I m using iphone4s and iphone5 but I find 4s much better in looks and performance. Iphone5 is waste of money
Guys, i'm planning to buy this phone by the end of this month, since i am new to IOS, i have some questions.
1) Can we do more than one attachments to an email? Especially more than one pdf and word files in an email...
2) Can we download songs and videos and transfer them into pc?
3) While using GSM sim, can we use self service? i mean can we dial *121#, *111#, *400# etc...
Earlier i was using windows phone and these are all drawbacks of that phone. If these are all can be resolved in iphone, i'm going to buy this phone. Please reply me frnz... I need ur help regarding these issues... Thanks in advance...
Anonymous, 28 Aug 20131. More Battery Efficient.
2. More Control over Application lifecycle.
3. One quick glance ... moreAndroid isn't for geeks... It just gives absolutely every type of device anyone could want from 3.5" to 6" phones to little watches with Android, Tablets of any size, little $40 Android boxes that connect to TV that can connect to all your keyboards, mice, flash drives, hard drives, games controllers and basically do 80% of what a PC can do, And all these are as cheap or as expensive as you want.
Where Apple gives you a few devices and say this is what you get and this is what you pay and they only offer new features if they can make a profit.
I bought my I Phone 5 just 3 months ago, one day it has given me battery error (as it looks like almost finished and after an hour it shows me full) and from last few days I am getting problem with its mouse which start and stop working automatically without any intimation, I purchased this from DG Sharaf (Muscat) and the time when I have contacted them they didn’t give me good response as they said that I have to leave my phone with them and they will take 10 to 15 days to check and resolve this issue. As per my opinion this Apple items are just costly but not durable and reliable. If anyone wants, I can show my invoice and I can provide my contact details for to give you justification on this product.
Why iphone5 & samsung s4 like professional phones doesn't have radio ? I don't get it !! :o
iphone 5 is very good to use, thin,less weight ....especially extended battery backup when compared to 4s...i really like my iphone 5.
I like the new look of IOS 7, but surprisingly the icons look a bit like what Nokia had before the live tiles in their Symbian phones?
AnonD-180367, 29 Aug 2013which 1 better? IOS or Android ? Both are very good!
AnonD-180367, 29 Aug 2013which 1 better? IOS or Android ? Best phone is one that suites your needs,,if you do not know by now then you are wasting your time buying any smartphone..These O/S have been discussed to death for years..If you do not know this by now then buy a simple phone you definetly should not buy a smartphone if you asked this question in first place.
AnonD-180367, 29 Aug 2013which 1 better? IOS or Android ? ios is better if you don't want to change something in your iphone, but android is better if you want to make the phone as you want, everything will come easy for you.. don't forget that android last v. is better than the past. i love ios and i love android but i use android now cause its not in jail as iphone.
its price 500EUR about for 16GB or 32GB or Something. !
Anonymous, 28 Aug 20131. More Battery Efficient. 2. More Control over Application lifecycle. 3. One quick glance ... moreCan agree that's why I use iphone its stress free although I am still not impressed with todays boring mono slabs.