To all iPhone 4 users,
Can your phone:
- Allow you to add widgets to your desktop for real-time updates without having to open the application?
- Truly be customized? Or is it limited to 27 wallpapers and a handful of ringtones?
- Come unlocked without the need to jailbreak the device?
- Allow you to choose from different manufacturers so there is more choice of design for your phone?
- Allow the quick interchange of battery if it does fail or do you have to wait for weeks for Apple to replace it for you?
- Perform voice search or any speech-to-text function?
- Automatically word wrap when pinch-zooming on a web browser?
- Play flash on the browser?
- Show you all the notifications on one page or do you have to manually open each app to do this?
- Do video calling over a GSM, 3G or 4G network?
- Do video calling to a non-iPhone 4?
- Operate without the dependence of iTunes?
- Operate on a normal Sim card? What happens if you try to put the MicroSim into any other phone? What happens if you want to transfer contacts from your old Nokia (perhaps) to the iPhone 4 or vice versa?
- Allow you to expand your memory or replace a memory card?
-Truly multitask, instead of freezing applications in the background?
- Receive any reception if the bottom-left corner is held?
- Provide you with a fulfilling experience without the aid of some Google Apps like Maps, YouTube and search?
If the answer is no to most, if not all of these questions, do yourself a favour and get an Android!
i work for a phone company and have had first hand experiance with all the latest up and coming phones. to be quite truthful, the iphone4 is so much slower and slightly harder to use than the new android phones. people shouldnt jump on the band wagon and get the iphone4 just because they have had the pervious iphones. the new one has no better stuff than other phones, that cost the same price and are way better. be bold people and try something new for once and not just something youre comfortable with. you only live once, why not experiment???
[deleted post]Show me a phone manufacturer who manufactures all the components listed for their handsets.
Dani, 06 Jul 2010So what about the new 4.1 Firmware UPDATE Apple is releasing to fix the Signal issue? That ... moreIf it only affects the bottom-left corner of the phone, it is clearly a hardware fault...meaning no software in the world will be able to fix the problem.
Dani, 06 Jul 2010So what about the new 4.1 Firmware UPDATE Apple is releasing to fix the Signal issue? That ... morei had a iphone 4 and getting rid off it was the best thing i done..android has now surpassed apple is just a fashion accessory . look at me i have a iphone will never own another apple phone ..samsung galaxy s blows it away ...wait till samsung galaxy s2 come s out .. read the specs off that handset apple will never give the customer a jump like that 2ghz processors and 8meg cam 1gb ram 64gb flash memory with sd card slot......take apple 5 years ..
hi all, 06 Jul 2010Sales does more or less define success, but a successful phone doesn't necessarily mean it's g... moreHow dare you besmirch the talents of Lady Gaga?? Infidel! May your phone never get signal again!
Actually y'know that apple slogon in their web ad. the slogon... & quote "This changes everything.
Again" well ...don't ya think that's kinda a lame LIE & CLAIM! kinda critical kick ya while noones looking kind of thing.
I mean a typical ad which actually gets approved by the apple marketing team which ofc are also on apple weed all the way.
They probably never see hte light of day & probably never see the world & see what superior amazing technology is actually out their in the virtual world.
S^ "Android all the way baby!"
Dani, 06 Jul 2010So what about the new 4.1 Firmware UPDATE Apple is releasing to fix the Signal issue? That ... moreOnly fools believe Apple's lie, a HARDWARE issue can NEVER be solved by a SOFTWARE upgrade.
[deleted post]So what about the new 4.1 Firmware UPDATE Apple is releasing to fix the Signal issue?
That is going to help both the customers and Apple.
iPhone 4 is still selling millions besides the Fanboyotic 'Signal issue' of it.
And nobody cares if you have a Wave LOL this is an iPhone page?
[deleted post]I know that! The other day he change his name to Rajul and keep mooo-ing about T3 blah blah blah.
DR.R.P.MIRDHA, 06 Jul 2010one of the best mobile anyone can imagine. i am using it since last fifteen days and completel... moreyou have just wasted your time buying this junk.
samsung & nokia + htc are all better products to spend your hard earn cash on.
DR.R.P.MIRDHA, 06 Jul 2010one of the best mobile anyone can imagine. i am using it since last fifteen days and completel... moreMy Sony-Ericsson C901 had 5MP camera with Xenon flash 2 years befor iPhone 4 was realised and takes better pictures in low light conditions than iPhone 4. IPhone is way behind in technology.
DR.R.P.MIRDHA , 06 Jul 2010One of the best phone anyone can dream for . Can anyone tell me if it is possible to make vide... moreIPhone sucks man.. It can't transfer files, music, video via bluetooth. Can't play flash in web. Did you ever tried HTC EVO, Desire, or Samsung Wave or Galaxy S? Then you might consider IPhone 4 is a junk..
One of the best phone anyone can dream for . Can anyone tell me if it is possible to make video calls on 3G net work?and how can I transfer music files through bluetooth . *
DR.R.P.MIRDHA, 06 Jul 2010one of the best mobile anyone can imagine. i am using it since last fifteen days and completel... morei made a perfect video call on my old lg u400 neo on 3g reception 4 years ago,its fine,nothing spectacular
so apple hesitantly confirms itunes was hacked and thousands have had bills racked up which they didn't make...poor fanboys,thats more money robbed off them
SJL, 06 Jul 2010Guys do u think that it would be worth it if I change my iphone 3GS with this one?
At the fir... more I did not experienced no problem with my iPhone 4 since June 24. Since I started using the first iPhone, I have never experienced no problem with it. The Antenna issue will be fix soon through an updates.
iPhone 4 is a good device to own.