Drifter, 19 Sep 2012Seriously Apple you so could of done better i m not sold on this item and i m a apple fan ...It is sold out anyway
yup... really its a good phone havin all brand new features and accesscories bt will not b successfull due to its high price...
apple should think over it to make it a good option for the consumers
howz u doin al
i 5 z nyc phone
but i dnt av it:(
any kind hearted person can gift me i5 :)
cuban, 19 Sep 2012amounts to now has lte and a better microphone fail!Sounds like sour grapes to me
Wow Business Insider says "iPhone 5 reviews are out and we have to say they are probably the most overwhelmingly positive reviews we've read for any gadget."
New York Times review:
- "The new phone, in all black or white, is beautiful. Especially the black one, whose gleaming, black-on-black, glass-and-aluminum body carries the design cues of a Stealth bomber."
- "The camera is among the best ever put into a phone. Its lowlight shots blow away the same efforts from an iPhone 4S."
The Loop review:
- "If you told me that I would be able to see another few rows of emails or more of a Web page, I don’t know that I would see the importance, but when you look at the iPhone 5, it’s more than that. You have to see it to get an idea of what can be done."
Read the reviews, they have now started coming in.
- "The screen size lengthening is subtle: but, like the Retina Display, you're going to have a hard time going back once you've used it."
- "LTE, in my tests, ran anywhere from 10 to 20 [Mbps], which is up to twice as fast as my wireless router's connection at home."
- "Still pictures taken while recording video aren't shot using the normal 8-megapixel Web cam; they're screen captures of the video itself. The aspect ratio is different, and the image quality's a bit weaker."
- "callers I reached via speakerphone noticed a crisper, clearer call on the iPhone 5 versus the iPhone 4S."
- "The phone's lasted roughly the whole day each day, unplugging around 8 a.m. and engaging in a mix of calling, web surfing, video playback, downloading, game playing, FaceTime calling over Wi-Fi and LTE, and even a little 4G LTE hot spot use via my MacBook Air."
Seriously Apple you so could of done better i m not sold on this item and i m a apple fan ...
Could people here help me out? I'm not really a tech genius. i am not a fan of any brand either. All i want is a phone that i could use any country i go. I was using an iphone 4. I was able to use it with no network hitch thru diffrent asian countries including japan. Also used it many times in guam, also in US mainland.
My question is.... will i be able to use the new iphone 5 the same way? I get confused as to why its specs have 2 versions #1428 & #1429. Could anyone pls clarify this? I don't wan't to make an expensive mistake. Please assist. Thank you
Anonymous, 19 Sep 2012understand my beef is with apple not u guys, anyway im well and truly done
its been emotional xxAnd as predicted, the weak response from the Android trolls as they start giving up. Wow! Even before iPhone has even arrived in users hands. C'mon guys, you can't be that easy. Hmm not looking good for Android with support so much weaker than before.
The strong supporters have probably switched to ios or wp8.
best phone in the world. i dont care what anyone says. apple forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zahirkhan, 18 Sep 2012what a wast of time there iz nothing new just bigger screen n new os 6 samsung galaxy s3 is th... moreI could not get that smart tracker to work very well and not at all at night when i needed it.PLus that 50GB dropbox runs out in 2 years from SGS3 purchase meaning you have to delete your data,move it somewhere else or pay a monthly fee for life to keep it stored on Dropbox servers.
I think iPhone 5 if it comes out in the next version should equip with home button finger scan and the NFC. If possible it should also equip with the censor based hand wipe (1meter distance) so that the user can wipe up or downor left or right without touching on the screen.
anton, 19 Sep 2012i'm not a samsung or an apple fan. you can call me third party outsider. there are negative co... moreSo are you saying the chinese are the most innovative people in earth? Innovation isn't about manufacturing. How would all those Chinese factories know what to make if Sony or Apple or Dell or even Samsung (yup they're made in China) didn't give them the designs or schematics? Maybe you should read up on what innovation is.