AnonD-126153, 18 Mar 2013Best smartphone in the worldOf course ((opinion))
ios alone is very boring honestly compared to android.. but try jailbreaking your iphone you would notice how primitive android is.
iPhone is the best ever, it has a great quality and a very smooth and easy interface (iOS) as it's the best OS ever.
Those who get samsung phones are trying to get iPhone but they cannot afford to get it..
anyway, oneday they will recognize that they are using cheap, plastic phones (dummies).
In love with Apple, iPhone.
AnonD-87800, 17 Mar 2013Apple is very nervous of the Samsung Galaxy S4 unveiling so they came out with this advertisem... moreYeah they need to wakeup weak minded people who could not think about s4.
From the website you can see they trying to say these in a "nice way":
1. S4 better specs .. but lag compared to ip5.. irony.
2. S4 better screen pixel but same result as ip5 .. cannot see pixel at eye length
3. S4 better connectivity - wifi (802.11ac instead of 802.11n double) but same as ip5 .. because of the lack of AC wifi routers and overall bandwidth of the cpu can push out.
4. S4 have better connectivity (like bluetooth connect / mtp connection /) but ip5 can do the same with icloud, or diskaid
5. S4 is cheaper, but ip5 provide you will real people service and one to one exchange if broke.
6. S4 has more geeky OS with lots of misc features, but iP5 have the most advance and best smooth OS.
7. S4 people will look forward for the next S5, but iphone 5 users will look forward for the next iOS instead. (save money)
i guess the only thing about iphone considred superior to s3 and s4 by other iphone fans is the software and user intrface bcoz s4 is better in all of specs and features..
Apple is very nervous of the Samsung Galaxy S4 unveiling so they came out with this advertisement.
"Since Thursday, when Samsung introduced its latest flagship Android smartphone, 99.99% of the buzz has about theSamsung Galaxy S 4, freezing out the Apple iPhone 5. If there is one thing that Apple hates, it is being frozen out of the news cycle by its rival. It just isn't good for sales of the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad if everyone is sitting glassy-eyed, panting and drooling over pictures and descriptions of the Samsung Galaxy S 4.The Samsung Galaxy S 4 could outsell the Apple iPhone this year and this is making Apple nervous. So Apple retaliated by putting up a page on its website that is titled "There's iPhone and then there's everything else".
This phone is still the best IMO. Coming from using some of the best phones of 2012.. Like nexus 4 samsung s3.
Here are my personal feeling about it:
1. Very smooth phone compared to the other android phones I have.. It's hard to explain this part.. It's like when you scroll.. The UI sticks to your hand. Very responsive.
2. Small and easy to hold.. It's a phone with a very small profile, easy to carry around.. But this point is not really good as it around the same as n4 or my s3
3. The screen is very visible under sunlight compared to my n4 or s3.. Very good in the outdoors.
4. When you have previous iPhones, you can retain its data.. So to me my iPhone 5 is not just a iPhone5 phone.. But rather my personal phone, that have seen everything I did since 3GS.
But that's just me.. Sorry that I am not geeky or know about who has better specs so I couldn't back up my observation with technical terms.
[deleted post]You wasting your time. They say love is blind but this guy is so in love with Apple he's gone past normal love and is trying to metaphorically kill all of his competition with all these blind insults against any anti-Apple comments.
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2013I love iphone no matter what you say! :) apple has the most awesome quality apps! Android is s... more"Quality" apps that crash? Better check the graph and see for yourself.