Andoy, 19 Nov 2012Maybe you havent downloaded good apps yet like jetpack joyride, mega run, etc. not just game a... moreYeah so true. At first when I bought the iphone, it was little hard to get used to the way of using iTunes to add photos, music, videos and ringtones. But with time I managed to use the phone and get what I want without jailbreak :)
how is this phone?
please reply fast
i m buying this phone
and this phone is best or i will buy the xpiria
CubeVee, 19 Nov 2012Hi pipo.. Well, well, well,.. Just 6 days into my iPhone experience and I aint getting any jo... moreMaybe you havent downloaded good apps yet like jetpack joyride, mega run, etc. not just game apps there are also other apps like books, comics, dictionaries, bible, etc. you have to explore how to use your phone like adding music, ringtones, etc. for me, ip is the best especially in hardware and design. IOS simple yet beautiful and easy to use. It is faster and no lags at all. The ones getting lags are the apps themselves and not the ios. But from time to time apps are getting updated. Another advantage of ip4s is the camera. It has the best camera compared to the galaxy phones. Take time to view videos or read reviews about the iphone. Enjoy it.
iPhone 4S has one of the best quality hardware used. Better quality than any other phone in the same price range. And the operating system helps the phone to work smoothly. This phone is faster than the Samsung Galaxy S2 and also it faster than the HTC One X (According to the results by Android Authority). So please think twice before you doubt or comment on the quality of Apple phones.
Newtechbee, 16 Nov 2012Can we take a back up of contacts/data even if SIM is deactivated? iPhone 4S is very weak in hardware
Well, well, well,.. Just 6 days into my iPhone experience and I aint getting any joy whatsover! Already looking to trade it in with what I initially wanted to get; a Galaxy SIII. My 4S has a lousy battery life, it heats up when handled continuously and just the fuss over file sharing with other phones.. Thats just a deal breaker for me. The iPhone is a lovely phone, but has too many "restrictions" and procedures even for simple issues. Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I think I'm going Android..
great unit better than iphone 5 anytime in looks ,sturdy wow feel with glass on both sides
I installed fring latest virson application in Bangladesh but when i going insert mobile no & press continue it's net getting validation code for active fring. So can you help anyone how to active fring in this country.
What I hate most about Apple products is CONTROL.
You have no freedom, you have to obey THEIR rules.
The only motive they still sell their over-expensive products is the interface design.
Minea, 16 Nov 2012Hello everyone! I have a problem with Internet on Iphone 4S. my phone doesn't work on 3g netwo... moreYou need to get the interrnet settings from your network/carrier to be able to access the web via 3G. If you do already have these settings, you better check if 'Mobile Data' has been turned off. You can check this by going to 'Settings', then 'General', then 'Mobile Data'. You can go on further and check your network/carrier's settings by tapping on 'Mobile Data Network'.
Networks/carriers would usually send the settings automatically once you put a micro SIM in an iPhone, although I am not sure about the others. It also happens that some networks/carriers need to authorise your use of their 3G signal, and require you to pay them for you to access their data services.
Hope that helps, Minea.
Dante12, 17 Nov 2012I rather prefer the 4s than the iphone 4I get clearer photos and video clips using 4s over my old 4 and i am no photograph expert or anything.It means that the normal person on the street should get better photos too shouldn't it ?
amr-1010, 17 Nov 2012Really I regret to buy it
i bought it after using nokia & samsung
what a silly mobile wi... moreLet me see how many I can try to debunk:
1. "No speed dials". True, but what the iPhone has is a 'Favourites' list where you can add the names of those whom you tend to communicate with frequently by phone or messaging. To call someone on that list you just tap on his/her name, and if you want to send a message instead you tap on the arrow next to that name which is pointing to the right and that will bring up the rest of his/her contact info.
2. "When you enter a number didn't help you and show the options from you saved". Honestly, I could not fully understand what that meant. Maybe if you put a number down and then tap on the box to the left of 'Call', you can find that you could either create a new contact or add tha number to an existing one on yur phonebook.
3. "Bluetooth (the biggest problem)". If you wish to send files from one iPhone to another iPhone via bluetooth, Apple would not allow you to do that. The only way for that to be possible is if you jailbreak your iPhone (but do that at your own risk). I personally have had no problems with bluetooth on the iPhone 4S. I have it paired with two bluetooth speakers, two mono headsets, three transmitters, and two bluetooth stereo headphones and never for once did I encounter any failure in connecting to any of those devices. Furthermore, with the iPhone 4S and its bluetooth 4 spec. it can connect to small and lightweight heart monitors which are useful to health buffs and joggers.
4. "No Panorama pic (need app)". Wrong. You do not need an app to take panorama-sized pictures with the iPhone 4S. All you have to do is to update to iOS 6 and you'll find the option to take panorama pictures on the Camera app.
5. "No self-timer pic (need app)". Correct, there is no self-timer option on the Camera app by default so either you will have to get the app that will do just that or get someone else to take your picture.
6. "No profiles". Correct. Steve Jobs and co. must have done some research as to whether having that would be useful to the iPhone and to any iPhone user, and they must have decided to leave that either because it was not needed or that they may get sued by Nokia for copying that idea. But then again, many iPhone users like me would only want our iPhones to either ring and vibrate or to just simply vibrate so the absence of ringing profiles are hardly missed.
7."No file manager to organise your memory". True. Apple would not allow that simply because any user may accidentally do adverse changes to the file structure of the iOS that may badly affect the iPhone's overall performance. The great thing about the iPhone is that it just works, and with the closed ecosystem of the iOS Apple is making sure that none would spoil that experience. Should one be that adventurous, one can always jailbreak one's iPhone and get a file manager.
Hope that helps.