AnonD-530337, 26 Apr 2016Ios 9.0 or 9.2.1 are good ??? If you want to jailbreak stay with ios 9.0.
If not then update to latest 9.3.1;its the best update ever.IOS 9.2.1 is not good compared to latest one.
But ios 9.0 have very good backup but performance is not good as latest one.
das , 26 Apr 2016Witch phone to buy it (iphone 5s or redmi note3 or samsung j5) I'm on big confusion plz help... moreThere is a problem of hanging in every samsung model, in redme notes game like clash of clan doesnt work.So now iphone hmmm... U should buy iphone 5s because its a genuine and trustable device.. ya its Shows little battery but trust me its battery backup is good! Hope i helped u :)
das , 26 Apr 2016Witch phone to buy it (iphone 5s or redmi note3 or samsung j5) I'm on big confusion plz help... moreWell, it really depends.
iPhone 5s, iOS, Retina Display, great 8MP camera, 4-inch display, Touch ID, discounted price, great smartphone. It's an iPhone.
Redmi Note 3, Android, MIUI, Fingerprint sensor, Full-HD, 5.5 display, FM Radio, Cheap price, Dual-sim card, Good 16MP camera shooter (f/2.0), microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot),
Samsung J5, I suggest to skip this model.
Bottomline: It's your preference.
Witch phone to buy it (iphone 5s or redmi note3 or samsung j5) I'm on big confusion plz help me any one & guide me.
AnonD-530337, 25 Apr 2016i phone 5s comes with which ios in 2016? I want to bye it next week,,,but i dont know which io... moreyour Iphone comes with Ios 9.0, which will be automatically upgraded to the current available version i.e 9.1.3
[deleted post]I buyed in April and my iPhone manufacure month was March 2016 and iOS 9.2.1 came out of box and later I upgraded to 9.3.1
[deleted post]It comes with 9.2.1 out of the package i think but you can update it to 9.3.1
i phone 5s comes with which ios in 2016? I want to bye it next week,,,but i dont know which ios i will get in i phone???
ismi, 25 Apr 2016I've just bought 5S yesterday, why just this phone getting hotter eventhough I use it for what... moreAlright, so I had an iPhone 5S too, until I switched to an android phone. When I had the iPhone 5S, it always was really hot too, so I did a little research and found that if you take the phone and put it in the freezer, at around -5 degrees celsius for 10 minutes, it will cause the phone to stay in "high temperature" mode, meaning that it will constantly try to make the phone cooler when you're using it. This worked great for me. Hopefully it will for you too. GOOD LUCK!
mads, 25 Apr 2016Hey guys I'm thinking to buy this cell phone. I wanted to know how is the camera quality.. Plz... more- 8MP shooter
- F/2.2, which should allow 25% more light in, another thing to help low-light performance.
- True Tone flash. It's consists of two LEDs with slightly different colors. This should allow the camera to get a more accurate reading of the colors in the scene.
- You still get two columns of controls - effects, shutter key, gallery shortcut/last image preview on the right and front/back camera toggle, HDR mode and flash mode on the left.
- Square photographs have, of course, been popularized by Instagram and so have photo effects. The iPhone 5s can display a grid of 3 x 3 effects in real time to help you pick the one that's appropriate for the scene. The available effects are Mono, Tonal, Noir, Fade, Chrome, Process, Transfer and Instant. These work with the front-facing camera for selfies too.
- The color rendering settings have been changed - the white balance is now noticeably warmer. The iPhone 5s also exposes shots slightly higher, retaining detail in the highlights at the expense of shadows, which contributes to the different look.
Hey guys I'm thinking to buy this cell phone. I wanted to know how is the camera quality.. Plz hlp me if u cn! :) ty
Using 3 phones with 3 different OS, android, BB10 OS, and iOS. Still feel that BB10 OS is the best Mobile OS In term of productivity. Haven't try Windows phone yet.
Cleo, 25 Apr 2016I'm planning to buy this phone is this really good. Is the battery last long and the camera is... moreYes, iPhone 5s is still a great smartphone compared to other Android phones with the same price tag.
I'm planning to buy this phone is this really good. Is the battery last long and the camera is it clear?
I've just bought 5S yesterday, why just this phone getting hotter eventhough I use it for whatsapp only? is it normal? When I used android, this condition never happen for the same usage.
Any suggest, pls.