How's the iOS 10 performance on it?
This is what we call a phone. This does what human really need on phone actually. Nothing more.
AnonD-566746, 18 Aug 2016So guys what do you think? A used iPhone 5 (which is of course 4 years old) or a brand new Xia... moreIf condition for iphone is perfect and not opened a single time, then go dor iphone 5, i have both iphone 5 and mi note 3 (3gb ram). I played everg big game like asphalt 8 N.OV.A 3. on both phone , even with dual core nd 1 gb ram iPhone performance is much better than mi note
I have problem with mobile data. It's not showing anything (like 3G, 4G or E) when on the data.
I lyk this phone vey much. But charge isthe problem of this phone I buy powerbank now it is usefull for me
Very expensive phone that is why l could not buy in Azerbaijan
AnonD-566746, 18 Aug 2016So guys what do you think? A used iPhone 5 (which is of course 4 years old) or a brand new Xia... moreJust get the new phone.
I still use an iPhone 5, but why risk a used phone?
So guys what do you think? A used iPhone 5 (which is of course 4 years old) or a brand new Xiaomi Redmi 3S (3GB RAM and 32GB)?
Both of the aforementioned phones cost same in my country and I personally prefer going for the brand new phone rather than having a go at a rather old iPhone. But still, I would love to use an iPhone since I've never used an iPhone. I don't know what to do. What are you guys' opinion regarding my dilemma?
xoxo, 15 Aug 2016this phone is going outdated, not recommend to purchase in 2016.Impossible noob.. maybe after the launch of iphone 8 it will gone.
My iPhone 5 did not tell the correct time. The time on the time zone was even wrong on the phone. I would try to change the time manually and it would always go back to the wrong time (nowhere near the correct time). I have had two iPhone 5 phones and its the same problem each time.
im use iphone5 ios 9.3.4... no bug smooth always
this phone is going outdated, not recommend to purchase in 2016.
Lol bro :D iPhone 5,5s,SE looks are same...
I thng this iphone 5 is the best design than any other iphone. 5, 5S & SE is the briliant design. Iphone 5 is the most wonderful yet since apple making the original iphone.
Best optimum settings for almost all iPhone models for best performance.
1. Put off auto brightness and minimum to 20-25% may be used i/e normal.
2. Put location services to off, only use when to use the app only.
3. Turn off all background apps refresh.
4. Turn on reduce motion parallax effect.
5. Put the text to the smaller most.
6. Atleast once a week consume battery totally when it gets off then put on charging and
charge 100% then use.
7. Make custom vibrations of a single vib and save it for a less vibration upon notification.
8. Turn off notifications for all apps else the one u use i/e messaging calls and social
kidothegreat, 14 Jul 2016can i play pokemon Go with this kind of iphone?yes but you should have a battery pack, I owned this and even without Pokemon Go it didn't last longer than 1 hour of use
Vinu, 14 Jul 2016Hi I am using this phone around 1 yr.! Still performing very great! No lagging.! But big prblm... moreOn the iPhone 5s page, I wrote some tips which I will paste here again
1. Lower your screen brightness and disable auto brightness
2. Disable some (or better all) background updates (here is an article about it http://www.macworld.com/articl...eature.html)
3. Disable bluetooth
4. Disable WLAN if you're not anywhere where WLAN is available
5. Make a soft reset (no data loss, explained here http://www.ubergizmo.com/how-t...the-iphone/)
6. Enable low power mode (since iOS 9)
7. If you have massive draining issues, make a factory reset without making a backup on it after the reset
Also a battery pack is very good for this problem. I like both the Anker PowerCore+ 10050 and 13400 (while the latter is maybe a bit too big (I own it) but the 10050 is just as small as a credit card and still has enough power to provide you and your phone over some days)
AnonD-553488, 16 Jul 2016Hi Guys, I am planning to buy a mobile phone and by budget is max Rs. 15000 (~200$). I was am ... more200$ is pretty much for an iPhone 5. In Europe on eBay, you can get one for much less and even a new costs less than this. I wouldn't go for it, as much as I love it. Maybe you can find an iPhone 5s for 250-300, this would be good. For 15000, you can get these android phones which are better than iPhone 5
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s
- OnePlus 2
- HTC One M8
- LG G4
- Xperia Z2
- Moto X (2014)
- Nexus 5X (but here, LG G4 is better)
this phone is amazing now am waiting for i7