Anonymous, 18 Sep 2012samsung stealsPicasso had a saying "Good artists copy, great artists steal". And we had been ah, um, shameless in stealing other people's great ideas.- SJ
hey guys just think it of
1. How will you use your old high priced accesories using i5 . Buy a adapter ,switch it to your accesory and then your new iphone 5 .
2. What about gaming guys all the developer must redesign
3. In lodon there where 10mil nfc payment users before incorporating nfc in mobiles . Now it comes handy in other phones . See in wiki about how nfc is used in many countries.
4. Except html 5 and its webkit where is open source. Including devs are forced into its eco system.
5. Where is the wifi direct which is being equipted in hdtv and pc.they force us to buy their tv apple and its services . They call this as airplay.
6.ever video taken by your handycam must be converted.
7. Last 1: if they had not created a closed ecosystem according to their will . There would be no jailbreak. Think about devs.
I compared both Samsung galaxy S3 and iPhone 5. It isn't much important to have more power cause even galaxy S2 can perform gorgeous things, although the size and shape makes a phone easier to use. Galaxy S3 has bigger screen and doesn't fit hand quite comfortably, while iPhone 5 fits wonderful. My choice is iPhone 5
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2012by ur statment it is clear that ur knowledge of smart phones is vey poor...to apple status is ... moreSo why is it that in a survey 63% of Samsung owners want to jump to iPhone 5? I'm assuming since they are Samsung owners, then they are not sheep so this must be an intelligent decision right?
Hmm think about that for a moment lol.
I think this is going to fail for many countries which r mainly located in asia coz i dont think the 3g networks will change to LTE that would cost a big revenue for some 1k to 10k people so waste and else i think the new androids gonna beat this one
it will have one prob and that is screen breaking thing which will be most irritating
iphone 5 is the super duper mobile in mobile industry .... no one mobile can beat it..
No wonder Samsung fanboys are deluded, apparently their favorite company is too. Simple question on its official Facebook page results in Samsung swallowing the bitter truth. Hilarious!
Also, two thirds of Samsung owners answered that they want to go to iPhone 5.
does it has the thing with the laser keyboard and the holograph on videos as shown in youtube?
the iphone 5 got or not projector & radio if have this 2 items together means very power full smartphone in the world i have wait to long because projector & radio very very very very very very important you know better fixed the projector & radio done everything together now new chip and latest specification .