear of Apple is to meet Market demand for it's products during the holiday season buy apple share while you can at current price as soon they will jump even more
[deleted post]Watch Google going down the drain even after stealing from Apple they will NEVER be a 300 billion co like Apple
Sumsung is only going to benefit from the sale of components to an Apple iPhone dominated Market
[deleted post]Lol yahoo for Angry Birds? Kinda shows the sad state of gaming on Android hahaha! Hilarious!
Hello! I just wanna ask, which do you prefer, black or white? :D Thanks!
Wow Morgan Stanley reports that the iPhone 4 is outselling the Nokia N8 by a ratio of 6 to 1.
Ultra sleek, beautiful glass front and back, with minimalist steel antenna surrounding it. This design is pure win!
plz can anybody tell me that does too much use of sleep/wake button of iphone 4 cause harm to it?? plz im desperate for rply !!
What are the head/body SAR results for iPhone? I am suprised by the excellent results for the Nokia X3-02.
Just in case people don't get it KxZG and Y}xh and PUrC are the same person, playing this supposedly sophisticated psychological game of trolling lol.
They always post at identical times, together.
[deleted post]Post here when HTC will reach 300 BILLION market cap,
I can wait a couple of centuries
julie, 05 Dec 2010you must have the 1st batch of iphone 4 if you have to use a bumper cause after that batch the... moreI got my Iphone 4 delivered the day BEFORE its official release and NEVER had any issues with the antenna.
The antenna design is great beaming 1900 MGHZ AWAY from your head in the lower external corner.